Author Topic: Proof beyond any doubt that Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim (new Shlomo video)  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite, comment and promote this video both on Youtube and on Facebook.

On Youtube:

On Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Romney-or-Obama-Join-the-debate/311901338901011

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Great video!!!

You ought to do one on fast and furious. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I really like this one, it touches on just about all the important points.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
The Writing is on the wall. I just hope people can read it...it spells one world Caliphate if he is re-elected.   The fact that the Islamic nations are enabled and the Brotherhood gaining power by his Presidency is a perfect set up for Ezekiel 38 and 39, the invasion of Israel...I am speaking out to everyone about putting Mit Romney in the White House..he is at least a pro-American President and a Capitalist.

Offline jewishwarrior

• Junior JTFer
this retard thinks that there are 57 states and that eau claire is one of them

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Who's the retard? retard!!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Who's the retard? retard!!

he's talking about Obama

• Silver Star JTF Member
he's talking about Obama
NO! he is a retard!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Great video!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Great! Great video Chaim! Why did he change his last name to his muslim fathers last name after he was left by him, if he was a Christian?