Author Topic: Our Attacker Made Harassing Calls To Our Home, I Called The P.D.  (Read 754 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
This person is WACKED.  I dont even know what an "RSS FEED" IS! I am barely learning it THIS week!
David made a post:

http://themadjewess.com/2012/07/10/we-are-getting-harassing-textphone-calls-from-another-site-owner-filing-police-report-right-now/
Posted by davidbenmoshejtf in *Online Harassment, *Telephone Harassment ≈ 4 Comments

Tags*Telephone Harassment, harasing text calls, phone calls

We are sitting in the middle of our dinner, and unfortunately, we have a harassing blogger who is making text/phone calls, after we had this person sign a disclosure not to contact us again by email or phone.  We have wished this person well, in return he/she is harassing.

Here are the messages:

Date   : Jul 10 2012 05:54:52 PM
From   : EDITED (***-***-****)
To   : david ******* (***-***-****)
“Press one to hear your message. Virgin mobile customer ***-***-**** has sent you a text to landline message jealous [...]. You are a terrorist time to lawyer up [...]. Thanks for using text to landline. Bye”

Date   : Jul 10 2012 05:50:36 PM
From   :EDITED (***-***-****)
To   : david (***-***-****)
“Press one to hear your message. Virgin mobile customer ***-***-****. I sent you a text to landline message [...] leave my site alone [...] from [...]. Get off my RSS feed drama queen [...]. Thanks for using text to landline. Bye”

— Brought to you by Vonage —

This person signed a disclosure to not attack us, leave us alone -NO telecommunications:

This person signed a disclosure to not attack us, leave us alone -NO telecommunications:

I, ***** *****, of ** will not attack The Mad Jewess site *****-***************** I will not write any posts about her on any occasion or do or say anything to defame her character in any way.

In return, The Mad Jewess will not write anything to defame me on her website, *****. I will not contact by email or phone ***** * ** ******* *********.

************** The Mad Jewess website.

Signed

_***** *****

We called the Police Dept, so they could call her.

The Mad Jewess and David Ben Moshe have kept our end of this bargain.  This is only an online paper trail.

UPDATE:

Our P.D. has made a call to this person and advised to leave us be.  We will receive our police report in the snail-mail.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 01:17:28 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Our Attacker Made Harassing Calls To Our Home, I Called The P.D.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 01:49:10 PM »
Wow, what a wacko.   Unfortunately, these people have a lot of free time on their hands.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 02:54:04 PM »
That can happen if your politically active. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 08:31:00 AM »
Wow, what a wacko.   Unfortunately, these people have a lot of free time on their hands.

Do these people even have jobs???

It's a good thing you called the police.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 09:27:56 AM »
In a situation like this it's always important to get the police involved as early as possible. They must be either a pretty brave or pretty stupid troll though. I sure wouldn't want to be on David's bad side, he looks really tough! Plus you're pretty tough too!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 11:15:12 AM »
In a situation like this it's always important to get the police involved as early as possible. They must be either a pretty brave or pretty stupid troll though. I sure wouldn't want to be on David's bad side, he looks really tough! Plus you're pretty tough too!

David is tough, this is true.  Too many years, though, living in NYC stops him from calling the PD.
I did after the 3rd call.  They came in spurts. One right after the next.

I have a Police report coming and ready to fax to the place this is originating from.  The PD here will also fax it to her/his PD.  the person threatened to sue me. For what? Dont know.

Just kicked the person off my blog after 1 yr 1/2.  Too much fighting.  That does not warrant to sue a person. The person wanted me to tell another blogger to shut up for telling the truth about Serbia and many other things.
Cant 'ban' truth tellers.  He is a sweet Buddhist man.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 02:29:22 PM »
It's your blog, he can't sue you for banning him from it, and he proved by making harassing phone calls to you that he had no legitimate place on your blog and that you were right to ban him as a troublemaker.