Author Topic: Anti- semitism in Brooklyn reaches new heights  (Read 621 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Anti- semitism in Brooklyn reaches new heights
« on: June 21, 2012, 09:42:48 AM »
As the economy gets worse, it gets worse for Jews.

At least walk home in pairs or groups.  And with guys who are able to mix it up, if possible

I don't know if batons are legal, so at least everybody should walk home from Temple with a hammer or a large metal  flashlight .  These large metal flashlights  get as heavy as a hammer when loaded up with batteries, and are easy to swing, if you have to protect yourself or someone else.  Try to secure a string or a cord on the end of it,  and wrap it around your hand so it possibly doesn't fly out of your hand if you swing hard, as you don't want it used against you.

And mace is helpful, also.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/157064

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Anti- semitism in Brooklyn reaches new heights
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 09:45:11 AM »
I don't know your age but working out and learning martial arts or Fighting Systems will help
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 11:03:13 AM »
As the economy gets worse, it gets worse for Jews.

At least walk home in pairs or groups.  And with guys who are able to mix it up, if possible

I don't know if batons are legal, so at least everybody should walk home from Temple with a hammer or a large metal  flashlight .  These large metal flashlights  get as heavy as a hammer when loaded up with batteries, and are easy to swing, if you have to protect yourself or someone else.  Try to secure a string or a cord on the end of it,  and wrap it around your hand so it possibly doesn't fly out of your hand if you swing hard, as you don't want it used against you.

And mace is helpful, also.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/157064

I totally agree.  The OccuNazis want to blame everything on the evil Jew bankers.   Its best to be armed.   Honestly... even in prosperous times, its best to be armed in Brooklyn.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 06:58:14 PM »
I totally agree.  The OccuNazis want to blame everything on the evil Jew bankers.   Its best to be armed.   Honestly... even in prosperous times, its best to be armed in Brooklyn.

It's time to be armed anywhere not just Brooklyn.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 07:18:56 PM »
Can you carry knives or box cutters in New York legally?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 08:54:03 PM »
I always carry a fixed blade knife on my hip, that way I can use it instantly. Depending on the situation... as I pull it out I can use the handle as a blunt instrument or a slashing weapon. Obviously it can be used for thrusting, slashing, and as a fist pack. Plus a pistol if it is really rough.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 10:05:10 PM »
I always carry a fixed blade knife on my hip, that way I can use it instantly. Depending on the situation... as I pull it out I can use the handle as a blunt instrument or a slashing weapon. Obviously it can be used for thrusting, slashing, and as a fist pack. Plus a pistol if it is really rough.

A fixed blade knife is a handly little tool to have on your hip.  Especially if you have a fast draw.