Author Topic: Can anyone find Serbs opinion poll of Israel?  (Read 15071 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Can anyone find Serbs opinion poll of Israel?
« on: July 09, 2012, 09:17:27 PM »
I know Serbs who support paleswine and there small but good amount and all filthy traitors. Arabs I've heard call for death to Serbs and Jews defend Serbs. I'm curious though what percent of Serbs support Israel?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Can anyone find Serbs opinion poll of Israel?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 07:15:27 AM »
Listen, I think you are a troll here. Reason is that your knowledge of topography of Serbia can only derive from schooling in ex Yugoslavia. You are even writing our alphabet correctly so I can conclude that you are a Croat.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 09:16:31 AM »
I've been to Serbia before (i have twice to Subotica and Novi Sad). I've Serb friends. Because I know lot about Serbia doesn't mean I'm a filthy croatscum. Bulgarians hate croat filth as much as any Serb. Don't being paranoid! Do you really think I'm croat spy because I know about Serbia?

Your alphabet is also similar to Bulgarian with exception of few letters. I can swich alpahebts on my keyboard here and for many of my posts in Serbian I use Google Translate.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 06:46:53 PM »
I've been to Serbia before (i have twice to Subotica and Novi Sad). I've Serb friends. Because I know lot about Serbia doesn't mean I'm a filthy croatscum. Bulgarians hate croat filth as much as any Serb. Don't being paranoid! Do you really think I'm croat spy because I know about Serbia?

Your alphabet is also similar to Bulgarian with exception of few letters. I can swich alpahebts on my keyboard here and for many of my posts in Serbian I use Google Translate.
That is why you fought on same side in WWI and WWII :dance:

You are not going to fool me, by posting all kinds of nasty words about Croats on this section, how much you support Serbs.
Our nationalism is not based on hate of other nations. Our nationalism is based on love of our country and our religion.

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 08:12:49 PM »
Was marbus Croat nationalist?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 10:06:34 PM »
That is why you fought on same side in WWI and WWII :dance:

You are not going to fool me, by posting all kinds of nasty words about Croats on this section, how much you support Serbs.
Our nationalism is not based on hate of other nations. Our nationalism is based on love of our country and our religion.
Fool you? Oh dear, you still think I'm a croat.
Yeah, by the way, Bulgarians saved every single Jew from sh*tler, all 50,000 of them in our country during WWII.So learn history before you open your a**hole.

And who the hell do you think you are deciding who's a troll and who isn't. You're no moderator.  You a**holes can go annoy each other, but stop starting fights with others. You started this with me, and I'm having none. I don't need to prove anything to you pathetic piece of sh*t. Now f*** off. I've had it with people like you try to ruin the forum for others. Goodbye.

Боже мой, аз не си спомням някога да среща някого, по-глупав от вас.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 10:17:51 PM by Khan Krum »

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 10:15:19 PM »
Was marbus Croat nationalist?
Oh is this "Danny"? Is that who you call me behind my back, coward. You need to calm down. People don't get offended over silly internet sh*t like you do. not everyone is as pathetic as you. I'm not offended over you going behind my back, I simply see you're cowardly! And that's why I'm done wasting time with you.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 10:26:21 PM »
Yeah, by the way, Bulgarians saved every single Jew from sh*tler, all 50,000 of them in our country during WWII.So learn history before you open your a**hole.

And who the hell do you think you are deciding who's a troll and who isn't. You're no moderator.  You a**holes can go annoy each other, but stop starting fights with others. You started this with me, and I'm having none. I don't need to prove anything to you pathetic piece of sh*t. Now f*** off. I've had it with people like you try to ruin the forum for others. Goodbye.

If your not croat, why are you so mad?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 10:48:18 PM »
Oh is this "Danny"? Is that who you call me behind my back, coward. You need to calm down. People don't get offended over silly internet sh*t like you do. not everyone is as pathetic as you. I'm not offended over you going behind my back, I simply see you're cowardly! And that's why I'm done wasting time with you.
How do you know I get offended over the internet? Have you been around awhile? I have not gone behind your back??? Coward? Are you trying to provoke me into something?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:13:17 AM by Ephraim »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 11:16:43 AM »

That was really funny! Sorry Khan, I misjudged you! We get alot of trolls.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 03:19:29 PM »
That was really funny! Sorry Khan, I misjudged you! We get alot of trolls.
Apology accepted. That post wan't towards you but towards "Serbian Army", better known as "Serbian child".

