Author Topic: Jewish Democrats  (Read 5004 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Jewish Democrats
« on: April 11, 2007, 07:57:43 PM »
How so many Jews vote for the same party as George Soros, Al Shartpon, Jesse Jackson, Sean Penn and others, is crazy. 

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/004/833ifcua.asp

I certainly don't agree with everything that Bush does.  I'm not aligned with either political party. However, I certainly don't support Democrats more than Republicans.

It's pathetic that many Jews support Nancy Pelosi over former H.O.R. Maj. Leader Tom Delay.

An excerpt from another article after the November mid-term elections:

"Santorum’s solid pro-Israel record earned him $2 million in contributions, but his rock-hard conservatism on social issues like abortion and gay marriage drove Jews to Casey, who drew more Jewish money overall. One exit poll suggested Casey also drew more than 80 percent of the Jewish vote."   

This is pathetic. 

« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 08:14:39 PM by RationalThought110 »

ftf

Re: Jewish Democrats
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 08:39:19 PM »
Jews supporting gay marriage and abortion? Sounds like liberals not Jews...

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 08:46:03 PM »
Jews supporting gay marriage and abortion? Sounds like liberals not Jews...

The bottom line is, most American Jews want to kill fetuses more than ragheads.

ftf

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 08:48:25 PM »
The term "raghead" is hardly very nice. Neither is the act of killing.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 08:51:46 PM »
The term "raghead" is hardly very nice.

Did you know that 60 years ago, the American government used to demonize the enemy? That's when America was great. That's also when America won wars.

ftf

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 08:59:22 PM »
I'm all for demonising ideologies, movements, and organisations, I think that Islam was set up by Satan. I would say that the current government in Iran is incredibly similar to the 1933-45 government in germany, Hamas and fatah in palestine are also nazi organisatons.

However I think that every human being was created by God, everyone can potentially become good no matter how bad they have been at one point. Look at Walid Shoebat.

Therefore I cannot agree with the use of belittling personal insults.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 09:02:53 PM »

Did you know that 60 years ago, the American government used to demonize the enemy? That's when America was great. That's also when America won wars.

FDR was appeasing Hitler.  Winston Churchill was the leader. 

ftf

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 09:05:14 PM »
Winston Churchill was  truly a great man, I wish people had listened to him more though: "The Quran is the mein kampf of war"~Churchill

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 09:27:17 PM »

Yes, FDR was horrible. No one's saying that he wasn't. Still, the U.S. media demonized the Nazis and our wartime propaganda was second to none.

ftf

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 09:28:36 PM »
I personally think that the modern day Iranian propagandists are more skilled, of course they don't bother with that thing called truth...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 09:33:38 PM »

Yes, FDR was horrible. No one's saying that he wasn't. Still, the U.S. media demonized the Nazis and our wartime propaganda was second to none.

Do you think there were any good US presidents? 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 09:39:35 PM »

Sure. In bold are the really good ones. In normal, are the good ones. I think FDR did some good things but he was a really terrible person. No list of good U.S. presidents can be complete without him.

George Washington (1789-1797)   
John Adams (1797-1801)   
Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809)   
James Madison (1809-1817)   
James Monroe (1817-1825)   
John Quincy Adams (1825-1829)   

Andrew Jackson (1829-1837)   
Martin Van Buren (1837-1841)
James K. Polk (1845-1849)
Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865)   
Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909)

Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)
Harry S Truman (1945-1953)   
Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)
John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
Richard Nixon (1969-1974)
Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 09:42:18 PM by Trumpeldor »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 09:48:51 PM »

[/quote]

Sure. In bold are the really good ones. In normal, are the good ones. I think FDR did some good things but he was a really terrible person. No list of good U.S. presidents can be complete without him.

John Adams (1797-1801)   
James Monroe (1817-1825)   

[/quote]

Explain why Reagan gave amnesty to thousands of illegal aliens.  Also, why did Reagan support a terrorist supporting regime in Afghanistan?  Weren't they worse than the communist government Russia supported in Afghanistan?  Or was it a no-win situation where a bad government was going to be in charge of that country regardless of which one? 

What do you like about JFK and Theodore Roosevelt?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2007, 09:54:53 PM »
Tom DeLay is a two-faced backstabber. He claims to be Zionist but he hates Jonathan Pollard. The piece of dreck got what he deserved.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2007, 09:56:15 PM »

Explain why Reagan gave amnesty to thousands of illegal aliens.  Also, why did Reagan support a terrorist supporting regime in Afghanistan?  Weren't they worse than the communist government Russia supported in Afghanistan?  Or was it a no-win situation where a bad government was going to be in charge of that country regardless of which one? 

Reagan:
I can't account for the bad things Reagan did. But I can account for the good things he did, which were very important at the time:
Declared war against international terrorism,
Sought to achieve "peace through strength."
Increased defense spending 35 percent
Obtained legislation to stimulate economic growth, curb inflation, increase employment, and strengthen national defense.
Gave support to anti-Communist insurgencies in Central America, Asia, and Africa.

Overall, the Reagan years saw a restoration of prosperity, and the goal of peace through strength seemed to be within grasp.

