Author Topic: Pashtun Israelites  (Read 22948 times)

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
Re: Pashtun Israelites
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2014, 03:04:11 AM »
Who do they consider 'last of the prophets'? The Jewish people consider Malachi to be the last Prophet of Israel.

http://www.jewishideas.org/articles/end-prophecy-malachis-position-spiritual-developmen

This PDF indicates that they are muslims who may have had Jewish roots..

http://www.torahohr.net/Articles/Are_the_Pathans_Jewish[2].pdf_1193597781.pdf

There may be some connection to the Jewish people if these customs are alive today...

Im pashtun belongs to shinwari tribe i believe we got alexnader the great blood in us  and real hebrews are black people from what i ve heard and us pashtuns too many of us have red hairs and blues eyes and ma whole family is blonde and even if we are from the lost tribe of israel it doesnt mean we are jews and why do u people hate us or anyother muslims?
:-* i believe in peace:-)
If u want peace u dont talk 2 ur friends
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2014, 03:24:42 AM »
I dont know why  people always saying pashtun talis related to the lost tribe of israel? I mean first of all we pashtuns are not talibans well some in us are but talis comes from other  countries 2 and i dont believe we are from the lost tribe coz we pashtuns are mix of greek and persains but also i do agree with some of the things not all like we pray 2oward jeuroaslem  which is not true
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 06:33:47 AM by pashtungirl »
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2014, 03:38:50 AM »

Hello,

Your English is very difficult to parse, and I hope you can understand what I am writing.

First of all you are mistaken when you think that the Hebrew people are blacks. This is an impossibility if you read the Torah and the prophets. The descendants of Abraham were not black in color because they came from the area of Persia (specifically near where Iraq is today). Also the Torah says that the black race is descended from Ham, the son of Noach who is cursed.

Second, you say we hate muslims? I wonder why? Considering ever since the beginning of the fevered story of Mohamud he has threatened and harassed the Jewish people. And do you think Jews want to be Dhimmis in muslim lands? I think not... So do not wonder why we don't love the muslim religion. When the muslims reject terrorism against Jews and other people who don't believe the bunk of Mohamud, then we can talk about peace.

Third, I never thought pashtuns were Jews. Even if you have distant blood of Jews your rejection of the heritage of the patriarchs has severed your souls from the root of Abraham.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2014, 06:43:23 AM »
Well ma english isnt good coz i live in russia and im just learning and i dont know much about the war between u guys and palestinians so i wont go there and im muslim i got no prb with jews at all and i would never rejected ma origin if it  was from israel but the thing  is that us pashtun are blonde red so some people saying that coz u are greek decendant ane i ve heard that real israelities are black people not white or light brown which we pashtuns are and i hope u know what im trying 2 say
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2014, 06:56:49 AM »
Jews are not black if you ever read King David was light with red hair.The Pashtuns are related to Northern Indian and Tajiks.Greeks are dark for the most part
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2014, 07:05:47 AM »
We are not related 2 indians at all and actually our dna is related 2 ashkanazis and sheperd jews check it
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2014, 07:07:44 AM »
We are not related 2 indians at all and actually our dna is related 2 ashkanazis and sheperd jews check it
sephardic Jews yes maybe it's possible.Why did you move to Russia? they have better parts of Europe
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2014, 07:16:32 AM »
Ma parents moved  2 russia during the sovite time when they were in afghanistan and we still here and cant move to europe coz ma dad loves russia and also  ma older brother in in the russian army so we dont want 2 leave and actually sometime,i do feel like we are related 2 ancient israelities coz ma baby bro name is israel and ma othee 1 is shimon
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:34:16 AM by pashtungirl »
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2014, 07:20:44 AM »
Ma parents have 2 russia during the sovite time when they were in afghanistan and we still here and cant move to europe coz ma dad loves russia and also  ma older brother in in the russian army so we dont want 2 leave and actually sometime,i do feel like we are related 2 ancient israelities coz ma baby bro name is israel and ma othee 1 is shimon
Shimon is my brothers name also

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2014, 07:32:48 AM »
Thats cool isnt shimon is the name of prophet israel step son?
You talk 2 ur enemies

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2014, 08:51:33 AM »
Jews are not black if you ever read King David was light with red hair.The Pashtuns are related to Northern Indian and Tajiks.Greeks are dark for the most part
Some of the Yemenites are look like schvartzers so what do you mean?
I have seen some very dark Teimanim.
As for the Ethiopians I do not believe that they are Jews unless they converted.
Rav Moshe Feinstein & the Lubavitcher Rebbe both said that they need to do giyur if they want to be conisdered as Jews.
The ones hat I see look & behave like religious Jews I assume are Jews the ones that are bareheaded & dress like NYC ghetto garbage I assume are not.

