Author Topic: Logic time  (Read 402 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Logic time
« on: June 22, 2012, 03:15:32 PM »
1. I had over 5 Israeli Jews tell me that the reason why their government should wait around for them to be massacred is because they love life.

Let's get something straight my Israeli brothers: Unless you are willing to lay down your own life and take life to save and prevent the loss of innocent life, this lie is nothing but a spit in the face and a cruel charade to those innocents that suffer and die at the hand of genocidal "Palestinians".

2. A soldier told me that fakestinians should not be relocated back to the Islamic hell-holes they came from, because this might entail some cruelty.

This equates to massaging a Hamas monster's shoulder that calls for the murder of every Jewish man, woman and child IN THE WORLD while he shoots a playing child, because moving his arm out of the way would just be cruel to him. If you put all their arguments together, the liberal Jew will tell you that it is not cruelty that this Muslim kills the Jew, because we deserve it. Globally, Muslims rape, murder and torture innocents around the world, because it is the infidel's fault for not becoming more respectful of Pisslam and selling out his brothers and heritage.

Right as Kahane may be, I don't see enough time left before he gets back, now that the caliph Muslims have Egypt. If the traitorous left and false right political leaders in Israel will defend murderous Muslims before innocent Jews, it is as they killed them themselves, and far worse, because they nurture their killers to the point where they're ready, and defend those who teach them genocide with a delusional and twisted religious freedom argument.

They must go should include those who help them stay and pay them to kill.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Logic time
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 06:03:15 PM »
These self hating kapo traitors make Hitler's job too easy
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein