Author Topic: kapo update... (the wacko-kapo plan)....  (Read 3001 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
kapo update... (the wacko-kapo plan)....
« on: June 29, 2007, 08:31:51 PM »
more from my barragement of revava campaign...

Revava Discussion Board  
Hello nikmatdam  June 29, 2007, 08:28:01 PM  
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
Total time logged in: 11 days, 16 hours and 25 minutes.

News: Welcome to the Revava forum.

Disclaimer: This forum is owned and run by the Revava.org website as a public service providing a platform for people to discuss Israel and Jewish related issues.

The public is welcome to join and post their ideas and comments. Messages posted are at the full responsibility of the members who post them. Revava may not endorse all views posted here but welcomes open debate and civil discussion.

Home  Help  Search    Profile    My Messages  Members  Logout    

Profile Info
Summary
Show Stats
Show Posts

Modify Profile
Account Related Settings
Forum Profile Information
Look and Layout Preferences
Notifications and Email
Personal Message Options
Edit Buddies

Actions
Delete this account

Show Posts  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 78  
1   General Category / General Discussion / the wacko-kapo plan...  on: Today at 08:27:02 PM  
first there was the oslo suicide-process... then there was the road-map to hell and now there is the wacko-kapo plan to show us all how to get there... yasher koach l'kulam... am i banned now...? nik. just asking... out...  
Reply Quote Notify  

2   General Category / General Discussion / Re: Separate Seating of men and women on some Jerusalem bus lines?  on: Today at 08:22:00 PM  
this is really a non-issue can we please get back to discussing the wacko-kapo plan please... does this get me banned...? nik. just wondering aloud... out...
Reply Quote Notify  

3   General Category / General Discussion / Re: Jerusalem Needs A New Logo  on: Today at 08:20:23 PM  
what...? n.
Reply Quote Notify  

4   General Category / General Discussion / Re: Olmert says if Jews want to feel safe they should live elsewhere  on: Today at 08:18:46 PM  
and this is who you are all falling all over yourselves to join is youth-kapo program...? pure insanity... the blind leading the even blinder... nik. out... do i get banned now...? n.
Reply Quote Notify  

5   General Category / General Discussion / "bus... the magic bus..."  on: Today at 07:01:58 PM  
 the magic word david is "bus"...

remember the bus david...? when i first met you... you asked me to write up the speech you had just delivered... it was all about how israel was like this bus and that the current driver (the slime) had gotten the bus horribly off track and that revava was created to ensure that either the driver immediately changes course or he (they) would be replaced... in which case revava and other like-minded jews would see the bus and its passengers safely to their proper destination...

only now the driver and all of his vile cronies have jumped "ship" and gone over and climbed aboard the super-slime express to oblivion and perdition instead... and they have left the bus careening down the mountain it was supposed to climb and  it will any moment now go over the edge of the cliff and plunge into the raging ocean waters or hit the valley below and crash and burn... and you are just sitting there in your seat staring out of the window and you have for some unexplicable reason refused to take the wheel and save the day... and even more baffling you say the bus is just fine the way it is and everything will still turn out o.k....

come again...? am i missing something here...? (besides my mind... i know... i know... I'M the lunatic)... david are you insane...? don't you get it...?  can't you see for yourself that once tapuach's youth-kapo program is a success it will be introduced and spread around all of the rest of yesha and accomplish everything i've already warned everyone here about...? have you so lost your way that you no longer see the danger and the evil of the slime...?

we've tried your way for 60 years to get along with the slime in the hope that they would come around to Hashem's path... they're not coming david... they are motoring as fast as they possibly can in the very opposite direction and they are attempting to shlep all of us along with them... suicidely sweeping us all out to sea to drown together...

like ya'aqov said the other night... alot of the slime already live elsewhere in the lap of luxury... paid-off for betraying their nation and their land... and soon the rest will emigrate as well and leave the rest of us holding the bag... abandon us to face and endure alone the final onslaught for our utter decimation...

you are either being played for a fool david... or you are being seditious... and whichever way it really is... doesn't really matter... it doesn't make a bit of difference... the horrible end-result will be exactly the same... G-d forbid...

tell me... how do you sleep at night knowing that you are an integral part of the slime's drive to achieve their goal of the total ruination of everything our forefathers and mothers (and we too) have ever dreamed of and yearned for...? ached for and died for...?  i'm truly sorry... but your decision-making here is simply deplorable and your stubborn refusal here to even entertain the prospect of reconsidering is a disgrace...

and eventhough i do not live over there with you and feel the agony of the pressure-packed lachatz that you are all going through lo' these too many years... and eventhough i still lack an alternative strategy and do not as yet have an answer of what to do instead to confront and combat the slime's vile plan... that also does not matter... because there is absolutely no doubt about the fact that THIS KAPO IDEA IS NOT THE WAY FORWARD... it spells certain death for all of us... nik. in great sadness... out...

