Author Topic: Mark Levin goes after David 'the red' Axelrod  (Read 644 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Mark Levin goes after David 'the red' Axelrod
« on: July 05, 2012, 10:48:53 PM »

Very good job by Mark Levin.     While Levin's commentary isn't at the level of the JTF standards,      at least he's willling to counter David Axerod using many of Barack Hussein Obama's hideous associations.     The Mitt Romney campaign better realize that to defeat BHO,    political correctness isn't going to be remotely close to enough.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Mark Levin goes after David 'the red' Axelrod
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 08:19:34 AM »
Anyone that goes after the imposter and exposes him for who he really is, is GOOD in my book! If only more would come out! Thanks eb22!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Mark Levin goes after David 'the red' Axelrod
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 05:52:31 PM »
Anyone that goes after the imposter and exposes him for who he really is, is GOOD in my book! If only more would come out! Thanks eb22!

My pleasure,    arksis!

I heard Mark Levin's commentary while driving yesterday and was thrilled that someone uploaded it on ZooTube.       The video has around 1280 hits in less than 24 hours!        I already added it to my ZooTube Favorites.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/