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2014, 09:17:56 PM »
Another hoax perpetrated by the muslamics.
What do u mean hoax by muslamics? dude we neve claimed that we are the lost tribe it was a candian jew who made this theory up
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2014, 06:00:34 AM »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2014, 07:12:13 AM »
What do u mean hoax by muslamics? dude we neve claimed that we are the lost tribe it was a candian jew who made this theory up

It's not the Jews who claim it.It's the Pashtuns themselves    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Pashtun_descent_from_Israelites 

http://pashtunkings.blogspot.com/2012/12/history-and-origins-history-of-pashtun.html

Thanx! It suffices.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2014, 08:51:18 AM »
It's not the Jews who claim it.It's the Pashtuns themselves    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Pashtun_descent_from_Israelites 

http://pashtunkings.blogspot.com/2012/12/history-and-origins-history-of-pashtun.html
probably its a mistake coz i never heard from ma parents about that we are related 2 israelis and yet again we do have Jewish names and customs but i'm still of confuse about this theory coz lot people saying we from Alexander the great and i got no prb with israelis but i don't like ur troops 4 what they doing 2 gaza i saw it last night over thousands Palestinians were killed and among them were children and women and why  do u people and Palestinian don't get along with each other? i mean aren't u guys both close to each other than anyone else? and live in peace 4 the sake of ur children peace (:
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2014, 09:00:30 AM »
As the Jewish people fulfill the predictions of the prophets and become stronger, some of our fellow Israelites, will come to understand that they entered into Islam only because the Muslim side was the strongman at the time.
Seeing Jewish Military and Economic might will make many of them believe, that Hashem, is the one and only G-d and not the Deity of Islam which is a hybrid of pre-islamic pagan culture, together with some garbled sources stolen from Christianity and Judaism.
As far as the complaints about Fakestinian casualties one has to understand that Fakestinians of "Palestine" literally were allies with the Nazis and would love to do what the Nazis did if they had sufficient power and the Bible commands us to inflict much more not less casualties on the Fakestinian enemy.
Once you have clarity that the Jews represent the side of good and the Fakestinians represent evil, you will be astonished about the idiotic restraint that Bibi has shown towards thousands of unprovoked missile attacks of the Fakestinian enemy!

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2014, 09:28:28 AM »
As the Jewish people fulfill the predictions of the prophets and become stronger, some of our fellow Israelites, will come to understand that they entered into Islam only because the Muslim side was the strongman at the time.
Seeing Jewish
Military and Economic might will make many of them believe, that Hashem, is the one and only G-d and not the Deity of Islam which is a hybrid of pre-islamic pagan culture, together with some garbled sources stolen from Christianity and Judaism.
As far as the complaints about Fakestinian casualties one has to understand that Fakestinians of "Palestine" literally were allies with the Nazis and would love to do what the Nazis did if they had sufficient power and the Bible commands us to inflict much more not less casualties on the Fakestinian enemy.
Once you have clarity that the Jews represent the side of good and the Fakestinians represent evil, you will be astonished about the idiotic restraint that Bibi has shown towards thousands of unprovoked missile attacks of the Fakestinian enemy!
i heard if u descendant from Israelis doesn't mean u are jew from ma pakistan friend he told there is a big different between u guys and the modern jews and also he said that u guys worshiping cows i mean the goldin calf while the ancient Israelite were  believed in one only god so later Muhammad pbuh came and so the people israeli converted 2 Islam by their choice and got no hate toward u guys coz islam doesn't teach me 2 hate and our people dont know  jews or any other coz most of us living in mountains in afghanistan and pakistan and there is no electricity 2 watch stuff or anything and im lucky that im living in russia and if some in us hates u that coz they believe that israel is after the american invasion of Afghanistan and also american people only does drones attack on us and killed our children
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:37:18 AM by pashtungirl »
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2014, 10:06:28 AM »
:::D lol look at this "10 of the tribes REMAINED Muslim, the other group left islam and became Jews"

I believe everyone got the right to choice what they want 2 do or what they want 2 believe in so u got no right 2 mock us
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:38:19 AM by pashtungirl »
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2014, 10:14:50 AM »
sephardic Jews yes maybe it's possible.Why did you move to Russia? they have better parts of Europe
Mord if i want 2 go 2 israel well the people kill me ? coz im not jew im muslim
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2014, 10:20:28 AM »
Seeing Jewish Military and Economic might will make many of them believe, that Hashem, is the one and only G-d and not the Deity of Islam which is a hybrid of pre-islamic pagan culture, together with some garbled sources stolen from Christianity and Judaism.

