Author Topic: How to upload Chaim's video's?  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
How to upload Chaim's video's?
« on: June 19, 2012, 05:23:40 PM »
Shalom, I would like to know how to upload the video's already on youtube unto my channel to spread the message.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: How to upload Chaim's video's?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 05:43:57 PM »
What I do is that I go to savetube @ http://www.savetube.com/ , paste the url of the video where it says VID>, I click the click on the video button and choose, I choose high definition for it to download and save under a file, I then sign into youtube click upload, then click select files from your computer, go to the correct files, click on the video file and then copy down alll the tags and description from Chaims video and pasted it into my video.  Hope that helps?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 06:27:23 PM »
What I do is that I go to savetube @ http://www.savetube.com/ , paste the url of the video where it says VID>, I click the click on the video button and choose, I choose high definition for it to download and save under a file, I then sign into youtube click upload, then click select files from your computer, go to the correct files, click on the video file and then copy down alll the tags and description from Chaims video and pasted it into my video.  Hope that helps?

You know that its safe?  It doesn't work for me, but whatever.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 09:30:09 PM »
You know that its safe?  It doesn't work for me, but whatever.

Of course it's safe.

Why isn't it working for you?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 02:57:35 AM »
I use google Chrome browser which has an extension which adds a Download button to the YouTube page. It has a drop-down menu which you can choose which format to download.

Here is a link to the download from the Chrome site:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hokfcbmfpgeajcgkaeigohghnkhjmcbj

Download any video from YouTube as an MP3 or an HD Video. Adds a download button to YouTube video pages.

This simple extension allows you to download YouTube videos as an MP3 or a high-definition HD Video (MP4 or FLV). It will automatically add a download button to the YouTube video you are watching.

This extension can even download YouTube videos embedded in other websites, hence the required permissions.

Keywords: YouTube Downloader, keepvid, tubemate, free video downloader, fvd
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 08:29:10 AM »
Shalom, I would like to know how to upload the video's already on youtube unto my channel to spread the message.

I use real player, it lets me download the youtube video as an flv file then I can just re-upload it.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 05:03:13 PM »
I use google Chrome browser which has an extension which adds a Download button to the YouTube page. It has a drop-down menu which you can choose which format to download.

Here is a link to the download from the Chrome site:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hokfcbmfpgeajcgkaeigohghnkhjmcbj

I just downloaded it. figured it out, thanks. If someone else is interested they need to dl it and then the individual file that says for youtube.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 07:01:36 PM »
Got some video's up. Will be making another account as well B"H. 1 more question- how to copy part of video and put it up as well?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 03:34:43 PM »
Got some video's up. Will be making another account as well B"H. 1 more question- how to copy part of video and put it up as well?

Do you know how to use the cut and paste function?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 03:51:16 PM »

I use the Linux Operating system so my suggestion may not help you. I find the following tool very helpful for cutting sections of a video file...

AviDemux...

http://fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/

It seems AviDemux is also available for the Windows and MacOS operating systems...

I also have heard {though I don't use it} that RealPlayer has the ability to cut video sections...

http://www.real.com/realplayer/video-editing
Sometimes you just want to send the funniest or most interesting part of a video. Use RealPlayer’s simple video editing feature to keep only the key part of a clip—the winning goal, your friend’s reaction at a surprise party, or the funniest 30 seconds of a 3:00 video. Save space on your hard drive by keeping only what you want and getting rid of the rest.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 04:12:39 PM »
Alright and lastly when copying Chaim's Hebrew video's with the English subtitles how to put the subtitles up (I tried uploading, but couldn't get the subtitles on soo I removed the vid's for now, would like to upload them with subtitles).

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 04:49:15 AM »
That chrome extension wants access to all your information on all websites. I'm not downloading that.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 09:46:16 PM »
Do you know how to use the cut and paste function?

Nope.