Author Topic: THIS IS WHY JEWS AND CHRISTIANS MUST COME TOGETHER!  (Read 12671 times)

newman

Re: THIS IS WHY JEWS AND CHRISTIANS MUST COME TOGETHER!
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2007, 05:17:04 PM »
Another one bites the dust.....or was that 'spits the dummy'?   Ah, who cares?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007, 05:28:19 PM »
I hope that is not going to be the attitude of the forum!
It  will not be of benefit to the cause of JTF - of that I'm sure.
I for one will miss Thunderbolt posting here - as I will Allen-T.
I do not appreciate the putting down of my religion - so I can understand Thunderbolt's post.
I'm not here to preach my religion or convert anyone - but I would think that respect is a two way street.
Who stays or goes is the administrators/members choice - but to take glee in loosing long time members and staunch supporters of JTF seems over the line.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 05:30:41 PM »
I hope that is not going to be the attitude of the forum!
It  will not be of benefit to the cause of JTF - of that I'm sure.
I for one will miss Thunderbolt posting here - as I will Allen-T.
I do not appreciate the putting down of my religion - so I can understand Thunderbolt's post.
I'm not here to preach my religion or convert anyone - but I would think that respect is a two way street.
Who stays or goes is the administrators/members choice - but to take glee in loosing long time members and staunch supporters of JTF seems over the line.

They started it

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2007, 05:39:21 PM »
So you end it...on a better note!  ;)

newman

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2007, 05:46:26 PM »

Well that's a noble sentiment.....Unfortunately I have Irish-catholic blood and are therefore compelled to fight at the drop of a hat and get the last word. ;)

PS: That cat doesn't look happy

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2007, 05:54:05 PM »
So you end it...on a better note!  ;)

Well that's a noble sentiment.....Unfortunately I have Irish-catholic blood and are therefore compelled to fight at the drop of a hat and get the last word. ;)

Let's hope we didn't win the battle and loose the war! I think the less said about this whole situation the better.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2007, 05:55:08 PM »

Then I'm glad for my non Irish Catholic blood  ;)

P.S. Don't worry about the cat she is a survivor.

newman

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2007, 05:58:27 PM »

What blood then? Itallian, chinese or negroe?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2007, 06:00:15 PM »

Makes no difference - and I meant no offense to anyone Irish Catholic - it was a stupid response to your post.
I agree with CJD.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 07:19:33 PM by bullcat3 »

newman

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2007, 06:05:33 PM »

Makes no difference - and I ment no offense to anyone Irish Catholic - it was a stupid response to your post.
I agree with CJD.
tell meeeeeee! Or do I have to start a thread speculating about your ethnicity?lol :laugh:

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2007, 06:30:22 PM »
I have no need to bash xtianity, but what bothers me sometimes is the feeling and attitude that CBP and the forum expresses as if most christians are rightious while at the same time focosing on bashing Jews. (im not necessarily defending the particular individuals, but as a whole the attitude is that Jews are evil and xtians are G-ds gift to the world while the truth is completly opposite expecially what they have done to the Jews for close to 2,000 years.
- also expressing "bad" christians as "so-called" chriatians.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

newman

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2007, 06:41:45 PM »
I have no need to bash xtianity, but what bothers me sometimes is the feeling and attitude that CBP and the forum expresses as if most christians are rightious while at the same time focosing on bashing Jews. (im not necessarily defending the particular individuals, but as a whole the attitude is that Jews are evil and xtians are G-ds gift to the world while the truth is completly opposite expecially what they have done to the Jews for close to 2,000 years.
- also expressing "bad" christians as "so-called" chriatians.

I think the only time any of us ( Chaim included) attack jews is when they betray Israel and the jewish people. nobody here would deride IDF soldiers, settlers, kahanists etc. The jews Chaim attacks are the anti-zionist ones......mostly in America. We've just had a huge bun fight on this forum with a couple of christians so I'm not sure what you mean.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2007, 06:46:14 PM »
Right now the best thing to do is everyone take a deep breath and think clearly what is at stake here.  We need to gel together, both Jews and Christians, and stop bashing each other cause we certainly are not going to gain anything by this, in fact it is very damaging. Cause do we or don't we want to build a mass movement to wake up America and Israel?  How you going to do that when we got a handfull throwing attacks back n forth?  Of course there are times when there is tension but if we are going to be united work that tension out and see what is really needed here. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2007, 06:48:18 PM »
Wow, I thought the admins were good friends. I'm surprise
they're peeing on each other's faces like this.
And over minute differences. I think I'll go worship trees, rocks and snakes now.

You are hilarious. Especially your ceiling fan desk fan thing.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2007, 06:54:13 PM »
Right now the best thing to do is everyone take a deep breath and think clearly what is at stake here.  We need to gel together, both Jews and Christians, and stop bashing each other cause we certainly are not going to gain anything by this, in fact it is very damaging. Cause do we or don't we want to build a mass movement to wake up America and Israel?  How you going to do that when we got a handfull throwing attacks back n forth?  Of course there are times when there is tension but if we are going to be united work that tension out and see what is really needed here. 

