Author Topic: Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascist movement)-interesting article  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
Revisionist Maximalism was a Jewish fascist ideology which was part of the Brit HaBirionim faction of the Zionist Revisionist Movement (ZRM) created by Abba Ahimeir. Revisionist Maximalists strongly supported the Italian fascist regime of Benito Mussolini and wanted the creation of an Israel based on fascist principles. The Revisionist Maximalists became the largest faction in the ZRM in 1930 but collapsed in support in 1933 after Ahimeir's controversial decision to support Nazi Germany due to its fascist and anti-communist stances, while opposing their antisemitic policies. After facing outrage, Ahimeir reversed his position shortly afterwards, with Revisionist Maximalists attacking German consulates, but support for Ahimeir did not recover and the Revisionist Maximalists collapsed until they were recreated in 1938 under new leadership.
From Wikipedia.

I support Revisionalist Maximalism, as it sounds rather attractive, because I'm a true Fascist (not a nazi pig), except this Abba Ahimeir [censored] who was pro-nazi even though he was a Jew. Sure he said he changed his position, but that didn't change what he said originally. Shame, though, that they fell apart because their leader was a Judenrat. They should've elected a new leader other than Ahimeir to represent them.

Not all fascists are nazis- in my signature I've a link to nazi crorats killing true Italian Fascists in Fiume (called by the crorats as "Rijeka").
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascist movement)-interesting article
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 09:08:33 PM »
Umm, Italian fascists weren't exactly saints. Who do you propose ran a perfect fascist system?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 09:16:47 PM »
From Wikipedia.

I support Revisionalist Maximalism, as it sounds rather attractive, because I'm a true Fascist (not a nazi pig), except this Abba Ahimeir <censored> who was pro-nazi even though he was a Jew. Sure he said he changed his position, but that didn't change what he said originally. Shame, though, that they fell apart because their leader was a Judenrat. They should've elected a new leader other than Ahimeir to represent them.

Not all fascists are nazis- in my signature I've a link to nazi crorats killing true Italian Fascists in Fiume (called by the crorats as "Rijeka").
In fact communist Croatian partisans were killing ordinary innocent Italian citizens.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 09:20:42 PM »
Umm, Italian fascists weren't exactly saints. Who do you propose ran a perfect fascist system?

I guess Autrofascists; who actually defended Jews against German nazi filth during the invasion.

As far as crorats go, Fiume used to be an Italian city, so serbian army is right. It was a full, complete ethnic cleansing. Now the crorats call it "Rijeka" (I still call it Fiume because I don't recognize the modern Ustaša state of croash!tia established by crorat commie Franjo Tuđman).
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 04:02:24 AM »
Why would you support enslaving people in any system of totalitarianism?   

Whether its Communism, Nazism, Islamism, or any other 'ism' that gives the state all power.... they all rob people of their basic human rights.  To me, this is very much against Judeo-Christian fundamentals.... Which is why ALL of the overforementioned try to slowly replace 'their' book with the bible.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 07:05:24 PM »
Fascism sounds great if you have a good, charismatic leader who can make him taking away your political influence sound good. Even Monarchy worked just beautifully, so long as the monarch was a good guy.
How can you insure fascism won't become corrupt? If America had been fascist under the fathers of freedom, they still would have done good, but if the system they left us granted Dhimmi Carter and Barack Hussein Obama total... fascist control of the government, where the **** would we be now?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 10:21:25 AM »
I'll vote for King Obongo then. He's a fascists.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774