Author Topic: can i apologise for my earlier comments  (Read 4645 times)

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
can i apologise for my earlier comments
« on: June 29, 2007, 05:18:58 PM »
I know you lot want this to die down, as do i, i have calmed down now. I thought very highly of allen t, very highly of him, and i think hes been treated very harshly,but....

I apologise for my comments, i love chaim to bits, i love the jews to bits, they are great people. I hope that you all forgive me for my earlier actions, as i dont want chaim to think i am evil, as i am not.

So i apologise, and i hope you will all forgive me and we can continue ending islam, because we are winning, this battle...

thanks...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: can i apologise for my earlier comments
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 06:14:02 PM »
I really don't get all this business and i'm not sure i really want to but sure I FORGIVE YOU. ;D

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 06:18:47 PM »
I really don't get all this business and i'm not sure i really want to but sure I FORGIVE YOU. ;D

aw your sweet sarah you dont even know what you are forgiving me for   :laugh: :laugh:

newman

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 06:23:27 PM »
Sarah,

Christian love is right. you're too sweet.You cannot come from an Islamic background....no no no no no.  You must really be a jewish girl.lol :-*

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 06:47:34 PM »
aw your sweet sarah you dont even know what you are forgiving me for
For Nothing. I don't think you have done anything wrong, expressing any view or action doesn't have to be wrong, its whatever you believe it goes against that lets you assume so. Plus you love Chaim and so do i and that certainly levels out everything.

Sarah,

Christian love is right. you're too sweet.You cannot come from an Islamic background....no no no no no.  You must really be a jewish girl.lol :-*

Hey, newman, stop trying to ruin my bad kick-ass reputation!
Anyways i have to disappoint you there, i'm not jewish............neither am i a girl :laugh: No I'm joking.

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 06:48:58 PM »
For Nothing. I don't think you have done anything wrong, expressing any view or action doesn't have to be wrong, its whatever you believe it goes against that lets you assume so. Plus you love Chaim and so do i and that certainly levels out everything.

Sarah,

Anyways i have to disappoint you there, i'm not jewish............neither am i a girl :laugh: No I'm joking.

may i ask what faith you are saarah.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 06:52:14 PM »
Christian_love, I am a very proud devoted Catholic, I grew up from parents who also were very devoted, I went 12 years in Catholic school so I take my faith seriously. But thats for my belief, I wouldn't want someone force their belief down my throat and my belief down their throat.  If we all start doing this we will be acting the same way the Islamics do.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 06:54:08 PM »
I was born a muslim, lived as one for 14 years and recently have become a Noahide, though am fairly involved in Islamic things during my day which isn't my choice. I'm thinking things through before i make a definite choice.

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 06:59:05 PM »
Christian_love, I am a very proud devoted Catholic, I grew up from parents who also were very devoted, I went 12 years in Catholic school so I take my faith seriously. But thats for my belief, I wouldn't want someone force their belief down my throat and my belief down their throat.  If we all start doing this we will be acting the same way the Islamics do.

i have never forced my faith down anyones throat on this forum....

newman

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 06:59:48 PM »

Sarah,

You just gave me a fright! I got horrible mental picture like something out of that "crying game" movie. :o

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 09:06:33 PM »
Hi there Christian_Love.

I'm glad you want to stay.  You're a good poster.  Like I told Nic Brookes, if ever something is bothering you on the forum, don't hesitate to PM either me, Jeffguy, Christopher or the other mods/admins, along with posting your questions to Chaim.  We'll do our try and make things better. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 09:55:38 PM »
Well i did'nt notice the comments either :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 09:56:59 PM »
neither am i a girl  No I'm joking.
Your a man named Sarah :o :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 04:51:07 PM »
Norman everyday i am convinced by JTF but then go to school the next day and  my firm beliefs are outnumbered or eliminated by arguements defending Islam. I don't know. Despite everything i am a very slow person, it takes me a couple of hours to do a 15mins homework.

My Mums parents converted to Islam when they were in their final years then my mother met my father who is Moroccan, and reverted to Islam like my grandparents.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2007, 04:54:09 PM »
Sarah, how is this any different from the constant messages in public schools that gay sex is normal and healthy or that evolution is a fact?

No matter where you go, you will be bombarded with worldly and perverse teachings. If you really question the truth about Islam, just ask yourself one simple question: would you have comfort walking down the street in a Muslim neighborhood of England (let alone an Islamic country) announcing that you have decided to convert to Buddhism (let alone Christianity or Judaism)?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 05:04:17 PM »
It is extremely different. Religion is somewhat different to nauseating scientific lies. Its the feeling, Chaimfan you see these things as a fact, clear evidence, i see it as the same bias that Islam may also give at times. A lot of sense can be distinguished from both.

If i did that down a muslim street, in an ISLAMIC COUNTRY, most of the people would laugh, others would think i was mentally disturbed and the rest wouldn't care less.

newman

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 05:08:46 PM »
It is extremely different. Religion is somewhat different to nauseating scientific lies. Its the feeling, Chaimfan you see these things as a fact, clear evidence, i see it as the same bias that Islam may also give at times. A lot of sense can be distinguished from both.

If i did that down a muslim street, in an ISLAMIC COUNTRY, most of the people would laugh, others would think i was mentally disturbed and the rest wouldn't care less.

Do that in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia or Iran , Sarah and you would be torn limb from limb or stoned to death.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 05:57:23 PM »
Sarah, take your time figuring out what works for you. I think in the end, you'll make the right choice.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 06:18:37 PM »
Well you tell me they are brainwashing me and they'll tell me that they aren't and you are.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 06:28:45 PM »
The muslims. A punishment for leaving Islam is to be killed but there is a verse in the Quran saying, "There is no compulsion in religion."

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 06:50:11 PM »
Sarah, do the Muslims tell you that Muhammad didn't have sex with 9 year old Aisha?

Yes i was told that she was promised to him at that age and he took care of her, teaching and preparing her in keeping secure the knowledge of the hadiths that were to come. I was also told that Muhammed knew that one day Aisha will be the key contributor to sustaining the prophets hadith and sunnah and therefore, engaged at such a young age so that she would be kept safe from harms way and start her duty. Also, that he only started to have sexual relations with her when she was around 17 to early twenties.
Again i was told, the Quran makes reference to Aisha's age ,  who as the wife of Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) has been referred to in the Quran as bikh, this word bikr means "Virgin" and is not age-specific....

This is what i was told.