Author Topic: MAYHEM & CAR BOMBS IN LONDON!!  (Read 9243 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: MAYHEM & CAR BOMBS IN LONDON!!
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2007, 04:40:06 PM »
Sarah,

You need to leave home as soon as you can. You are in danger. Even if your parents don't hurt you themselves, another member of the islamic community will.I've heard of this happening all the time. Please........... you are a very brave young woman and we all love you at JTF so you must leave home as soon as you can. I think there are places in the UK that help moslem girls get away and get established in their own flat. Please look , OK?
She's only 15 what can she do
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2007, 04:42:26 PM »
Sarah, is there any way you could turn yourself into whatever Britain's department of social or family services is and claim abuse and religious coercion, which would of course be the truth?

newman

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2007, 04:42:56 PM »
Sarah,

You need to leave home as soon as you can. You are in danger. Even if your parents don't hurt you themselves, another member of the islamic community will.I've heard of this happening all the time. Please........... you are a very brave young woman and we all love you at JTF so you must leave home as soon as you can. I think there are places in the UK that help moslem girls get away and get established in their own flat. Please look , OK?
She's only 15 what can she do

Didn't know her age.....that's difficult.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2007, 04:46:10 PM »
 :o Seriously, i'm fine!! Please don't feel terrible for me because it is honestly not so bad, it is dangerous, its just my parents getting cross with me and it happens to everyone. I have non-muslim relations but i wouldn't want to live with them. I don't want to cause a huge drama in which i say i'm leaving. They don't know what i feel and i'd rather keep it like that and have a normal life.

Thank you Newman but i'm not in danger! If i were to get away everything would collapse, its not realistic, i want to get good grades so i can be someone later on in life and i'm in my final years at High school, i need to get it over and done with. My parents haven't abused me and i haven't been threatened at all......i just want to keep quiet and be able to let loose when i am older and have my freedom. In the mean time, i want to understand other things.

I don't trust any Services that Britain offers, if half the dysfunctional kids in Britain are under its care, its quite likely that i would become rather demented before i could possibly get away.

Anyhow, my sister doesn't practice Islam and is very secular but she is fine, though keeps disappearing to places.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2007, 04:50:57 PM »
I don't trust any Services that Britain offers, if half the dysfunctional kids in Britain are under its care, its quite likely that i would become rather demented before i could possibly get away.

Anyhow, my sister doesn't practice Islam and is very secular but she is fine, though keeps disappearing to places.
The difference is you are old and intelligent enough not to get brainwashed by it. I think living in foster care might be preferable to being beaten and possibly worse by sharia relatives.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2007, 04:53:26 PM »
I have taken up kickboxing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2007, 04:56:17 PM »
That won't be adequate to protect you from an entire enraged Muslim village. You will have to make some tough choices, now.

I am praying for your safety, but it is in your hands as well.

newman

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2007, 04:59:21 PM »
I have taken up kickboxing.

Promise all of us that you will not let them take you overseas. If they try to, you run away to the police or somebody in authority.....Promise

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2007, 05:13:02 PM »
Thank you Chaimfan.

Newman i go nearly every year to Morocco.

newman

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2007, 05:17:11 PM »
Thank you Chaimfan.

Newman i go nearly every year to Morocco.

Well don't go any more. They may not let you come home one of these times. In the mean time , please cover your tracks sweetie. we're all going to worry.