Author Topic: "Great Israel" vs. "Pure Israel"- Jews, Take Your Pick…  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
"Great Israel" vs. "Pure Israel"- Jews, Take Your Pick…
« on: June 30, 2012, 06:08:26 PM »
In another leftist propaganda piece published shamefully by Haaretz, Avigdor Lieberman is accused of racism. The liberal author acknowledges Mr. Lieberman's support of the 2-state solution; but he doesn't support it for the right reason (palestinians™ are poor oppressed victims and a legitimate culture with the right to independence and integrity).

Mr. Lieberman chooses "Pure Israel" over "Great Israel". According to the author,

neither Pure Israel nor Great Israel are acceptable; both are racist.

What then; should Israel have ethnically Jewish land removed as well as Arab land, and have more Arabs in addition to this? This foolishness is unbelievable.

I actually support the two-state solution. Why? Because I support Pure Israel. Great Israel means Israel just looks bigger on maps (but has more Arabs and it's Jewish majority demographically threatened). Pure Israel means that Israel may give up some land it really has no control over, and in turn has less fakestinians and a higher percentage of Jews, i.e. more Jewish. And I want Israel to be pure Jewish (I'm a nationalist, what can I say?) then look big on a map, because I actually care about Jews.

Imagine, no (or negligibly few) palestinians!  :dance:

If those savages (whose presence is a curse) were out of Israel, the country would be so much better.
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: "Great Israel" vs. "Pure Israel"- Jews, Take Your Pick…
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 06:38:35 PM »
LIEberman is still a traitor for wanting to give land to the arab nazis.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 06:48:58 PM »
LIEberman is still a traitor for wanting to give land to the arab nazis.

I don't know; I wouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I'm not Jewish but I find any leftist judenrat who is a traitor and supports the Arab billionaires and their palestinian™ cause to be particularly revolting, but again;

Israel is faced with a demographic crisis.

If they give land (yes, I know; it's not fair, Israel's already really tiny), this may decrease the amount of Arabs in Israel's Jewish interior; which, as a nationalist, I believe couldn't be more of a blessing to Israel.
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 07:07:15 PM »
I don't know; I wouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I'm not Jewish but I find any leftist judenrat who is a traitor and supports the Arab billionaires and their palestinian™ cause to be particularly revolting, but again;

Israel is faced with a demographic crisis.

If they give land (yes, I know; it's not fair, Israel's already really tiny), this may decrease the amount of Arabs in Israel's Jewish interior; which, as a nationalist, I believe couldn't be more of a blessing to Israel.
youre on a kahanist site, we believe in encouraging the arabs to leave the entire country in it's big borders.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 08:14:32 PM »
I know, I just have doubts about what exactly is possible and what is doomed to fail. Yes, Israel has G-d's blessing, but that doesn't mean Israel wins every battle. Look at the Gaza disaster- which clearly isn't working for Israel. Also, it's just a little bit of land. If the Christians in Lebanon take parts of the country, maybe they could join Israel. Also, the real Syrians (Christian) are resisting the alien Arab rulers of their country- they would also be willing to join Israel for protection if they could capture some land. I could see this all working out very well for the Jews and their Christian brethren.

I could see a new Republic of Assyria and Republic of South Lebanon joining Israel- as well as Republic of Kemet (Coptic Egypt) and Berber Republic (North Africa) to rise up against their Arab colonists. South Sudan should become part of Israel because their army just isn't strong enough to prevent more Arab genocide against Blacks in Sudan. Maybe Israel could take over the southern and western areas of Sudan with a Black majority and overthrow the government in Khartoum.

This is all far more valuable than Gaza [censored] and the sand-Arabs' burrows in the West Bank.
-Right-Nationalist.
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 08:20:38 PM »
I know, I just have doubts about what exactly is possible and what is doomed to fail. Yes, Israel has G-d's blessing, but that doesn't mean Israel wins every battle. Look at the Gaza disaster- which clearly isn't working for Israel. Also, it's just a little bit of land. If the Christians in Lebanon take parts of the country, maybe they could join Israel. Also, the real Syrians (Christian) are resisting the alien Arab rulers of their country- they would also be willing to join Israel for protection if they could capture some land. I could see this all working out very well for the Jews and their Christian brethren.

