Author Topic: Stand With Israel  (Read 926 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Stand With Israel
« on: June 12, 2012, 02:08:57 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Stand With Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 08:53:56 PM »
Great great video Tag! :'( I don't know how Christians and Jews on the left can live with themselves and allow these things to happen to Israel! It's about time for some scalpings! >:(
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 09:26:53 PM »
I stand with Israel!!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 10:52:14 PM »
Can we get a JTF battle cry? I stand with Israel! I stand with Israel! :usa+israel: :soldier:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 05:16:21 PM »
This video was Awesome!  I will always stand with Israel, its my promise.  May I buy this video, I want to show it friends and relatives..Is it for sale? 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 05:28:59 PM »
Will someone please email me or contact me, if this video is for sale?   This is really a great video to show people the power of God and the power of those who stand for his name.  A Righteous honorable People will survive...Nothing is to difficult for God to Overcome!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 05:31:05 PM »
Will someone please email me or contact me, if this video is for sale?   This is really a great video to show people the power of G-d and the power of those who stand for his name.  A Righteous honorable People will survive...Nothing is to difficult for G-d to Overcome!

I dont know but you may be interested in : http://www.standwithus.com/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 05:42:27 PM »
I dont know but you may be interested in : http://www.standwithus.com/

I just clicked on that site, it seems different message then the video, perhaps or most likly it is different organization. on the site you have Bibi on, and you have a header on an Arab and Jewish child. The video's message is different.

I suggest that one should P.M. the person who posted the video. Also if someone wants to show others they can just email the link to them as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 06:44:46 PM »
I just clicked on that site, it seems different message then the video, perhaps or most likly it is different organization. on the site you have Bibi on, and you have a header on an Arab and Jewish child. The video's message is different.

I suggest that one should P.M. the person who posted the video. Also if someone wants to show others they can just email the link to them as well.

I did not mean to say that this site is the source of that video... I receive emails from several pro-Israel organizations and this is one of them. They have good videos which are pro-Israel...

Here is one informative video explaining about the situation in Judea and Samaria...

PS: While the video refers to 'Palestinians' we all know that there is no such thing as a 'Palestinian'. Aside from this I find most information in this video factual.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 07:47:07 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 07:29:53 PM »
Great video. Thanks for picture of destruction of our church in Kosovo.  :'( Serbs will take their holy land back I promise you!!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 08:51:35 PM »
Of course I stand with Israel.  And if you don't stand with Israel, then I don't think you belong here.  Great video!

NEVER AGAIN!