Author Topic: It must be the end times  (Read 1663 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
It must be the end times
« on: June 24, 2012, 09:09:42 AM »
I say that it must be the end times because George Soros and I actually agree on something:
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/SorosObama-RomneyNotMuchDifference/2012/01/28/id/425830

Nevertheless, Chaim's point still stands that Obama is an incumbent and Romney will be a first termer so for that reason President Aquafresh is still preferable to 2nd term HNIC.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: It must be the end times
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 11:16:41 AM »
Soros predicted that "there won't be a great deal of enthusiasm on either side of the battleground.

Divine things of end times are perhaps supposed to happen during second half of the seven years rule.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 12:00:28 PM »
Soros predicted that "there won't be a great deal of enthusiasm on either side of the battleground.

Divine things of end times are perhaps supposed to happen during second half of the seven years rule.

I thought you were a Hindu, why are you always referencing NT things if you're a Hindu?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 01:25:56 PM »
I thought you were a Hindu, why are you always referencing NT things if you're a Hindu?

Yes, I am a Hindu, but I have read them all for a long time, so I may have a understanding to set the things rightly to where they belong, whether Hindu or Christian. I was a student in a Christian school for six years of my prime time. If you feel happy about it, then it is fortunate, if you feel unhappy about it, then it is unfortunate and if you feel no concern then there is no concern.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 01:36:12 PM »
Soros has predicted a great uprising, like the Arab spring/occupiers on a more international scale.    He knows what he is talking about, since its partially by his design.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 01:36:50 PM »
Yes, I am a Hindu, but I have read them all for a long time, so I may have a understanding to set the things rightly to where they belong, whether Hindu or Christian. I was a student in a Christian school for six years of my prime time. If you feel happy about it, then it is fortunate, if you feel unhappy about it, then it is unfortunate and if you feel no concern then there is no concern.

Thanks for the answer I was just curious about it.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 01:41:39 PM »

I like your style!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 02:58:08 PM »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 10:20:56 PM »
Soros has predicted a great uprising, like the Arab spring/occupiers on a more international scale.    He knows what he is talking about, since its partially by his design.
Exactly right! I believe it is by HIS design though!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 06:03:08 PM »
They are turning the economy in to a highly knotted, clotted, twisted and complicated monster. So that they are able to mint the money even during the end times.