Author Topic: 9/11 nuclear demolition of the WTC  (Read 31441 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 9/11 nuclear demolition of the WTC
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2012, 02:42:52 PM »
Serbian army, see this. Debunking the debunkers:

www.911-truth.net/!_Debunking_the_debunkers-_famous_physicist_Jan_Zeman_vs_infamous_impostor_Dimitri_Khalezov.pdf 

and

www.911-truth.net/!_Debunking_the_debunkers_addressing_questions_after_10_Feb_2011_Kevin_Barrett%27s_interview.pdf

Now I have to debunk the bunk that "truthers" used to debunk the debunking of their initial bunk? Can this thread just go away??? You know how long these theories have been circulating for? For f***'s sake I'm not making a retarded career out of disproving gullible fruits who swallow propaganda from people that dream of their demise. Go away with this shiite s***.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2012, 02:27:01 AM »
As I said before, if you are not interested in this then I recomend that you find another topic, like "What kind of pudding Lady Gaga likes" or similar topics of your interest...
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2012, 12:56:14 PM »
As I said before, if you are not interested in this then I recomend that you find another topic, like "What kind of pudding Lady Gaga likes" or similar topics of your interest...
There is no need for insulting people here, and especially someone like LKZ who is a scientist. Even if all evidence that you provided is correct there is still misunderstanding on your part about 9-11 tragedy. Two of our members here lost close relatives in twin towers. 9-11 is by far greatest tragedy that many living American experienced and you must be careful as people are very emotional about it.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2012, 01:24:42 PM »
That was not my intention. In this topic we are not discussing why the buildings were demolished but how they were demolished. And as I said before, if this happened in Serbia I would wanted to know the real truth, especially is someone close to me died in that tragedy.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2012, 03:51:31 PM »
That was not my intention. In this topic we are not discussing why the buildings were demolished but how they were demolished. And as I said before, if this happened in Serbia I would wanted to know the real truth, especially is someone close to me died in that tragedy.
Again you want to be stubborn. Lets say you lost a brother in bombing of Serbia and for the next 10 years there are posts on internet trying to uncover which pilot exactly murdered your brother. For some time you read it was man named John from Tennessee. Now some time after that some else comes with another evidence that murdered of you brother is man from Turkey named Abbaz. And then 6 months after that "new evidence" in uncovered that real murderer of you brother is man from Spain who flew that night over area you family lived in. And that evidence is overturn.

Would you have energy to continue search for pilot who murdered your brother or you would feel stress about all those theories?
I am not sure how else to explain to you? Americans are people living in different culture with their habits. Now you can push your way of thinking and they will listen for some time but you cant expect them to be you even if you believe you are 100% correct.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2012, 07:15:28 PM »
The purpose is the truth, for those who are interested in it. And I don't know what Israel has to do with this.

It has everything to do; whther you support Israel. Many truthers are pro-Arab. This forum is pro-Israel. I'm new but still I know that because it's pretty obvious. I just joined today and seen so many posts by you and no ones of them showed support for Israel who are brothers of Serbs & Bulgarians and is more important here than arguing over what caused the 9.11 tragedy. I think the user you respond to was asking good question that's relevant everywhere in this forum & why don't you jus tell us?

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2012, 06:09:47 AM »
Again you want to be stubborn. Lets say you lost a brother in bombing of Serbia and for the next 10 years there are posts on internet trying to uncover which pilot exactly murdered your brother. For some time you read it was man named John from Tennessee. Now some time after that some else comes with another evidence that murdered of you brother is man from Turkey named Abbaz. And then 6 months after that "new evidence" in uncovered that real murderer of you brother is man from Spain who flew that night over area you family lived in. And that evidence is overturn.

Would you have energy to continue search for pilot who murdered your brother or you would feel stress about all those theories?
I am not sure how else to explain to you? Americans are people living in different culture with their habits. Now you can push your way of thinking and they will listen for some time but you cant expect them to be you even if you believe you are 100% correct.

Well, I am stubborn. It is not important who pulled the trigger it is important who ordered it. And again, we are not discussing who or why but how.

It has everything to do; whther you support Israel. Many truthers are pro-Arab. This forum is pro-Israel. I'm new but still I know that because it's pretty obvious. I just joined today and seen so many posts by you and no ones of them showed support for Israel who are brothers of Serbs & Bulgarians and is more important here than arguing over what caused the 9.11 tragedy. I think the user you respond to was asking good question that's relevant everywhere in this forum & why don't you jus tell us?

