Author Topic: Rabbi Zalman Melamed of Arutz 7 and supporters expel Jews from sacred land  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Rabbi Zalman Melamed, the owner of Arutz 7, made a deal with the Netanyahu regime to accept the expulsion of 33 Jewish families from the Ulpana section of Beit El. When Jewish idealists from the Hilltop Youth came to resist the expulsion, Melamed's supporters in Beit El physically attacked them and expelled them. In other words, the traitor "settlers" did the dirty work of the police in throwing good Jews out of the land of Israel. Why did they did they commit this anti-Semitic crime? For money. Netanyahu promised them new housing in another area. What a disgrace!

Once again, only one movement is loyally defending the Jewish idealists of the Hilltop Youth and condemning what was done to them. Which movement? You guessed it. Hayamin Haamiti (JTF in Israel).

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
So much for the Torah believing zionists to break the Torah commandments
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Rabbi Zalman Melamed and Rabbi Dov Lior locked themselves in a Shul in Gush Katif they were the last ones left in Gush Katif they fought for what they believe in now it's clear only 1 really believes in Torah Values
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member

Rabbi Melamed responds.
 "Judaism: My Opinion has not Changed"

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/11889

(Have not read it yet myself)
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Thank you for exposing these traitors.

I think I even heard of this (read it somewhere before but wasn't sure what it referred to, maybe it was something in Hebrew I saw).

Only a traitor could make a deal like this, and only traitor idol worshippers would expel these youths as a way to follow their rebbe.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Rabbi Melamed responds.
 "Judaism: My Opinion has not Changed"

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/11889

(Have not read it yet myself)

That's his son, but yes, worth reading.   I'm slamming my head against a wall digesting what he wrote in response.   Unbelievable!

Answer: I am astonished at your question. You do not see the difference between Amona and the Ulpana Hill? In Amona, did the government propose to build houses for every one they destroyed? Is this what you call ‘pilpul’ (fighting over precise accuracies)?

The supposed difference between Amona and Ulpana Hill is manufactured and fraudulent.

The govt proposed to build houses for the ones destroyed?   PROPOSED?     The Olmert Govt could have proposed that same exact thing.   All they had to do was print out a list from among the hundreds of homes already approved but awaiting the signature of the Defense Minister to begin construction, and say to the Amona residents "Hey, we are going to build out the following homes over the next few months/years.   So leave your homes because we are building for you cockroaches somewhere else and you as an individual have no liberty or private property, you settlers are all one grasshopper entity, so go become homeless so that we can sign off on these other homes somewhere else while you live in caravillas"   -  JUST LIKE Netanyahu did here.

Call it a chiluk rather than a pilpul - the supposed "chiluk" is still a mirage that you invented, no matter what you call it!

"When the demolition order is aimed at guarding the private ownership of an Arab – the law is obligatory.

Oh, isn't this precious!

The arab never proved ownership.   The land was purchased from someone else who owned it many years ago.  For years this arab said nothing.   He does not own the land.     And don't you think that Amona was "cleansed" for the sake of private ownership of Arabs?     All the land within certain boundaries must be privately owned by arabs in order for the Israeli govt to eliminate settlers who stand in the way and to create a Fakestinian Arab terror state for the PLO.   Olmert was also clearing the way for private arab ownership of the land in Amona.     

A NON JEW HAS NO RIGHT (TODAY) TO OWN LAND IN ERETZ YISRAEL!   Halacha forbids us to even sell land in Eretz Yisrael to a gentile.   Thus that is not an "obligatory law" but a law that clearly contradicts the Torah.

Undoing the settlement of Eretz Yisrael by bulldozing homes of Jewish landowners is clearly in violation of the Torah.   The Torah commands us to conquer and settle Eretz Yisrael.   

‘ya’hareg v’al ya’avor’

In an unclear situation, judgment and examination of the government’s position must be made, and when hostility is detected, as was the case in Amona, it is a mitzvah to resist and refuse the order, but not in the sense of ‘ya’hareg v’al ya’avor’.

Hostility detected?   Oh I get it, I'm supposed to believe Bibi is a nice loving friend who LOVES settlers and Jewish settlements, and when he throws me out of my house, he's doing it out of love not hate.   And he's shrinking the settlements and hampering their growth because of how much he is NOT hostile to us.        And Olmert's decision was only objectionable because he had a bad attitude.  Otherwise it was fine.    If only he wasn't hostile when he evicted Amona, Rabbi Melamed would have urged those residents to hang their heads in shame and walk out calmly without a fight!

PLEASE, HOW DOES HE EXPECT INTELLIGENT HUMAN BEINGS TO ACCEPT THIS NONSENSE!?

Edit to add:  There is much more I could parse through and dispel, but why bother with incoherent mamlachti bibi-worship such as this?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Why are more and more Jews thrown out of their homeland? This is intolerable.  >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Rabbi Zalman Melamed and Rabbi Dov Lior locked themselves in a Shul in Gush Katif they were the last ones left in Gush Katif they fought for what they believe in now it's clear only 1 really believes in Torah Values

A question comes to mind.

When Chaim did the  ' Ask the JTF'  programs,   I believe  he referred to Rabbi Dov Lior and a Rabbi Melamed being Kahanist Rabbis.      With Rabbi Melamed teaching Jerusalam Talmud classes at the Caves of the Patriarchs.       What's the first name of the Rabbi Melamed who teaches those Jerusalem Talmud classes?       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
This has made me cry
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
This infuriates me

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

A question comes to mind.

When Chaim did the  ' Ask the JTF'  programs,   I believe  he referred to Rabbi Dov Lior and a Rabbi Melamed being Kahanist Rabbis.      With Rabbi Melamed teaching Jerusalam Talmud classes at the Caves of the Patriarchs.       What's the first name of the Rabbi Melamed who teaches those Jerusalem Talmud classes?     

בס''ד

No, you are thinking of Rabbi Ido Elba.

Rabbi Dov Lior and Rabbi Melamed are not Kahanists and have never claimed to be. Even though they are not Kahanists, I greatly respected and loved them as talmidei chachamim (Talmudic sages). I still respect and love Rabbi Dov Lior, who was not involved in this ugly incident. But I can no longer respect Rabbi Melamed.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

No, you are thinking of Rabbi Ido Elba.

What other Kahanist Rabbis do you know? Do you know of Rav Yehuda Richter? How about others?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Chaim- what about-  Rabbi Avraham Toledano ?

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
We need to post this video all over Israelnationalnews.com

• Gold Star JTF Member
Any chance we can get english subtitles on this one?    Dan Ben Noah?  Anyone?     I think this is a critical video, and it's important that English speaking supporters of Israel see this message.  It will not be said anywhere else in English.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ouch. I guess Rabbi Mohammed is a member of Shas the way he sold himself.