Reply Quote Notify  

6   General Category / General Discussion / Re: adaraba... ban me... (volunteer kapos redux)... (edited and completed)...  on: Today at 06:23:24 PM  
i'd rather do what i'm doing... but thanks... ta... nik.
Reply Quote Notify  

7   General Category / General Discussion / the magic word...  on: Today at 05:06:53 AM  
i know just what to say now to get nuked... i'll hold off until morning though... ta... nik.
Reply Quote Notify  

8   General Category / General Discussion / to ban or not to ban... this is the only question...  on: Today at 05:03:55 AM  
still not banned...? hmm... i'll give it another few hours before i try again... ta... nik. (of course to most of you guys here now i know that... i'm not tonic... but tox... nik)... lol. n.  
Reply Quote Notify  

9   General Category / General Discussion / Re: Jerusalem Needs A New Logo/revava's got a new nik.  on: Today at 04:59:29 AM  
yaq... you've got guts... when i finally get my lifetime ban... i'll be leaving this place in good hands... give 'em all hell... they deserve it... nik. out...
Reply Quote Notify  

10   General Category / General Discussion / Re: The abandonment of Jonathan Pollard  on: Today at 12:20:56 AM  
tragically and sadly... everything i wrote about the abandonement of the "hilltop youth" applies to jonathan pollard as well... we are failing in our mission as the am Hashem and we are failing each other... and we are failing miserably... nik. out...
Reply Quote Notify  

11   General Category / General Discussion / adaraba... ban me... (volunteer kapos redux)... (edited and completed)...  on: June 28, 2007, 08:11:03 PM  
after a good night's rest and some time to calm down and reflect i have come to the following conclusion...

hell no... i will not just go quietly into the night... i will make you ban me to get rid of me... you guys already think i'm a lunatic so i have nothing further to lose... at least i'm Hashem's lunatic...  

the fact of the matter is that this afternoon i noticed that my reposting of the original thread ("volunteer kapos")  is still up there so i guess the only reason the whole subject was pulled down in the first instance is because of my last biting addition to it... so i will try to recall it as best i can and then i will wait to be banned for my defiance... and if you do not ban me... i'll be back... and back again... and i'll keep coming back ad infinitum... until you either grasp the severity of the issue and halt its implementation or pull the plug on me for good... so let's get started... shall we...?

i see you all rolling your eyes just about now but i don't care... you are going to hear from me on this issue until it hurts... until you scream for surcease...

because it aches...this plan is the lynch pin in the whole seditious retreat, surrender and abandon eretz hakodesh plot of the slime... and they are all slime... utter gutter-swipes and refuse... the unmitigated gall and temerity of them all to dare to extend their hands to violate the sanctity of Hashem's sacred land... the diseased of soul and the polluted of mind they are to even think that they can defy the will of G-d... the sheer arrogance they display toward the people and G-d of israel... they'll get theirs... one day they will be wiped off from the face of the earth and anyone who supports or aids them in any fashion will be destroyed along with them... this is assured to us by all of our holy masters and prophets... oh to merit to live to see that day... for this my soul quakes with yearning... Divine justice and Divine vengeance at long last... ah... how precious and delicious the taste of it will be upon our lips... the glory and honor of Hashem restored... the evil filth exterminated and eradicated from off of our treasured soil... oh to feel the holiness and the purity of the collective soul of k'lal yisroel on that great day... the agony is in the waiting... the anxiety is in the anticipation... but the arrival and the grandeur of that long cherished day is assured... it approaches ever closer with every passing day...      

you all say whatever are we to do with our young people instead...? because they are turned off to torah... torah as usual... and it's true... while they were on the frontlines bleeding for Hashem and His land... we were somewhere off in the backrows cowering behind our comfortable stalls... WE should teach THEM torah...? indeed...  indeed it would be better if they taught us... they should rather instruct us in the mitzvah of mesirat nefesh... true torah is what they LIVED!!! and we would now deign to tell them to return to the beit hamedresh...? what utter hypocrits we be...