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 06:36:52 PM »

You post says about your culture and education. I don't blame you. I am just sorry for nice Romanian people that had to put up with someone named KHAN. You must have a very big conflict going on inside you. You glorify your Mongol roots but speak and write our beautiful Serbian language which you like to call Bulgarian language.
Your nation of German servants committed unspeakable crimes in Serbia in WWI. Your nation joined Hitler in WWII and you have face coming here saying how you save the Jews?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2012, 06:49:02 PM »

God bless souls of murdered Serbs by Mongol Bulgarian uncivilized beasts.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2012, 06:58:49 PM »
You post says about your culture and education. I don't blame you. I am just sorry for nice Romanian people that had to put up with someone named KHAN. You must have a very big conflict going on inside you. You glorify your Mongol roots but speak and write our beautiful Serbian language which you like to call Bulgarian language.
Your nation of German servants committed unspeakable crimes in Serbia in WWI. Your nation joined Hitler in WWII and you have face coming here saying how you save the Jews?

Khan isn't real my name you stupid tâmpit. You want to talk to me about Romanians? Crezi că ştii despre români? HAH! Du-te înapoi în gaura ta, nenorocitule.

You posted about Turks in Bulgaria and you have the temerity to say I can't talk about Serbs? As my post about Islamic invasion of Bulgaria goes, I didn't ever ask you for your worthless opinion, porc retardat.

Yes, there were Bulgarian nazis. Does that mean we all are? For gaozari dracului (f**ing retards) like you it does. Majority of us weren't. Până nemernic ta!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:17:54 PM by Khan Krum »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2012, 08:53:51 PM »

Who would in their right mind name themselves khan as in Genghis Khan?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2012, 09:12:26 PM »
Come on Khan! Tell me your not a troll? You are a very nice person,please tell us we are wrong!  :)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 10:10:23 PM »
Medieval Bulgar chiefs was called Khans. Krum was very famous Bulgar Khan.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2012, 10:14:03 PM »
Come on Khan! Tell me your not a troll? You are a very nice person,please tell us we are wrong!  :)
Who the hell is "we"? You mean you also believe Serbian Child? Well that's your wrong guess. I'm no troll. I don't know what exactly do to prove it. I support Israel & Serbs, am European nationalist and disgusted by Islam. I hate communism and fascism and think they along with Islam are the most evil ideology known to man. I hate croatia too. Now what can be said further?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2012, 10:25:32 PM »

Thanks boule! That's my new name for you, boule! It's Romanian. Now you just contradict yourself, boule. We see you calling me a croat and saying you think I'm croat troll. Now you say "your people" about Bălgarians, so you think  I'm Bulgarian! Thanks boule! And most Bulgarians feel bad about crimes commit by Bulgarian nazis in WWII, and the majority resisted them. No read a history book boule.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2012, 10:27:08 PM »
Who the hell is "we"? You mean you also believe Serbian Child? Well that's your wrong guess. I'm no troll. I don't know what exactly do to prove it. I support Israel & Serbs, am European nationalist and disgusted by Islam. I hate communism and fascism and think they along with Islam are the most evil ideology known to man. I hate croatia too. Now what can be said further?
Thank you! Last question, did you know right nationalist?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2012, 10:42:42 PM »
Medieval Bulgar chiefs was called Khans. Krum was very famous Bulgar Khan.

Ok Thanks for that. So they don't have anything to do with Genghis Khan?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2012, 07:08:10 AM »
Similar barbarians.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2012, 07:15:38 AM »
Thanks boule! That's my new name for you, boule! It's Romanian. Now you just contradict yourself, boule. We see you calling me a croat and saying you think I'm croat troll. Now you say "your people" about Bălgarians, so you think  I'm Bulgarian! Thanks boule! And most Bulgarians feel bad about crimes commit by Bulgarian nazis in WWII, and the majority resisted them. No read a history book boule.
Majority resisted? Your whole regular army fanatically supported Hitler!!! Who are those who resisted? The ones who set their nazi foot in Serbia and killed tens of thousands?

You are finished with me here on forum.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2012, 07:54:59 AM »
Majority resisted? Your whole regular army fanatically supported Hitler!!! Who are those who resisted? The ones who set their nazi foot in Serbia and killed tens of thousands?

You are finished with me here on forum.

I just knew he couldn't be trusted. Never trust anyone named Khan.