Author Topic: Pashtun Israelites  (Read 22986 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Pashtun Israelites
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2014, 11:14:07 AM »
No off course not.Israel has a million Muslims living their
[/quote
Really there is muslims in israel? wow didnt know that be4
of course  they have judges doctors some police and some in the army.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2014, 11:19:33 AM »
of course  they have judges doctors some police and some in the army.
Cool what do u mean by they? arent u a jew or israelis
:-* i believe in peace:-)
If u want peace u dont talk 2 ur friends
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2014, 11:35:03 AM »
Cool what do u mean by they? arent u a jew or israelis
No i'm not Israeli some here are.I've been to Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2014, 12:57:02 PM »
No i'm not Israeli some here are.I've been to Israel
Ohh so u are american?
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2014, 12:59:47 PM »
Even if they are Jews their evilness knows no bounds especially since i read they converted to qurananimlsm for money.They are now full fledged qurananimals
Nobody converted 2 islam,4 money if we were we would be a rich now but its not true us pashtuns are not jews maybe israelities
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2014, 01:25:12 PM »
Nobody converted 2 islam,4 money if we were we would be a rich now but its not true us pashtuns are not jews maybe israelities
So.... you are a muzzy?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2014, 01:59:51 PM »

The Pashtuns are ethnically descended from Jews, but religiously Muslim.

It is the contradiction of the 'lost Jews'.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2014, 05:17:09 PM »
I dont know why  people always saying pashtun talis related to the lost tribe of israel? I mean first of all we pashtuns are not talibans well some in us are but talis comes from other  countries 2 and i dont believe we are from the lost tribe coz we pashtuns are mix of greek and persains but also i do agree with some of the things not all like we pray 2oward jeuroaslem  which is not true

I'm going to clarify a few important points.

1. Yes, it's true that Jews were scattered around the world after the first and second expulsions from Eretz Yisrael.  Many kept Jewish traditions and many did not and converted to other religions.
2. Jews are not a race. We are a people and a religion.  Some who is not born a Jew, but converts sincerely to Judaism is as Jewish as someone born to a Jewish mother.
3. To me, it is irrelevant if a group of individuals are part of a tribe who claim to be racially Israelite.  If they have converted to a different religion, they are not longer Jews.  If they, however, want to convert to Judaism as it is supposed to be followed sincerely and they convert properly, they are my brother or sister.
4. Otherwise, they are nothing more than gentiles and it is what it is.  But one should not call himself a Jew if he isn't a Jew an done should not claim that he practices Judaism if he is practicing a different religion.  That is like calling Day, Night; Black, White; Evil, Good.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2014, 05:18:08 PM »
Hello,

Your English is very difficult to parse, and I hope you can understand what I am writing.

First of all you are mistaken when you think that the Hebrew people are blacks. This is an impossibility if you read the Torah and the prophets. The descendants of Abraham were not black in color because they came from the area of Persia (specifically near where Iraq is today). Also the Torah says that the black race is descended from Ham, the son of Noach who is cursed.

Second, you say we hate muslims? I wonder why? Considering ever since the beginning of the fevered story of Mohamud he has threatened and harassed the Jewish people. And do you think Jews want to be Dhimmis in muslim lands? I think not... So do not wonder why we don't love the muslim religion. When the muslims reject terrorism against Jews and other people who don't believe the bunk of Mohamud, then we can talk about peace.

Third, I never thought pashtuns were Jews. Even if you have distant blood of Jews your rejection of the heritage of the patriarchs has severed your souls from the root of Abraham.

Correction: Ever since Ishmael and Esav..Not, just Mohammed, YSV.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2014, 05:20:47 PM »
Well ma english isnt good coz i live in russia and im just learning and i dont know much about the war between u guys and palestinians so i wont go there and im muslim i got no prb with jews at all and i would never rejected ma origin if it  was from israel but the thing  is that us pashtun are blonde red so some people saying that coz u are greek decendant ane i ve heard that real israelities are black people not white or light brown which we pashtuns are and i hope u know what im trying 2 say

Jews can be any color skin and any color hair and any color eyes.  We aren't a race.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2014, 05:43:54 PM »
probably its a mistake coz i never heard from ma parents about that we are related 2 israelis and yet again we do have Jewish names and customs but i'm still of confuse about this theory coz lot people saying we from Alexander the great and i got no prb with israelis but i don't like ur troops 4 what they doing 2 gaza i saw it last night over thousands Palestinians were killed and among them were children and women and why  do u people and Palestinian don't get along with each other? i mean aren't u guys both close to each other than anyone else? and live in peace 4 the sake of ur children peace (:

Can I mention something..I do have a real answer to why this is happening to the "poor palestinians".. But I want to ask you a question.  If these Palestinians came into Israel, do you think THEY would have had mercy on our children?  Look at ISIS, then you'll understand that those who have mercy for the cruel, will eventually be cruel to merciful.

As far as this war which took place in Gaza, Hamas hid behind women and children. The terrorists used their schools to fire at Jews.  They are lucky that it isn't 10,000 Palestinian deaths...due to Israel's infinite mercy!!  I bet you, the Muslims would have no mercy on us if the shoe was in the other foot.