the answer isn't to yeshivatize them... nor is the proper course to send them out to the camp of our enemy and make them join his nazi-police force... only to see them be slowly turned against us... to stand idly by and allow them to be pulverized into gris for the mill and be ground into ashes for fodder for the cannons of their evil war machine against us and our G-d...

the answer is to make ourselves into worthy leaders (or at least followers) of their great paen to kiddush Hashem... they took seriously rav meir's words and took action... followed his and binyamin's example and the rare few others who inspired them and led them to glory... they want that back!!! and pretending that this is not the crux of their malaise is downright dishonest, deceitful and sinful!!! a willful sin it is at that for us to now pontificate and say to them that they need some structure and mainstreaming... that they have lost their way and need help... when it is WE who in our frightened reticence and fearfulness to act caused them to lose faith to begin with... when they witnessed all of their blood, sweat and tears go for nought... and knew that it was we who were to blame... for as they were risking it all to fight they saw us just sit back and watch their tragic defeat from the relative quiet and  safety of the sidelines... they understood that we had relegated and all but consigned them to their fate and had made their efforts to have been all in vain because we refused to stand with them... and they saw... and they knew... and they became bitter and frustrated and livid with unexpressed and unreleased rage...  

for they were not out there to be activists nor were they seeking activist careers for the sake of activism alone... no... they were seeking it because THAT is real torah... the authentic torah... the call of calev and yehoshua... the call of the chashmanoiim... the call of avraham avinu against the four kings (nimrod)... they looked around for inspiration and leadership from those who best and most exemplified this great madrega of heroism in our past which we always held out to them to be the righteous path... and they expected us to do the same as them as a result of this great truth which we had so praised, glorified and preached to them as they grew up... and we let these kids down when their leaders were martyred when they saw that by our cowardice we would not step forward and follow suit and lift up their fallen mantle and close ranks behind them and continue our struggle... thus demonstrating loud and clear that in sad truth... they were THEIR leaders and not really ours... we had just paid lip-service to "the cause" but our hearts were not really in it and they saw clearly without any interference or obstruction who we really were in truth and how we were just about words and had no deeds with which to back them up... so they just gave up and gave in... and the rest as they say is history...

and now because of our spiritual bankruptcy and utterly fraudulent personas we pretend that we know just what they need to have an outlet for their burning disappointment and heartbreak... so they can begin to pick up the shattered pieces of their broken dreams and "move on"... and so we dissemble and say to each other and to them that what they really need to do now is to become cops... this is the answer!!! this is the way!!! this will be their great yeshua!!! as if this idea was in reality some kind of combination of sending them off to summer camp, boy scouting and the national guard all rolled up into one...

when in truth we know deep down within ourselves that we are just caving under societal pressure and thereby we are we are prepared and willing to send them off to complete the job of their debauchery and have saiphoned off the last remaining embers of their fervor and courage and see finished off the last vestiges of their idealistical spiritually for all-time... and all of this mind you... is being done solely to assuage our own guilty consciences and push away from ourselves the realization of just how bitterly disenchanted they are in and with us... and not in the cause itself... they don't wish to give up... but they see we have already capitulated under fire... we have proven that we have no staying power and perseverance... no real vision of Hashem's truth and will... and so we play games with them and feign to tell them that we know best... but they know better... they see right thru our empty verbiage and wanting fraudulent deception...  

and after this little ruse is through torturing and contorting their still very impressionable minds and souls they will return home after this rank experience full of the very same deviousness and treachery of the slime... and now as little slime jrs. they will go running around and continue the process onward "to infect the rest of the colony..." especially its up and coming youth... until there is nothing left of any drive within us for saving yehudah and shomron... and yerushalayim as well... yes... even ir hakodesh too... just you wait and see... (G-d forbid!!!) and the death knell will sound... and these newly-slimed youth will make sure to finish the project of the verminous slime... until there will be no more spirit left whatsoever in all of yesha to fight and make a stand... the stand they yearned for all of us to take together... shoulder to shoulder... come what may... exhibiting the very same fierce pride which our holy predecessors blazed for us... and live or die... as they who came before us upon our land did... and at the very least live out the dream and calling of our exalted and noble ancestry..