Do I support Israel? In what way? If you have asked me do I support Serbia, I would have to ask you, in what way. Do I support Serbian government? Of course not. Do I support Israel government? Of course not. Do I support Serbian people and Jewish people? Of Course I do. Would I support Israel if it was attacked by Iran? Ofcourse I would. Would I support Israel if it would attack Iran? Ofcourse not. I will always support the one who is been attacked.
And, again, this topic has nothing to do with Israel.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2012, 07:56:10 AM »
Well, I am stubborn. It is not important who pulled the trigger it is important who ordered it. And again, we are not discussing who or why but how.

Do I support Israel? In what way? If you have asked me do I support Serbia, I would have to ask you, in what way. Do I support Serbian government? Of course not. Do I support Israel government? Of course not. Do I support Serbian people and Jewish people? Of Course I do. Would I support Israel if it was attacked by Iran? Ofcourse I would. Would I support Israel if it would attack Iran? Ofcourse not. I will always support the one who is been attacked.

Also this topic has nothing to do with Serbia so cut the crap and let it be! Idemo dalje batali se corva posla!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2012, 08:07:14 AM »
Do I support Israel? In what way? If you have asked me do I support Serbia, I would have to ask you, in what way. Do I support Serbian government? Of course not. Do I support Israel government? Of course not. Do I support Serbian people and Jewish people? Of Course I do. Would I support Israel if it was attacked by Iran? Ofcourse I would. Would I support Israel if it would attack Iran? Ofcourse not.  I will always support the one who is been attacked.
Sometimes the people who are attacked need to be attacked  :::D You should always look at the situation... You will never be satisfied until you get a few members here to agree with you that it was the evil United States Government that killed it's own people... America's government has a lot of problems however what your selling is just not possible... This sort of garbage can happen in Russia and in Serbia but even there something of that magnitude would really be pushing the limits of what the population will absorb from their leadership... As I said you can believe what you like it makes little difference to people here in the United States that saw with their own eyes what actually happened.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2012, 08:19:34 AM »
Also this topic has nothing to do with Serbia so cut the crap and let it be! Idemo dalje batali se corva posla!

Па, прво сам је поставио у америчкој секцији форума, али тамо су све сами идиоти...

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2012, 10:06:13 AM »
Па, прво сам је поставио у америчкој секцији форума, али тамо су све сами идиоти...
Sto ti brines brigu tudju o ovakvim stvarima mozes da pricas samo sa ljudima koji imaju taj nivo svesti! Zaro ti kazem mani se corva posla!

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2012, 10:09:48 AM »
Sometimes the people who are attacked need to be attacked  :::D You should always look at the situation... You will never be satisfied until you get a few members here to agree with you that it was the evil United States Government that killed it's own people... America's government has a lot of problems however what your selling is just not possible... This sort of garbage can happen in Russia and in Serbia but even there something of that magnitude would really be pushing the limits of what the population will absorb from their leadership... As I said you can believe what you like it makes little difference to people here in the United States that saw with their own eyes what actually happened.
So USA are better than rest of world only stupid and dirty Slavs can do something like that, is that you trying to say!?

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2012, 10:37:34 AM »
The first country in the world to publicly and openly supported the creation of Israel was Serbia (Balfour Declaration). The only country in the world in which all nations and religions, especially Jews, have all their civil rights as well as its majority population is Serbia. Jews in Serbia called themselves Serbs of Moses called faith! So do not you talk to me about democracy and human rights and humanity and courage, you who at that time persecuted Native Americans - Indians and kept dark-skinned people from Africa as slaves! You did not even exist when we are defending the Jews. Every sane and honorable Serb knows that Jews are brothers, the same is with true and honest Jews -  Serbs are great friends! You who have had a quarantine for Jews, want us to hold the lecture! Please do not talk about something you have no idea!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2012, 07:58:47 PM »
So USA are better than rest of world only stupid and dirty Slavs can do something like that, is that you trying to say!?
I don't think you understand his post. Please use Google Translate in future.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2012, 08:01:03 PM »
The first country in the world to publicly and openly supported the creation of Israel was Serbia (Balfour Declaration). The only country in the world in which all nations and religions, especially Jews, have all their civil rights as well as its majority population is Serbia. Jews in Serbia called themselves Serbs of Moses called faith! So do not you talk to me about democracy and human rights and humanity and courage, you who at that time persecuted Native Americans - Indians and kept dark-skinned people from Africa as slaves! You did not even exist when we are defending the Jews. Every sane and honorable Serb knows that Jews are brothers, the same is with true and honest Jews -  Serbs are great friends! You who have had a quarantine for Jews, want us to hold the lecture! Please do not talk about something you have no idea!
Indians were murdered in numbers but I am sorry to tell that majority of slaves in those day were white folks from Ireland. White slaves outnumbered black slaves by wide margin.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2012, 08:33:07 PM »
No if I was going to say it I would have... It seems like you have your own ideas on the issue  :::D For the record the USA is better than the rest of the world... In just over 200 years its run circles around everyone else... It's just the way it is.  :P

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2012, 08:39:54 PM »
Please no more lectures  :'( The other guy has been trying to brainwash us poor Americans for a week now with his 911 plots :'(  Now you have us quarantining Jews...  :o What next.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2012, 08:55:48 PM »
Indians were murdered in numbers but I am sorry to tell that majority of slaves in those day were white folks from Ireland. White slaves outnumbered black slaves by wide margin.
Thank you, Serbian. It is true that slaves were not only black, and in the beginning it was more of a contract to work your way in to America. Also the muzzys had a big hand in African slaves.

