Author Topic: Can anyone find Serbs opinion poll of Israel?  (Read 15090 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Re: Can anyone find Serbs opinion poll of Israel?
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2012, 09:43:04 AM »
Bulgarians and Italians were allies of the Nazis but they were not in the business of killing Jews. Bulgaria had other plans during WWII, which were the extermination of Serbs and expanding Bulgarian territory. Bulgarians were good as far as Jews went. We can't expect all of Serbia's allies/enemies to be the same as Israel's. Similarly, some Jews consider Russia to be an enemy of Israel while the opposite is true for Serbs.
But if you ask many Bulgarians today we have good opinion of Serbs. Not just myself. Most Bulgarians feel bad about our tyrant-leader who joined the nazis. You can't hold all us responsible. Same for Italians. They actually saved plenty Jews during WWII. And in Fiume (Rijeka) croat filth murdered Italian priests and clergy.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2012, 09:44:39 AM »
Thank you! Last question, did you know right nationalist?
No, never heard of him/her. Is the real name "right nationalist" of the account? When were they banned?
Besides I thought you thought I was "marbus" who I've seen on YouTube.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2012, 09:49:26 AM »
Ok Thanks for that. So they don't have anything to do with Genghis Khan?
Not at all. Bulgar Khans led our people out of Russia in 700's. Mongols didn't invade Europe till 1200's. In fact, they never even unified under Khan until 1200's under Genghis.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2012, 09:16:00 PM »
No, never heard of him/her. Is the real name "right nationalist" of the account? When were they banned?
Besides I thought you thought I was "marbus" who I've seen on YouTube.
Right Nationalist left the second of July, you came the third, that is why I questioned you. I would not waste my time watching Marbus videos, he is a pedo faggot little girl that hates Jews and worships at the alter of hitler!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2012, 10:54:19 PM »
Right Nationalist left the second of July, you came the third, that is why I questioned you. I would not waste my time watching Marbus videos, he is a pedo faggot little girl that hates Jews and worships at the alter of hitler!
Don't worry I only saw one Marbus video (JDL Germany). The voice made me have nightmare it was so creepy! I think Marbus is a huge pedophile now!
 :o

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2012, 11:18:56 PM »
Wait! "JDL Germany" aren't they a bunch of school girls that worship a parrot?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2012, 12:34:42 PM »
The person that did a video on behalf of JDL Germany said "I'm half Croat, half Czech". I don't think "Marbus" would say he is "half Croat". And also the same person in that narration video made the voice a bit trembling, on purpose of course
WHAT CZECH IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD SCREW A CROAT?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2012, 12:37:21 PM »
Wait! "JDL Germany" aren't they a bunch of school girls that worship a parrot?
Oh yes! One of their channels even has a eclectus parrot to symbolize that fact that they parrot everything they hear.
HussainDwayat(stupid filthy Arab), and others all say "JTF*ck" over and over again. Really it got old.Well i find funny the idea of Gayvid Douce as a macot.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2012, 03:38:17 PM »
My point was, the person narrating in the video is from Germany, "Marbus" is not from there. He says he is Australian Croat.
I find it hard to believe Marbus would tell truth.