I could see a new Republic of Assyria and Republic of South Lebanon joining Israel- as well as Republic of Kemet (Coptic Egypt) and Berber Republic (North Africa) to rise up against their Arab colonists. South Sudan should become part of Israel because their army just isn't strong enough to prevent more Arab genocide against Blacks in Sudan. Maybe Israel could take over the southern and western areas of Sudan with a Black majority and overthrow the government in Khartoum.

This is all far more valuable than Gaza <censored> and the sand-Arabs' burrows in the West Bank.

Agreed with 100% of everything you said, Right Nationalist.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 08:59:35 PM »
One of the great things about Judaism, Christianity, Western Civilization, and, well; most things but Islām and communism and naziism is that dissent is allowed. And my point here is that Pure Israel is more important than Great Israel, and I don't think it's possible to have both. Well, that's reality. The best of both worlds isn't always possible. For me, the best out of the 2012 election would be neither Obama nor Romney, but, we know it has to be one or the other. America is screwed.
-Right-Nationalist.
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 09:07:10 PM »
I don't know if you got the memo buddy, but Jews don't want any land outside of what Hashem said is ours. We don't want lebaneese Christians or the non-muzzbag Sudaneese either, though we happily accept them as allies.

So we give the majority Arab land, what happens? They party in the streets, and try to get back into actual Israel, so we can give land again for demographics. What greater insult to the G-d of Israel, than to give his land away? I won't get into the theology, but no peace or peace of mind is worth a dusty inch of that holy land.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 09:24:36 PM »
I'm not saying that Jews need to add that to Israel; those places can just be protectorates under Israeli influence.
-Right-Nationalist.
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 10:07:48 PM »
I don't know if you got the memo buddy, but Jews don't want any land outside of what Hashem said is ours. We don't want lebaneese Christians or the non-muzzbag Sudaneese either, though we happily accept them as allies.

So we give the majority Arab land, what happens? They party in the streets, and try to get back into actual Israel, so we can give land again for demographics. What greater insult to the G-d of Israel, than to give his land away? I won't get into the theology, but no peace or peace of mind is worth a dusty inch of that holy land.

Well maybe were Israel to elect a nationalist government they would build a huge [censored] wall and send a couple rockets over to kiss the sand people goodbye.
-Right-Nationalist.
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 10:42:55 PM »

Israel is from the Nile to the Euphrates. Lebanon is included in the package

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 10:43:49 PM »
Yeah, Copts would much rather Israel than Arab colonial genocide & land theft.
-Right-Nationalist.
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2012, 12:07:10 AM »
Only a traitor supports a 2 state solution.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2012, 12:31:41 AM »
בס''ד

Don't pretend to be our friend when you come on here telling us that Israel should commit national suicide. The arguments you use are the same ones that the self-hating left uses.

Israel will be more secure if she accepts borders that are 6 to 9 miles wide? What are you crazy?

More importantly, G-d commands Israel to liberate all Jewish land promised in the Bible. If the Jews go against G-d's commandments, they will face horrific punishment.

You are here supporting Israeli suicide. You are an enemy, not a friend.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2012, 02:36:01 AM »
After the thousands of missles that Hamas controlled Gaza has launched against Israel, after Israel evicted the Jewish settlers there and handed it over to the Arabs, in the name of preserving the Jewish majority in the rest of Israel, I found it astounding that Right-Nationalist
actually believes that this is a workable solution.
The truth of the matter is that handing the enemy, even more land, goes against common sense, as well as Torah law.
By land givebacks you are also not really preserving the Jewish majority, because abandoned Biblical territory is used as a foothold to flood Israel with illegal immigrants.
So for example, the enemies of Israel transfer tens of thousands of Africans to the Sinai border, and from there sneak into Israel and through their demographics, they are destroying South Tel Aviv and many other Jewish neighborhoods in Israel.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2012, 11:03:12 AM »
בס''ד

Don't pretend to be our friend when you come on here telling us that Israel should commit national suicide. The arguments you use are the same ones that the self-hating left uses.

Israel will be more secure if she accepts borders that are 6 to 9 miles wide? What are you crazy?

More importantly, G-d commands Israel to liberate all Jewish land promised in the Bible. If the Jews go against G-d's commandments, they will face horrific punishment.

You are here supporting Israeli suicide. You are an enemy, not a friend.

Or in other words, if it's not great or pure, its screwed. it MUST be both.