Author Topic: Netanyahu's Ulpana Expulsion Order Endangers Israel's Survival (English video)  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This vitally important video was created by our brilliant Shlomo הי''ו. The very survival of Israel is on the line in this struggle over Netanyahu's treasonous expulsion order. If these five Jewish families are expelled from the Ulpana neighborhood in Beit El, it could lead to the expulsion of another 70,000 Jews who have the same legal status in Judea and Samaria, G-d forbid. This could break the back of the Jewish settlement enterprise.

If the decision to expel goes ahead, G-d forbid, then there should be mass physical resistance as in Amona. If thousands of Jews physically resist with their bodies, it would lead to an ugly confrontation which will turn most Israelis against any further expulsions. That is what happened in Amona in 2006.

JTF is the only uncompromising voice on this issue. It is essential that we reach as many Israeli Jews as possible. We are already influencing the debate. We are supporting the heroic forces in Judea and Samaria who want to resist.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Very important video.  All that you say here is true Chaim.
This video has also reminded me how important it is to get my tzedaka monies straightened out.  I definitely owe some donations to JTF.

We are the only ones facing the truth about the likud govt's expulsion plans.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
If there's an English video that you watch, please watch this one.

It is so important because Israel is in great danger!

(Also, I got the map placement wrong for Beit El. This was my mistake and not Chaim's. But it has no impact on the message.)
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Great video.  Bibi has promised 10 new homes for each one destroyed.  What a liar.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Jews have no other home but Israel. Sometimes it is more important to defend small communities because if they stay unprotected from enemies or traitors then the big cities come next. We Serbs suffer from same disease-as long as capital is in our hands who cares what is going on with Serbs in eastern or southern parts of the country. But for how long Jews in big cities think they will be safe from muslim enemies? Who can guarantee that Bibi's next move is not to give away Jerusalem?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Perfectly put!  I don't put anything past Bibi.  He's capable and willing to give away large areas of Israel.  He wants to create a "Palestinian state."  He's said it.  And the Jews still vote for him.   I guess the last  Holocaust wasn't enough for us.  We lost 6 million last time around.  He'll make Israel so small, it will beg to be attacked.  And set us up for another holocaust.

Israel reminds me of the pool player with a ball always stuck behind the 8 ball.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
At 6:42 that tough Jewish guy hitting the nazi soldier with the orange board was doing a great job.  He even ran right back to protect the guy being attacked by the Nazi pig.