Author Topic: Government of Ukraine *still recognizes paleswine, against people's wishes  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
Recently at the UN meeting on recognizing paleswine, sponsored by the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization (remember the ethnic cleansing of Serbs? Better if you don't.), Ukraine voted in russia's footsteps to recognize paleswine. Angry Ukrainians, pissed at their leftist government for the 128th time, started protests as this was against their will as they made clear. Ukrainian church clergy (both Catholic and Orthodox) called for a boycott of the government over this newest outrage.

Many of the Ukrainians who realize their country has been f*cked over by foreigners are stupid neo-nazis who blame (guess who) for what the russhits did. Their preisdent is an ethnic russian and kisses putin's a**.

Jews and Ukrainians (and Poles) both suffered together under the nazis and soviets (the Ukrainian People's Army resisted both at the same time and included a couple of famous Jewish nurses), and now it looks like Ukrainians and Israelis are brought together on this issue. Ukraine needs a revolution (and ethnic cleansing and expulsion of russians would be nice too). russians in Ukraine stole Jewish land once the nazis and soviets rounded up the Jews and sent them to concentration camps/gulags. Jews must support Yulia Tymoshenko (the opposition to Ukraine's filthy russian president).
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Ukraine is still one of the most antisemitic nations in Europe. The Ukrainians actively helped the nazis to exterminate Jews. Even the Ukrainian partisans who resisted the nazis were known to murder Jews whom they encountered. The catholic Ukrainians and the nationalist Ukrainians were more murderous to Jews then the Russian speaking Ukrainians and ethnic Russians.

To this day, bogdan khmelnitsky ysv"z is the national hero and "father of the nation" of the Ukraine. This precursor of hitler massacred over 100,000 Jews in Poland, Lithuania and the Ukraine.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Baruch Hashem my family left Ukraine (Uman) and Poland in the 1890s-1900s and missed the turmoil and suffering in those lands. I am fully aware of the Jew hatred espoused in these countries because history has a way of repeating itself.

Remember the massacre of Uman:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Uman

The Massacre of Uman was the 1768 massacre of the Jews, Poles and Ukrainian Uniates at Uman in Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth by the Ukrainian rebel Haidamak army.

Uman was a well-fortified town that held a large garrison part of Polish troops. This fact made Uman one of the primary targets of Koliyivschyna movement, and, probably, the siege of Uman was planned well in advance. Ivan Gonta, an officer in the private militia of Count Franciszek Salezy Potocki (composed of Registered Cossacks) was accused of connections with haidamakas by local Jewish community three months before the siege; however, due to the lack of hard evidence and the sudden death of a star witness on his road to Uman no formal charges were made. Although Ivan Gonta was de-facto the commander of Uman cossacks he was not the most senior in their ranks..

After three days of the siege the city fell to Zalizniak in spite of a courageous defense in which the Jews also played an active role. The tragic event occurred after the betrayal of commandant Mladanovitch, who wanted to buy the lives of Poles betraying Jews to Zaliznak and Gonta. This evolved into the violent and bloody massacre (where Mladanovitch was himself killed). The Jews then gathered in the synagogues, where they were led by Leib Shargorodski and Moses Menaker in an attempt to defend themselves, but they were destroyed by cannon fire. Most of the remaining Jews in the city were subsequently killed. According to earlier estimates the number of Poles and Jews massacred was 20,000.[1] The estimate given by Gonta for self-embellishment during his trial was 33,000. These numbers are considered exaggerated by the modern historyography, with numbers of Poles and Jews who were killed in the “massacre of Uman” estimated at ca. 2,000[2].

Most, if not all, Jewish stories relating the the Massacre use the number 20,000-33,000 Jews killed.

For the Breslov story see : http://www.breslev.co.il/articles/breslev/uman/the_uman_massacre.aspx?id=9063&language=english

It is very odd that the WikiPage which I contributed to has been modified and all reference to Rabbi Nachman and the Breslov version of the massacre have been removed.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Not much has changed there.  I think I read somewhere that the Ukraine sells more copies of Mein Kampf than any other non-Islamic country.

• Junior JTFer
Who produces more neo-nazis than any other country?

THE RUSSKIES.

Ethnic russians in Ukraine are taking over, and many of them are nazifags. Ukrainians need to wake up before the russianazis commit a 2nd Holodomor (Ukrainian Holocaust).
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Topic starter with story about number of Ukrainians and Russians protesting any support their governments are providing to so called palestinians. I am so glad that other members recognized their efforts!!! 8)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Topic starter with story about number of Ukrainians and Russians protesting any support their governments are providing to so called palestinians. I am so glad that other members recognized their efforts!!! 8)
I want to see  a proof of such activity actually taking place. If there are such Ukrainians then I commend them and thank them.

• Junior JTFer
The Ukraine is still one of the most antisemitic nations in Europe. The Ukrainians actively helped the nazis to exterminate Jews. Even the Ukrainian partisans who resisted the nazis were known to murder Jews whom they encountered. The catholic Ukrainians and the nationalist Ukrainians were more murderous to Jews then the Russian speaking Ukrainians and ethnic Russians.

To this day, bogdan khmelnitsky ysv"z is the national hero and "father of the nation" of the Ukraine. This precursor of hitler massacred over 100,000 Jews in Poland, Lithuania and the Ukraine.

Yes, but many OUN members during WWII and UPA partisans were openly antisemitic but OUN actually saved many Jews (they simply claimed to be antisemitic- they had look that way to attract less attention from hitler who they fought) from the nazifilth and the sovietscum.
-Right-Nationalist.
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I want to see  a proof of such activity actually taking place. If there are such Ukrainians then I commend them and thank them.
If I opened topic on this subject then it would be my duty to present it. Because I did not open this topic I will not do any research although I trust the Right-Nationalist. 
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Not much has changed there.  I think I read somewhere that the Ukraine sells more copies of Mein Kampf than any other non-Islamic country.

No surprise. To this day, the Ukraine remains one of the most antisemitic countries of Europe.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Ukrainians are realizing that Russians are the problem & not Jews so don't worry. Russians have fooled them for so long. Ethnic Russians should be expelled from Ukriane.