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2014, 06:56:09 PM »
Can I mention something..I do have a real answer to why this is happening to the "poor palestinians".. But I want to ask you a question.  If these Palestinians came into Israel, do you think THEY would have had mercy on our children?  Look at ISIS, then you'll understand that those who have mercy for the cruel, will eventually be cruel to merciful.

As far as this war which took place in Gaza, Hamas hid behind women and children. The terrorists used their schools to fire at Jews.  They are lucky that it isn't 10,000 Palestinian deaths...due to Israel's infinite mercy!!  I bet you, the Muslims would have no mercy on us if the shoe was in the other foot.
To make clear 2 u i dont really no anything about wars and whats going in middle east and  i dont really support terrirosts coz i believe they are the reason for us muslims getting hates and i dont want any children 2 die or any innocent people and may peace comes israel and palestine and soz im a teenage girl who always just hunging around with friends and having party and what is isis dont really know about wars
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2014, 06:57:52 PM »
So.... you are a muzzy?
Muzzy? dont really know what u mean
You talk 2 ur enemies

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2014, 06:59:17 PM »
Muzzy? dont really know what u mean
Muzzy is a mean way if saying muslim.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2014, 07:05:06 PM »
Jews can be any color skin and any color hair and any color eyes.  We aren't a race.
Yeah thats what lot people told me here but when i went some topic was about us pashtuns that we are lost tribe of israel something like that it was last year and i did a comment on that topic there were some black jew guy told me that u people are not lost tribe at all coz u got red hairs and u are white so u people are not israelities he told me that black people are the lost tribe of israel like africa not us so thats y i said we are a greek decendant not israelis hope u know what im trying 2 say
You talk 2 ur enemies

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2014, 07:25:50 PM »
Yeah thats what lot people told me here but when i went some topic was about us pashtuns that we are lost tribe of israel something like that it was last year and i did a comment on that topic there were some black jew guy told me that u people are not lost tribe at all coz u got red hairs and u are white so u people are not israelities he told me that black people are the lost tribe of israel like africa not us so thats y i said we are a greek decendant not israelis hope u know what im trying 2 say
The children of Abraham were not black! It's just black nut jobs pushing their cult on people. Trying to make themselves feel important. Don't get me wrong. .. There were black Jews and there are black Jews today..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2014, 07:41:43 PM »
The black hebros are NOT Jewish at all, they are a fake cult created in the last few decades.

As I said before the children of Abraham were from the land mass known as Persia today. These people are not Black as from sub-sahara Africa, but they are darker skinned than pure 'white'. But all Jews, both Ashkenazim and Sephardim have DNA which traces back to the Abrahamic line. All Jews were expelled from Israel when Rome defeated us, some went to Europe and others went east (Mizrachim). The Sephardim went to Spain, and when expelled from Spain in 1492 they moved to Northern Africa (Egypt, Morroco)...

I don't know why it is so important to go on about this for three days now. Pashtun are not Jews according to Halacha, and why does it matter? If they wanted to convert to Judaism they could convert like anyone else.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2014, 08:09:26 PM »
The children of Abraham were not black! It's just black nut jobs pushing their cult on people. Trying to make themselves feel important. Don't get me wrong. .. There were black Jews and there are black Jews today..
[/quote
Yeah i guess u right u can be any colour 2 be ajew or israelities
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2014, 08:21:48 PM »
Muzzy is a mean way if saying muslim.
Ohh is that in a rude way or just in short way 2 muzzy than a muslim and yeah im muslim why?
and what  i mean 2 say that i was raised with athest  friends i dont have anymuslim friends at all but im muslim that growed up with athest so thats why i dont know much about religions
You talk 2 ur enemies

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2014, 08:36:08 PM »
Ohh is that in a rude way or just in short way 2 muzzy than a muslim and yeah im muslim why?
and what  i mean 2 say that i was raised with athest  friends i dont have anymuslim friends at all but im muslim that growed up with athest so thats why i dont know much about religions
It's a rude way to say Muslim. It is good you don't know much about Islam. There is hope for you. Hopefully I don't have to say anything about the so called prophet Mohamhead...It won't be nice.

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2014, 08:53:43 PM »
I'm going to clarify a few important points.

1. Yes, it's true that Jews were scattered around the world after the first and second expulsions from Eretz Yisrael.  Many kept Jewish traditions and many did not and converted to other religions.
2. Jews are not a race. We are a people and a religion.  Some who is not born a Jew, but converts sincerely to Judaism is as Jewish as someone born to a Jewish mother.
3. To me, it is irrelevant if a group of individuals are part of a tribe who claim to be racially Israelite.  If they have converted to a different religion, they are not longer Jews.  If they, however, want to convert to Judaism as it is supposed to be followed sincerely and they convert properly, they are my brother or sister.
4. Otherwise, they are nothing more than gentiles and it is what it is.  But one should not call himself a Jew if he isn't a Jew an done should not claim that he practices Judaism if he is practicing a different religion.  That is like calling Day, Night; Black, White; Evil, Good.

