Author Topic: Opinion/thoughts on Druze and Bedoin Arabs?  (Read 547 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Opinion/thoughts on Druze and Bedoin Arabs?
« on: July 10, 2012, 11:49:02 AM »
Good people or Propaganda? (Separate for Bedoin and separate for Druze).

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Opinion/thoughts on Druze and Bedoin Arabs?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 11:53:55 AM »
The way I see it is this.  If Israel could have its way, it would recommend non Jews to leave.  However, for those who want to stay, they can but with alien status.  No voting rights for example.

I think that most decent Arabs and Druze, wouldn't care if they were considered "alien status".  They would have a good life in Israel versus the other fraudulent Muslim Arab nations that tout deomcracy, but are nothing more than farces.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 12:07:09 PM »
The way I see it is this.  If Israel could have its way, it would recommend non Jews to leave.  However, for those who want to stay, they can but with alien status.  No voting rights for example.

I think that most decent Arabs and Druze, wouldn't care if they were considered "alien status".  They would have a good life in Israel versus the other fraudulent Muslim Arab nations that tout deomcracy, but are nothing more than farces.

You know the sad part is that recently with Netanyahu and the expulsion of Jews from those houses- a Druze MK in the Likud was opposed to it. He is more "right-wing" then the soo-called "right wing" Jews.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 12:26:54 PM »
Compare that to this Arab "palestinian" MK

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 12:39:11 PM »

Most of these Arab countries actually don't even pretend to be democracies.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 08:37:48 AM »
Aren't the Druze people considered Muslim or another sec?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision