Author Topic: 9/11 nuclear demolition of the WTC  (Read 31408 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 9/11 nuclear demolition of the WTC
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2012, 10:03:47 AM »
Ocekivao sam i tebe teleca macko ti i cjd ste ko stanio i olio, ko betmen i robin, boni  i klajd....!

No one denies that!
That right there should not be allowed on the JTF forum.  Post in English.  That is cowardly.

You don't even know who your enemies are.  By denying who really attacked the U.S. on 9/11, you are supporting the Muslim terrorist.  That makes you one of them in my eyes.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2012, 10:08:35 AM »
That right there should not be allowed on the JTF forum.  Post in English.  That is cowardly.

You don't even know who your enemies are.  By denying who really attacked the U.S. on 9/11, you are supporting the Muslim terrorist.  That makes you one of them in my eyes.

:::D

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2012, 10:14:21 AM »

I expected you cat cow, CJD and you're like Laurel and Hardy, like Batman and Robin, Bonnie and Clyde ....!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2012, 10:34:14 AM »
I understood what you wrote!  :::D  I don't give a darn what you think about where, what or how I post.
Cat Cow.   ;D  That"s me! Does it make you feel better if we name call?  I have one for you too. 

I agree with Slobodan on the importance of knowing the truth but there's just no way terrorists could have snuck two nuclear bombs into the buildings without being spotted by security. That's what makes that whole theory absurd. After the 1993 WTC bombing, terrorists knew that the only way they could get anywhere near the WTC was by flying planes into them and that's what they did.
So what truth is he selling, Serbstvo?
That the American government is evil.
He is trying to justify his hatred of America.
At the same time he dishonors all the people who died on 9/11 and lets our enemies off the hook.
That is crazy nonsense we don't have time for at this critical juncture in history.
We must keep our eyes on November.  We must keep our eyes on the goal of removing the enemy in the White House with the 2012 Presidential election.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2012, 11:04:38 AM »
This sh*t getting so stupid. It was a tragedy, Bush was a horrible president who don't care about America, and the Arabs want America to be dependent on their oil which is why I think they may have did it to get America to invade the Mideast- that way the're more wars over oil and Americans more dependent so Arabs get more money. That's why I am against the war. Essentially I think 9.11 happened as bait for war over Americans fighting for wealthy Arab billionaires and losing so much soldiers, and 'Dubya' took the bait.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2012, 11:33:11 AM »
Bush was responsible for the first WTC attack too, I suppose!
Plus, all the terrorist attacks on the U.S., that occurred on foreign soil, preceding 9/11.  Those too!
Oh...now I see the light.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2012, 01:14:38 PM »
I understood what you wrote!  :::D  I don't give a darn what you think about where, what or how I post.
Cat Cow.   ;D  That"s me! Does it make you feel better if we name call?  I have one for you too. 
So what truth is he selling, Serbstvo?
That the American government is evil.
He is trying to justify his hatred of America.
At the same time he dishonors all the people who died on 9/11 and lets our enemies off the hook.
That is crazy nonsense we don't have time for at this critical juncture in history.
We must keep our eyes on November.  We must keep our eyes on the goal of removing the enemy in the White House with the 2012 Presidential election.
So you have enemy in the White House!? Good luck!

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2012, 01:18:05 PM »

Good for you!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2012, 01:35:31 PM »
The neocons (Bushians), libs, and Arab leaders are all evil! The Arab people are all stupid sheep.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2012, 01:44:53 PM »
Ok, look... no more of this conspiracy stuff. It's so insane. I know there are videos about it and all... claiming we did this to ourselves rather than putting the blame where it belongs, on the muslim nazi terrorists, really makes the forum look like a joke.

And personal insults are against the forum rules. I'm locking this thread.

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim