Author Topic: Traitor rabbi hands over givat haulpana - lemmings and sheep along for the ride  (Read 2635 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Of course I "remember" all of these things!

But don't YOU remember that the antizionists were against a Jewish state in principle, no matter who was participating, long before any of these things happened ?   Get yourself a copy of eim habanim smeicha, and you will learn how the antizionist rabbis are the REASON the state was controlled by seculars and one of the reasons that 6 million Jews perished at the hands of the nazis yemach shemam.

I know and i agree as well, but not every "Haredi" is an anti-zionist as well. Some are actually Mamlachti which is a problem as well.
 Also depending on why they were against a Jewish state in principle. If because for example the excuse of the "3 oaths" or other similar things I agree. BUT at the same time some did see the movement being propagated by part of the Haskallah movement. A movement that was anti-religious to begin with.

I agree thought, the whole Jewish world got soo messed up. The truth is scattered throughout like the Talmudh says before the time of Moshiah the truth will be missing and in separate camps.

Also I'm sure we both agree that we must oppose and fight against BOTH the secular anti-Jewish entity and the Haredim in their influences upon the public. Dati-Leumi (-the mamlachti) the original Torah way is the way to go.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.