and no amount of convincing speeches will alleviate their pain and angst... nothing can fill the void they feel and fulfill their longing for vision and conviction... the israeli police force certainly can not give them what they ache for... only we can... we and true mesirat nefesh... and if we can not summon forth the courage necessary to answer the call then the filthy slime will have won and with deep satisfaction at their accomplishments they will go on to even greater and greater deeds and acts of chillulei Hashem until there is nothing at all left of us or of our most sacred eretz yisroel...

is this really who you are...? is this really what you all want...? is this the legacy you wish to leave behind...? i hope not... i pray not... but it's going to take courage and mesirat nefesh on all of our parts for all of the above not to transpire... and the crisis is now at hand... the time is right now... not tomorrow... we have no more tomorrows to depend upon... if we do not act now... all is lost... (G-d forbid)... for if rav meir ever taught us a single, solitary thing at all... it was that Hashem has never and will never do anything for us of an especially awesomely great and wonderous nature unless we first take the initiative to show Him that we recognize the true avodah which He expects of us and that we do have the ability to rally to His true cause ... because only our dedication and determination to do something... anything... to side with Him and fight for Him is worth anything to Him... and can work for us to be redeemed at last by Him... valor is what He has always and truly required of us... valor and only valor...and rav meir and binyanim never taught us anything else... everything they ever taught us was merely an alternative way of saying this exact same point to us... over and over again... and so either we are finally going to get it or we will all go under and perish... G-d forfend...

and so now... go ahead... make your decision and ban away if you must... nik. out...      
Reply Quote Notify  

« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 08:35:04 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: kapo update... (the wacko-kapo plan)....
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 02:08:18 AM »
HaIvri is probably servicing Omri Sharon and Ehud Barak as I type this.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: kapo update... (the wacko-kapo plan)....
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 01:28:52 AM »

Revava Discussion Board 
Hello nikmatdam  July 01, 2007, 01:27:30 AM   
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
Total time logged in: 11 days, 17 hours and 10 minutes.

News: Welcome to the Revava forum.

Disclaimer: This forum is owned and run by the Revava.org website as a public service providing a platform for people to discuss Israel and Jewish related issues.

The public is welcome to join and post their ideas and comments. Messages posted are at the full responsibility of the members who post them. Revava may not endorse all views posted here but welcomes open debate and civil discussion.

Home    Help  Search  Profile  My Messages  Members  Logout   

Revava Discussion Board > General Category > General Discussion > the wacko-kapo ploy...
Pages: [1]  « previous next »
  Reply  |  Notify  |  Mark unread  |  Print   

Author Topic: the wacko-kapo ploy...  (Read 4 times) 

nikmatdam

the wacko-kapo ploy...
« on: Today at 01:13:09 AM » Quote Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1   General Category / General Discussion / the wacko-kapo plan...  on: Today at 08:27:02 PM 

first there was the oslo suicide-process... then there was the road-map to hell and now there is the wacko-kapo plan to show us all how to get there... yasher koach l'kulam... am i banned now...? nik. just asking... out... 

am i banned yet...? or do you relent and will put a stop to this youth-kapo obscenity ...? i am more than willing to continue my private little "war"... shavuah tov...  i'll be back... nik. just for the time being.. out... 

« Last Edit: Today at 01:19:24 AM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    208.127.114.222 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"i am nikmatdam and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for vengeance..."

nikmatdam

Re: the wacko-kapo ploy...
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:18:28 AM » Quote Modify 

do you give up yet...? will you stop this insanity...?  or you'll just have to ban away boys!!! nik. out... 

Report to moderator    208.127.114.222 

"i am nikmatdam and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for vengeance..."

Pages: [1]    Reply  |  Notify  |  Add poll  |  Print   

« previous next »
  Remove Topic  |  Lock topic   

Jump to:  Please select a destination: ----------------------------- General Category ----------------------------- => General Discussion => Beit Midrash => Revava news, FAQ's and announcements ----------------------------- Recreation ----------------------------- => Great typos and other "ingenious" quotes => Worth a thousand words => One liners   

The Wit and Wisdom of
Rabbi Meir Kahane
You Must read this Book
www.kahanebooks.com

Reclaiming the Temple Mount
Informative book on Har Habayit
By Activist David Ha'Ivri
www.hameir.org/temple 
Plant Trees in Israel
Trees Beautify the Land
A living memorial that grows
www.hameir.org/trees