I agree. But there are some things the administraters can't tollerate. I admit I didn't help things by losing my temper but I didn't start it either. It will all be a memory by next week anyway and who's to say he won't come back in a week or two?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2007, 07:23:16 PM »

Makes no difference - and I ment no offense to anyone Irish Catholic - it was a stupid response to your post.
I agree with CJD.
tell meeeeeee! Or do I have to start a thread speculating about your ethnicity?lol :laugh:
start a thread speculating about anything you want - my religion and ethinicty are no secret here  ;)
this too is divisive behavior

newman

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2007, 07:28:50 PM »

I agree with CJD.
start a thread speculating about anything you want - my religion and ethinicty are no secret here  ;)
this too is divisive behavior

Good grief....I was joking! Is something in the water up there. Everybody is going nuts......me included. ::)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2007, 07:32:59 PM »
I'm not happy to see Thunderbolt or anyone else leave. But if Thunderbolt is leaving because of an exchange of words that he had with one poster, I think that's a mistake. I didn't even see the exchange of words that Thunderbolt is referring to. I praised Newman because from what I've seen, he is a great poster.

Bullcat, JTF goes out of its way to make our Christian members feel welcome here. We do NOT attack your religious beliefs. However, if someone like Allen who was entrusted with a high position in our movement suddenly announces that he missionizes among Jews, and he in effect demands that we give him a stamp of approval for his activities because he believes that his religion requires him to tell Jews that they are "incomplete" and "unfulfilled" unless they convert - when someone does that, then we will respond. I was respectful to Allen until he called me a "dirty liar" among other things and posted an announcement that he was permanently resigning SO THAT HE COULD EXPOSE WHAT TORAH JUDAISM SAYS ABOUT CONVERTING. HE WANTS TO EXPOSE THE JEWS AND THEIR RELIGION! THE JEWS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS GARBAGE FOR 2,000 YEARS. AND THESE VEILED THREATS DON'T WORK WITH JTF.

Newman, I guess you and I are just two Irish troublemakers! But we sincerely love the Jewish people, and yes, we also sincerely love the righteous Gentiles.

Of course, Chaim will address this issue on Ask JTF, G-d willing. He's a little more diplomatic than we Irishmen.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 07:40:20 PM by jsullivan »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2007, 07:34:27 PM »
Maybe it's not the water I've been drinking...just kidding
Ok - my mistake.
See I'm smiling now  :)

newman

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2007, 07:40:16 PM »
I'm not happy to see Thunderbolt or anyone else leave. But if Thunderbolt is leaving because of an exchange of words that he had with one poster, I think that's a mistake. I didn't even see the exchange of words that Thunderbolt is referring to. I praised Newman because from what I've seen, he is a great poster.

Bullcat, JTF goes out of its way to make our Christian members feel welcome here. We do NOT attack your religious beliefs. However, if someone like Allen who was entrusted with a high position in our movement suddenly announces that he missionizes among Jews, and he in effect demands that we give him a stamp of approval for his activities because he believes that his religion requires him to tell Jews that they are "incomplete" and "unfulfilled" unless they convert - when someone does that, then we will respond. I was respectful to Allen until he called me a "dirty liar" among other things and posted an announcement that he was permanently resigning SO THAT HE COULD EXPOSE WHAT TORAH JUDAISM SAYS ABOUT CONVERTING. HE WANTS TO EXPOSE THE JEWS AND THEIR RELIGION! THE JEWS HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS GARBAGE FOR 2,000 YEARS. AND THESE VEILED THREATS DON'T WORK WITH JTF.

Newman, I guess you and I are just two Irish troublemakers! But we sincerely love the Jewish people, and yes, we also sincerely love the righteous Gentiles.

Of course, Chaim will address this issue on Ask JTF, G-d willing. He's a little more diplomatic than we Irishmen.

Not worth going over since t/bolt tidied up some of the threads where he climbed into me which caused me to respond with my usual moderate, irish diplomacy.....anyway water under pipe. I am in need of a large glass of jamisen's irish 'medicine' after this business though. ::)

newman

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2007, 07:44:40 PM »
Ok - my mistake.

Glory hallaluja!

The Sunday program will be interesting to say the least.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2007, 07:58:57 PM »
Ok - my mistake.

Glory hallaluja!

Interesting is not strong enough to describe how monumental this Sunday program has to be. I hope Chaim can bring us together. There is so little unity now. It's going to be quite  a task. I hope Chaim is up to the task.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2007, 08:02:53 PM »
Ok - my mistake.

Glory hallaluja!

Interesting is not strong enough to describe how monumental this Sunday program has to be. I hope Chaim can bring us together. There is so little unity now. It's going to be quite  a task. I hope Chaim is up to the task.
It aint that bad ,jnc....it will settle down before midweek.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2007, 08:37:50 PM »
Hello JSullivan - I hope you know that it is always with great respect for JTF and Chaim that I post on the forum.  
I can see that I have offended you with my response to Newman and his having Irish Catholic blood - I can only say what I said before - it was a glib response and inappropriate.  Please except my apologies - again.
What I was trying to say to Newman - is only - that it seems cruel to beat a dead horse.  
I also understand what you are saying about Allen-T  and how it effects his relationship with JTF - I guess I just feel sorry for him.
I don't disagree that Newman is a great poster and addition to the JTF forum.
BullCat

« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 09:09:48 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2007, 08:53:55 PM »
OK Newman and Bullcat make nice!  It's just not worth it otherwise.