Author Topic: Recall Mel Martinez! Please look at this!  (Read 2013 times)

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
Recall Mel Martinez! Please look at this!
« on: June 28, 2007, 11:06:49 PM »
There is NOW a petition in Florida to recall Mel "Polecat" Martinez due to his stance on illegal amnesty.  Anyone from any state can sign the petition although it won't be counted towards recall..but it will LOOK great and strong.  PLEASE help us get rid of this creep in Florida!

www.recallmel.com   

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
Re: Recall Mel Martinez! Please look at this!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 11:09:18 PM »
We are also going for the recall of Mel Martinez as the head of RNC!!!! This recall will take care of that little issue as well!  Please sign the petition!  Jazzzzzz.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 05:34:42 AM »
Excellent posts jazz!!!  I have always found this man (Martinez) to be very unreasonable in his positions on the illegals. If they were to get rid of him it would be a  step in the right direction. For him to be removed from his RNC post would be even better. I am very happy to see that that garbage bill was defeated however although the media is pronouncing it dead I am not so sure it is. I can see this whole situation coming back with a vengeance with the next president. We need to keep the pressure up on animals like Martinez and let them know that there are still many folks out here that disagree with his positions. Whats more we need to get behind the good politicians of both parties who tried to stand up to this steam roller set into motion by Bush and the traitorous Republicans and Democrats that were going along with this bill. The bill was dead already and it should have stayed that way!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 12:22:44 PM »
Thank you!  Here's the issue.  If a democrat becomes president and more democrats prevail in 08 in congress..this bill will be even WORSE.  The democrats voted against it because it wasn't lenient enough on the illegals.  I sent an email to numbersusa.com requesting a list of businesses who are lobbying for this TERRIBLE amnesty.  If we could know who they are we can BOYCOTT their goods and services until they cease and desist from their wicked agenda! 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 01:56:37 PM »
There's a web site called We Hire Aliens -- http://www.wehirealiens.com

Check them out.  Also Bank of America is also catering to the illegal market, as they've been offering bank accounts with no need for a social security number as id. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 02:10:03 PM »
There's a web site called We Hire Aliens -- http://www.wehirealiens.com

Check them out.  Also Bank of America is also catering to the illegal market, as they've been offering bank accounts with no need for a social security number as id. 
Interesting link Lisa. It seems this outfit wants to go after companies that hire illegals. Here is another link I posted some time ago with a number of links to similar organizations.

http://www.immivasion.us/info/links.html

Anyone that does business with Bank of America should really evaluate if it would not be better to take their business elsewhere. Any bank that does business with illegals is questionable to me.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 02:11:40 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 08:59:05 AM »
Those are both great sites. What I am taking notice of ,as I take the bus up Woodhaven blvd. to work is the name of the companies on the the trucks that stop and pick up the illegals that hang out on the corners and in front of the delis. They maybe small businessmen, but that does not give them the right to break our laws. I would never hire or do business with any of these guys that hire illegals.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 10:14:39 AM »
There is NOW a petition in Florida to recall Mel "Polecat" Martinez due to his stance on illegal amnesty.  Anyone from any state can sign the petition although it won't be counted towards recall..but it will LOOK great and strong.  PLEASE help us get rid of this creep in Florida!

www.recallmel.com   

Check to see if this link has been posted at the FreeRepublic forum.  If not, post it there--I can't, I was banned.