There are a lot of variables with the Natives. They fought each other, they fought Whites, they teamed up with Whites to fight other Natives, they teamed up with other Natives to fight Whites! In the war of 1812 some Natives sided with the Brits, others with the American. It did get ugly after the demacrap Andrew Jackson and his manifest destiny!

I do not want to fight with you Serbs, we have a common interests! You love Israel, we love Israel! You do not attack us, and we will not attack you! Lets work together to save Israel!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 09:14:45 PM by Ephraim »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2012, 10:47:30 PM »
I do not want to fight with you Serbs, we have a common interests! You love Israel, we love Israel! You do not attack us, and we will not attack you! Lets work together to save Israel!
I agree and want to tell that my position allows me to understand both cultures.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2012, 02:21:45 AM »
Thank you, Serbian. It is true that slaves were not only black, and in the beginning it was more of a contract to work your way in to America. Also the muzzys had a big hand in African slaves.

There are a lot of variables with the Natives. They fought each other, they fought Whites, they teamed up with Whites to fight other Natives, they teamed up with other Natives to fight Whites! In the war of 1812 some Natives sided with the Brits, others with the American. It did get ugly after the demacrap Andrew Jackson and his manifest destiny!

Than don't talk nonsense ! I know cjd this is not first time for him to provoke Serbs!

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2012, 02:25:43 AM »
Please no more lectures  :'( The other guy has been trying to brainwash us poor Americans for a week now with his 911 plots :'(  Now you have us quarantining Jews...  :o What next.
quarantining Jews - check it out. What was done with the Jew who had fled from Hitler? What was done with those who emigrated after WWII from Europe to America!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2012, 05:17:18 AM »
Than don't talk nonsense ! I know cjd this is not first time for him to provoke Serbs!
I am glad I am remembered... No it's not the first time... I am not provoking you... I am only setting the record straight for you  ;D For some reason any time I disagree with one or two of the Serb members they feel it a provocation :::D It's like the time one Serb told me America needed a "Nuck"  :::D  Now how was I going to respond politly to something like that... I always try to be as restrained in my responses as possible for the good of the forum... We have an expression here in "evil America" If you can't take it then don't dish it out  :o You have a nice day or evening which ever applies best to you ;D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2012, 08:33:42 AM »
quarantining Jews - check it out. What was done with the Jew who had fled from Hitler? What was done with those who emigrated after WWII from Europe to America!
What was done?
My father was barely 18 years old when he went to fight in World War II.
He helped defeat Hitler,  along with many other EVIL Americans.  A lot of evil Americans never came home to their families.  So you can kiss my evil American (fill in the blank).  And shove your crazy conspiracies and hatred of America where the sun doesn't shine.
I'm just saying.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2012, 09:39:50 AM »
I am glad I am remembered... No it's not the first time... I am not provoking you... I am only setting the record straight for you  ;D For some reason any time I disagree with one or two of the Serb members they feel it a provocation :::D It's like the time one Serb told me America needed a "Nuck"  :::D  Now how was I going to respond politly to something like that... I always try to be as restrained in my responses as possible for the good of the forum... We have an expression here in "evil America" If you can't take it then don't dish it out  :o You have a nice day or evening which ever applies best to you ;D
"This sort of garbage can happen in Russia and in Serbia but even there something of that magnitude would really be pushing the limits of what the population will absorb from their leadership..."
you are in right this is not provoke this is an insult!

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2012, 09:48:10 AM »
What was done?
My father was barely 18 years old when he went to fight in World War II.
He helped defeat Hitler,  along with many other EVIL Americans.  A lot of evil Americans never came home to their families.  So you can kiss my evil American (fill in the blank).  And shove your crazy conspiracies and hatred of America where the sun doesn't shine.
I'm just saying.
Ocekivao sam i tebe teleca macko ti i cjd ste ko stanio i olio, ko betmen i robin, boni  i klajd....!

No one denies that! But Serbia lost about 2 000 000 people slightly less than half of the population!

about 1 000 000 in Jasenovac concentration camp!