Author Topic: We are deeply involved in the debate over how to resist the Ulpana expulsion  (Read 846 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

We have uploaded literally hundreds of Hebrew videos over the past several years that specifically deal with the need to have massive physical resistance to any expulsion of Jews in Judea and Samaria. Many young Jews in Judea and Samaria have seen our videos and they have had an influence. The traitors of the Yesha Council have also seen our videos that expose their evil treason. Now the Yesha Council are again trying to prevent any meaningful resistance to the expulsion. We are doing everything we can to encourage strong resistance. Unfortunately, the Yesha Council has many millions of dollars. Our problem continues to be our small budget. But we are still doing everything we can.

BTW you can join the debate on Arutz 7 in English by responding to this article about Danny Dayan, the Yesha Council's notorious traitor leader:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/156928

If you speak Hebrew, you can respond to the debate here:

http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/239600

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Looks like the comments have to be approved. I'll see if mine goes up. I wanted to make a longer post but could only make a few points.

Edit: It did go up
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 02:14:47 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I put a comment there as zeev har nof.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The comments from our members were excellent, baruch Hashem.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
My didn't get through
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
My didn't get through

בס''ד

Yes it did get through. You have to give them time to approve the message.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They printed mine also
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03