Author Topic: Terror Attack in Bulgaria  (Read 4679 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Re: Terror Attack in Bulgaria
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 06:55:35 PM »
Arabs did it (article says Hezbolla). I thought Turks because there are so many of them in Bulgaria, because Turkey wanted to annex Bulgaria by Turks there, and they are now loyal to Iran and the Arab leaders.
But now we have Arabs in Bulgaria?

How dare they! Please Israel, do something to take revenge for the innocent people killed and help rid Bulgaria of Arabs! If those filthy rats think they can use my homeland as terror base, they are mistaken.

In other story I remember Ukraine has so many ethnic Russians which is huge problem for the survival of the Ukrainian people. But one palestinian hamas pig went to Ukraine, married an Ukrainian woman  >:( and had 7 f---ing kids!!!! mossad did the Ukrainians a favor and kidnapped him. now Ukraine still has ethnic Russians problem, but not Arabs.

If these Arabs in Bulgaria married our women and had kids, the rapists deserve to die. And the women should be thrown in jail.

I'm so f*cking mad right now it's unbelievable. Bulgarians know where we're not wanted, which is we left Romania last decade and even though Bulgaria is short train ride south from bucharest, many went to the US (like me) instead of Bulgaria, for better jobs. but Arabs have to impose themselves everywhere, brainwash non-Arab Muslims using Islam to behave the same way as them and be their servants, and do this in public. Bulgaria's government is allied with the Turk's party which is disguised as real party but is actually for the Turkish colonization and annex of Bulgaria, so the Arabs may get away with this.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 08:08:51 PM »
Aren't most of the Muslims in Bulgaria either Turks or Tatars?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 08:20:49 PM »
Aren't most of the Muslims in Bulgaria either Turks or Tatars?
yes. Tatars are our brothers and yes many are Muslims sadly but many are also Christians, and they have no land of their own. Turks serve Islam's goals. Arabs may start coming in because of Turks I fear.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 08:42:16 PM »
yes. Tatars are our brothers and yes many are Muslims sadly but many are also Christians, and they have no land of their own. Turks serve Islam's goals. Arabs may start coming in because of Turks I fear.

That's a shame and if Turkey does get into the EU, even more Muslims will flood Europe.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 08:05:29 PM »
http://www.vesti-online.com/Vesti/Svet/240434/Ubijeno-6-izraelskih-turista-u-Bugarskoj
2 Bălgarians in addition to the Israelis are dead as a result of the attack.

☦May our dead brothers rest in peace☦. Same for the dead Israelis. G-d give them rest in heaven.
From CNN, response of Iranian official:

Quote from:  Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast from CNN report
"The Zionist regime as master of state and organized terrorism has its hands in (the) blood of innocent Lebanese, "Palestinian" and other nationalities," Mehmanparast said.

✙Rest in Peace and prayers to the Orthodox Christian (real) Lebanese killed by Hizbulla✙.     

Mahmanparast of course did not mention the terrorizing of native Europeans done while attacking Jews. i find it worth noting how one of the people injured aditionally was a Slovak; who are also our brothers, but of a different faith. This is an attack on the Jews, on my people, and on all those who are our brothers.

I have faith that the time is now, it is the world's finest hour. G-d will make things convinient for the trial to come (the nuclear program). I believe that the Islamic-Arab government of Iran will fall soon, or at least China will so they can't back Iran up. G-d will make the situation work out perfectly I believe. Something I don't know what, will prevent Russia from becoming involved. All will work out. G-d is on the side of Israel.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 01:07:37 AM »
That's a shame and if Turkey does get into the EU, even more Muslims will flood Europe.
Oh dear lord, Turks are almost as bad as the damn Arabs!

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 04:01:48 AM »

Turkey will never join EU, but in compensation they will be given Balkans in order to renew the Ottoman empire.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 08:03:11 PM »
Turkey will never join EU, but in compensation they will be given Balkans in order to renew the Ottoman empire.
Their country is on a verge of collapse. We are going to see worse scenario than in Syria but with different rebel group-Kurdish.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,