JFK:
"Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country."
While the world trembled on the brink of nuclear war, the Russians backed down and agreed to take the missiles away.

TR:
 During the Spanish-American War, Roosevelt was lieutenant colonel of the Rough Rider Regiment, which he led on a charge at the battle of San Juan. He was one of the most conspicuous heroes of the war.
 Roosevelt emerged spectacularly as a "trust buster" by forcing the dissolution of a great railroad combination in the Northwest. Other antitrust suits under the Sherman Act followed.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick. . . ."
Ensured the construction of the Panama Canal.
Corollary to the Monroe Doctrine allocated the sole right of intervention in Latin America to the United States.
Mediated the Russo-Japanese War.
He added enormously to the national forests in the West, reserved lands for public use, and fostered great irrigation projects.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 10:04:48 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 10:01:28 PM »
Jews to Casey, who drew more Jewish money overall
Casey is supposedly pro life [i don'nt beleive him] but i think he likes gays
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 10:25:40 PM »
What do you think of Reagan's Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger? 

It's Caspar's fault that Pollard was sentenced to jail. 

"In response to the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing, President Reagan assembled his national security team and planned to target the Sheik Abdullah barracks in Baalbek, Lebanon, which housed Iranian Revolutionary Guards believed to be training Hezbollah fighters. However Weinberger said there would be no change in the U.S.'s Lebanon policy and aborted the mission, reportedly because of his concerns that it would harm U.S. relations with other Arab nations." 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 10:31:54 PM »
[

Reagan:
I can't account for the bad things Reagan did. But I can account for the good things he did, which were very important at the time:
Declared war against international terrorism,
Sought to achieve "peace through strength."
Increased defense spending 35 percent
Obtained legislation to stimulate economic growth, curb inflation, increase employment, and strengthen national defense.
Gave support to anti-Communist insurgencies in Central America, Asia, and Africa.

Overall, the Reagan years saw a restoration of prosperity, and the goal of peace through strength seemed to be within grasp.

JFK:
"Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country."
While the world trembled on the brink of nuclear war, the Russians backed down and agreed to take the missiles away.

TR:
 During the Spanish-American War, Roosevelt was lieutenant colonel of the Rough Rider Regiment, which he led on a charge at the battle of San Juan. He was one of the most conspicuous heroes of the war.
 Roosevelt emerged spectacularly as a "trust buster" by forcing the dissolution of a great railroad combination in the Northwest. Other antitrust suits under the Sherman Act followed.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick. . . ."
Ensured the construction of the Panama Canal.
Corollary to the Monroe Doctrine allocated the sole right of intervention in Latin America to the United States.
Mediated the Russo-Japanese War.
He added enormously to the national forests in the West, reserved lands for public use, and fostered great irrigation projects.
[/quote]

Hannity mentioned a Reagan quote that stated how he declared a war against terrorism on June 30, 1985.  Why hasn't the US done a better job with this since Reagan's declaration?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 06:15:05 AM »

FDR was a Democrat and if you look at his administration you would think he was an extreme Liberal. In actuality he was not. Many of his programs were needed to get people back on their feet and working. FDR's presidency started during the Great Depression and may people were destitute. I don't think in his wildest dream's did FDR ever think that some of his programs would ever get to the levels they blossomed into and go on indefinitely.
As far as FDR being an appeaser I must respectfully say you are wrong. By the time the world saw Hitler for what he was he had already assembled a good sized military in Germany. America's army was dismantled and what was left of it was obsoleate due to lack of funding by a isolationist mood here in America. FDR had to coerce an  unwilling congress and unwilling population to allow him to start war production because he saw problems brewing. Thank G-d he was able to get congress to move slightly and  start rearming  in the late 30s and get some programs going like lend lease for the British and some other military spending.
FDR was just what America needed at the time however he became ill in the last two terms of his presidency and this is where things got away from him.  He himself wanted not to run for the last two terms but the Democrat party convinced him it was in the best interest of the country to go on. In the end it wasn't because Harry Truman had the presidency dropped on him over night and had little background of what was really at play. If anyone was an appeaser it was the French they had a good army at that time and could have stopped Hitler in his tracks. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2007, 10:14:01 PM »

John Adams (1797-1801)   
James Monroe (1817-1825)   

[/quote]

[/quote]

What was good about Nixon?  He continued the Vietnam War.  Yacov said the US should never have been involved in Vietnam. 

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2007, 01:06:19 PM »
Winston Churchill was  truly a great man, I wish people had listened to him more though: "The Quran is the mein kampf of war"~Churchill

I actually think it's the other way around, that Mein Kampf is the Quran of war.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2007, 04:29:38 PM »
I personally never understood why Jews want to be Democrat.. That party is completely anti Judism, they detest Israel.  Most blacks  and Arab Muslims vote on the Dem ticket.  But I also must ask this to many of my Christians how can they vote for a party that also favors, homosexuality, abortion etc.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 07:17:09 AM »

John Adams (1797-1801)   
James Monroe (1817-1825)   

Do others agree or disagree with this list?