May god help us all to live in peace 4get about the differents and love each other as a humans and peace to u people and palestine may god help u and what is fakestinians?
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2014, 10:24:53 AM »
They are quranimals so to them Muhammad yimach schmo is the last prophet. They speak an Iranian language and most likely their genetic mix is mostly Iranian and maybe they a trace of Jewish genetics, and a trace of Hebrew words and traditions.

These people are one of the cruelest, evil, sadistic societies on the face of the earth.
Wow have some respect and our language is called pashto while iranian speaks persain and we are mix of white and asians
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2014, 10:56:25 AM »
Fakestinians is what we sometimes call the so-called Palestinians because they are fake.
Their own Arab leadership when it was to their political advantage denied there was any Palestinian nation.
Later a few years before the 1967 they started the phony "Palestinian movement" and the P.L.O terror organization as a way to slice out sections of pre-1967 Israel and get greater world sympathy.

Most of the so-called Palestinians are illegal immigrants that the British used as part of their power politics scheme to earn influence in the region, despite that this was a violation of the League on Nations plan to make the area into a Jewish state.

You should also know that Afghanistan was one of the countries to vote against the establishment of the state of Israel after the Holocaust. We owe that country nothing.

But if it is true that Pashtuns are the genetic descendants of the lost tribes of Israel, we would like you to do Teshuva - Repentance and convert to Judaism  in order to fulfill the Biblical Prophecy that one day a sizeable number of our brothers from the 10 lost tribes will come back to Israel and be part of the Greater Nation of Israel once more.
Of course we don't want phony converts so if your heart is really into being Jewish just be a righteous Gentile that follows the universal 7 laws of Noah.
We are not interested in having you as just another Muslim state that is devoted to that Jew-killing rapist Mohammed, let the name of that false prophet be blotted out!

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2014, 11:08:31 AM »
Fakestinians is what we sometimes call the so-called Palestinians because they are fake.
Their own Arab leadership when it was to their political advantage denied there was any Palestinian nation.
Later a few years before the 1967 they started the phony "Palestinian movement" and the P.L.O terror organization as a way to slice out sections of pre-1967 Israel and get greater world sympathy.

Most of the so-called Palestinians are illegal immigrants that the British used as part of their power politics scheme to earn influence in the region, despite that this was a violation of the League on Nations plan to make the area into a Jewish state.

You should also know that Afghanistan was one of the countries to vote against the establishment of the state of Israel after the Holocaust. We owe that country nothing.

But if it is true that Pashtuns are the genetic descendants of the lost tribes of Israel, we would like you to do Teshuva - Repentance and convert to Judaism  in order to fulfill the Biblical Prophecy that one day a sizeable number of our brothers from the 10 lost tribes will come back to Israel and be part of the Greater Nation of Israel once more.
Of course we don't want phony converts so if your heart is really into being Jewish just be a righteous Gentile that follows the universal 7 laws of Noah.
We are not interested in having you as just another Muslim state that is devoted to that Jew-killing rapist Mohammed, let the name of that false prophet be blotted out!
What if i want 2 go to israel and im still a muslim am i welcome? and not all muslim are the same good and bad people are everywhere me myself raised up with athest i mean with ma friends they are all athest and we never talk about religion stuffs and im muslim got no prb with u lot and most of us actually dont know about u people  and u people and arabs are at war so u thinking that all muslima are arab or have the same intentions
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 08:27:21 PM by pashtungirl »
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2014, 11:10:32 AM »
Mord if i want 2 go 2 israel well the people kill me ? coz im not jew im muslim
No off course not.Israel has a million Muslims living their

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2014, 11:12:30 AM »
No off course not.Israel has a million Muslims living their
[/quote
Really there is muslims in israel? wow didnt know that be4
You talk 2 ur enemies