Author Topic: Srebrenica - Izdani grad (A town betrayed)  (Read 590 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Srebrenica - Izdani grad (A town betrayed)
« on: May 29, 2012, 01:31:02 PM »
Don't know if this has been posted before, but if it is, it is worthwhile to post it again.
A documentary by Ola Flyum.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Srebrenica - Izdani grad (A town betrayed)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 03:44:26 PM »
http://www.ambassador-serbia.com/2012/05/03/nato-killed-700-serbian-kids-and-yet-no-one-went-to-jail/

13 years ago, NATO bombed Belgrade, killing people. Yes, killing people like you and me and our kids.

More than 2,000 civilians have been killed and more than 7,500 wounded. Thirty percent of those killed in the bombings of Belgrade were children. Today, I was in a park with my daughter and thought of Milica Rakić
 , a 3-year-old baby, who was killed by a NATO bomb on April 17, 1999, in her own home in Belgrade. Rest in peace Milica. We’ll miss you. For these crimes against Humanity not a single person from NATO countries ended up in the Hague Tribunal!! Yes, 700 kids of Belgrade were killed by NATO, and not a single person went to jail for their roles, it’s outrageous.

No justice for Serbian survivors of the NATO atrocities and to the families of victims. No justice for the Serbs, it is reserved exclusively for their enemies.