You're confusing two different things.

There are ethnic Jewish groups (e.g. Ashkenazim, Mizrahim, Sephardim, etc). And there is the Jewish religion - Judaism.  They are two different things.

You can be an ethnically Jewish person, who doesn't follow the Jewish religion. And you can also be a non-ethnically Jewish person, who does follow the Jewish religion. The categories usually over-lap, but not always.

There are a lot of ethnic Jews, who follow or convert to other religions. And a lot of non-ethnic Jews, who have become Jewish by converting.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2014, 09:08:01 PM »

You're confusing two different things.

There are ethnic Jewish groups (e.g. Ashkenazim, Mizrahim, Sephardim, etc). And there is the Jewish religion - Judaism.  They are two different things.

You can be an ethnically Jewish person, who doesn't follow the Jewish religion. And you can also be a non-ethnically Jewish person, who does follow the Jewish religion. The categories usually over-lap, but not always.

There are a lot of ethnic Jews, who follow or convert to other religions. And a lot of non-ethnic Jews, who have become Jewish by converting.

A person born a Jew (or converted to Judaism) is Jewish until he dies (regardless of any so-called 'conversion')... He is judged in heaven as a Jew who missed the mark (sinned)... The Jewish trait remains regardless of whether he thinks he is a muslim, Christian, or buddhist.

Judaism is not only a religion, it is a nation... You are a member of the nation you cannot leave it.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2014, 09:10:03 PM »
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1269075/jewish/Is-a-Jew-Who-Converts-Still-Jewish.htm

Question:

My sister was baptized and has since married and had a child. My mother claims the child is Jewish, but how could that be? If Judaism is a religion, if someone leaves it, she’s no longer Jewish, right?

Response:

Logically, I would have to agree with you. If Judaism is a religion, then someone who doesn’t believe in the religion should be no longer Jewish. The reality, however, is that it doesn’t work that way.

Throughout the Tanach, we find Jews breaking every facet of their covenant with G‑d, joining and forming all sorts of idolatrous cults and heathen practices. Yet when the prophets chide them, they are called “My people, Israel.”

The Talmud1 focuses in particular on the precedent of a notorious character named Achan, who appears in the story of the fall of Jericho.2 “Israel has sinned,” exclaims G‑d. “They have transgressed My covenant that I commanded them.” Yet in the story’s narration we discover that the lone sinner is Achan, who took from the spoils of Jericho. The Talmud points out that nevertheless Achan is considered “Israel,” and remarks, “Israel, although he has sinned, is still Israel.”

The choice of precedent is poignant and the wording laden with subtle meaning: Achan has broken “My covenant that I have commanded them”—interpreted by the Talmud to mean not only one detail, but the entire covenant of Torah. Yet he remains not only a Jew, but “Israel”—the entirety of the Jewish People in a single individual.

The principle extends not only to genealogical Jews, but converts as well. In Tractate Yevamot3 we learn that once a person has fulfilled all the requirements of a proper conversion, he is considered “like Israel in all matters.” The Talmud explains those last words to mean that even if this convert would return to his pagan ways, “if he marries a Jewish woman, he has the same status as an apostate Jew, and they are considered married.”

Why does the Talmud choose to discuss Jewishness in terms of whether or not a marriage is valid? This is also precise: When it comes to having this Jew slaughter meat for you, or relying upon him in other areas of kosher and similar matters, his status may indeed be the same as that of a non-Jew. But those are technicalities, dependent on extraneous factors. Marriage, however, is the real test of Jewishness. Even if a non-Jew would marry a Jew with a chupah and a rabbi presiding with all the procedures “by the book,” the marriage does not have the validity of a marriage sanctified in accordance with Jewish law. Saying that “they are considered married” is the best Talmudic language available for “Yes, he is still Jewish.”

Based on the above statement of the Talmud, the Jewish Code of Law4 rules that a marriage between a Jewish man and a Jewish woman who “convert out” is completely valid. Therefore, their children are considered Jewish and could also marry other Jews.

Which brings us to your case, where a Jewish woman has joined another religion and married a non-Jew. In this instance, as well, since Jewishness is matrilineal, her children are considered Jewish.5

Apparently, Jewishness is about neither religion nor race. Unlike a race, you can get in, but unlike religion, once you’re in you can’t get out. As with Achan, once you are a part of this people, you are the entire people. As Israel is eternal, so your bond with them is irreversible, unbreakable and eternal.

FOOTNOTES
1.   Sanhedrin 44a.
2.   See Joshua 7:1–26.
3.   48a.
4.   Shulchan Aruch, Even Ha-ezer 44:9.
5.   Rema, ibid.

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2014, 08:37:32 AM »
It's a rude way to say Muslim. It is good you don't know much about Islam. There is hope for you. Hopefully I don't have to say anything about the so called prophet Mohamhead...It won't be nice.
Well im learning about christainty and also im gonna start learning about jews religions 2 its good 2 know about different religions and also islam
You talk 2 ur enemies