Author Topic: Is Jizzlam the false gospel of Satan ?  (Read 5685 times)

Offline Enoch Powell

• New JTFer
Is Jizzlam the false gospel of Satan ?
« on: June 23, 2012, 04:16:06 PM »
By asking this question,you can take it that I believe this is the case.

'Prophet' Mohammed (piss be upon him) was a caravan thief who up until his forties had no spiritual leanings whatsoever before the 'Angel Gabriel' told him otherwise.

'allah' is satan...........discuss.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Is Jizzlam the false gospel of Satan ?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 04:36:42 PM »
I think he was a deranged liar who came up himself with the Quran from the depth of his madness.

Offline Enoch Powell

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 04:44:09 PM »
Yes,indeed,the man was a headcase,but what I'm trying to get at is the fact that this hatred coupled with what is essentially,wickedness,can have come from only one source.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 04:51:47 PM »
I think man is perfectly able to be evil on his own.

Look Jews don't believe in the Christian concept of the devil so Jews don't think that it was satan who dictated the quran to Muhammad.

Offline Enoch Powell

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 05:12:34 PM »
Thanks for the heads up;I'm not that familiar with Jewish doctrine,but whilst I'm posting here I will listen and learn.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 05:15:07 PM »
The majority of it was not "written" by mohamhead. It was his equally psychotic followers later on. Even the name allah was not the original name of his G-d, he just changed it to that because nobody believed his crap. That excuse for a book will bring about the apocalypse, and already has encouraged over 270 million murders, but it's supposed to happen, as hard as that is to see, and it won't last.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 04:26:41 AM »
I've read the whole Quran and there's nothing that impressive about the material--it looks like it was written by a stupid violent sand ape who knew nothing about history and had an obsession with hellfire and brimstone.
LOL, that's true, and what's funny is that one of the major claims in the Quran for it's supposed miraculous authenticity is that its suras are so magnificent, and another is that it tells stories from the bible that muhammad didn't know about (which is why his versions are so messed up and wrong).

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 06:15:42 AM »
I've read the whole Quran and there's nothing that impressive about the material--it looks like it was written by a stupid violent sand ape who knew nothing about history and had an obsession with hellfire and brimstone.
I have read parts of parts of that lunacy and had problems even going that far into it.  :::D You must have strong mental discipline to put yourself through something like that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline BOHON

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 11:15:25 PM »
To me, after a lot of study, I have come to the conclusion that islam is a murder cult and not a religion. I base this conclusion on the fact that a lot of child murder has been done here in the USA and it has been called honor killing. Slaughtering innocents for what children do is not honor. Religion guides children through childhood to give them foundation. Murder does nothing to bring children up! If you murder your children your "religion" loses members. If it were a religion it would correct them by reasoning with them. So, islam is just an ancient murder cult and we all know which one is the father of murder. Do not come to our nation and ignore our laws and use your mosque connections to escape justice, you islamic cult members. Of course I doubt that they will read this. I believe in freedom of religion, but not freedom of murder cults. :o

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 09:40:26 PM »
To me, after a lot of study, I have come to the conclusion that islam is a murder cult and not a religion. I base this conclusion on the fact that a lot of child murder has been done here in the USA and it has been called honor killing. Slaughtering innocents for what children do is not honor. Religion guides children through childhood to give them foundation. Murder does nothing to bring children up! If you murder your children your "religion" loses members. If it were a religion it would correct them by reasoning with them. So, islam is just an ancient murder cult and we all know which one is the father of murder. Do not come to our nation and ignore our laws and use your mosque connections to escape justice, you islamic cult members. Of course I doubt that they will read this. I believe in freedom of religion, but not freedom of murder cults. :o

The irony of it all is that the most dishonorable action a person can perform is to kill or rape their children. Killing yourself or a stranger is bad, but going against your human instincts in the cruelest way makes you a soulless beast. But no, if they murder some of their children, others will be afraid to leave. Islam works more like a racial prison gang, complete with supporters, lackeys, crime-lords, bit**es, and they promise when they kill all the loners and other gangs and the guards that keep them from killing people, there will be peace. Any of the most horrible violence is justified by the most violent, stupid, hateful, uneducated, racist, and intolerant people in the world saying when they just kill off everyone but their members, the world will flourish.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
What Islam is…
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 10:52:48 AM »
"It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery is torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress towards more pain. The old civilizations claimed that they were founded on love or justice, ours is founded upon hatred. In our world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. Everything else we shall destroy- everything. Already we are breaking down the habits of thought which have survived from before the Revolution." - Song "1984".

Offline Phalange

• New JTFer
    • National Christian Phalange
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 04:37:27 PM »
No, Islam is not the false gospel of Satan....it is the true gospel of Satan.
"Islam is to religion what Nazism is to politics."

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2012, 11:44:40 PM »
No, Islam is not the false gospel of Satan....it is the true gospel of Satan.

Great observation......

I believe as do some others here that Islam will bring the apocalypse.... I also believe Islam should not be called a religion, it is a way of life. Islam is a Muslim's justification (supposed justification) for behaving like a 5th century barbarian. It allows men to do as they please to enslave women, allow rape, bestiality, murder,  pedophilia, etc. (by no means does this include all) without consequence. It also gives these losers (who in reality have absolutely nothing positive to offer mankind) a feeling of self worth to believe that they are doing something good by acting like a lunatic. What else could they possibly do, other than the ones that impose  themselves on a civilized country for a free education to learn some skill or trade that they can use to undermine and / or destroy the very country / people that educated them. Yes, destroy even the Muslim loving progressives.

What sane people would educate a cretin that hates them and wants to destroy them? One that despises their very existence and way of life?