Author Topic: "ASK JTF" IS BACK! YOU CAN ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND MAKE YOUR COMMENTS HERE  (Read 6580 times)

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
I was wondering if Shlomo could make it so that if you filled out and submitted the form at http://jtf.org/questions.php additional times it would overwrite your old question with the new one you entered.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:03:17 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I studied that page many times, and I can assure you I have no clue how to ask a question on that thread. There is not button that says "reply". I don't know what to press. Can someone please help me.

Mo, I believe you understand english? <sarcasm>

Follow this link to ask a question. You cannot reply on the thread page...

http://jtf.org/questions.php
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline LoneRanger

• New JTFer
When do you expect that the replies will be available?  I've been looking forward to this for a while.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
When do you expect that the replies will be available?  I've been looking forward to this for a while.

Chaim used to do them Sunday afternoon or evening and they were posted Sunday night or Monday morning....

This being Tisha B'Av and we are all fasting I cannot say whether he will do the show Sunday night. But I hope he has the energy to do so...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Oh I saw it now. It was on the log-in page and NOT the actual thread.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Oh I saw it now. It was on the log-in page and NOT the actual thread.
Mo, you're funny! :)
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Shalom Chaim

Since we last had ask JTF a considerable amount of time has gone by where you dedicated your efforts to the videos.  Are you pleased with the results of those efforts?  Based on money raised, hits on the forum, comments on the forum, hits on the videos how have things been going?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Shalom Chaim

Since we last had ask JTF a considerable amount of time has gone by where you dedicated your efforts to the videos.  Are you pleased with the results of those efforts?  Based on money raised, hits on the forum, comments on the forum, hits on the videos how have things been going?

בס''ד

Secularbeliever, you are asking the question in the wrong spot. You have to go to the following link to post the question:

It's a great question and I would love to answer it on the program but I have to have all the questions in one spot in order to avoid confusion. Thanks.

• Silver Star JTF Member
My question must of been to long for ask jtf! Chaim, this is something that is really bothering me! I have heard that the Lutheran Church is giving money to Palestine. Is the Missouri synod (a conservative branch of Lutherans) doing the same? My wife and kids are Lutherans. I want my kids to have a religious up bringing, but I will not give money to fakestine! Sorry this one is touchy!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
My question must of been to long for ask jtf! Chaim, this is something that is really bothering me! I have heard that the Lutheran Church is giving money to Palestine. Is the Missouri synod (a conservative branch of Lutherans) doing the same? My wife and kids are Lutherans. I want my kids to have a religious up bringing, but I will not give money to fakestine! Sorry this one is touchy!

בס''ד

Ephraim, here is where we place all of our questions and comments:

I will be happy to answer your question, but all of the questions must be in one spot to avoid chaos. Thank you.

• Ultimate JTFer
When will we be able to ask our long questions again? I depend on you, Chaim, for the truth. My education on many things comes from you; I need to be able to ask you 5-6 questions in the future because otherwise I will remain an am haaretz.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
When will we be able to ask our long questions again? I depend on you, Chaim, for the truth. My education on many things comes from you; I need to be able to ask you 5-6 questions in the future because otherwise I will remain an am haaretz.

Did you listen to last nights show? Chaim explained that he wants short questions in order to limit the amount of time to record the show. He doesn't want to do 3-4 hour shows, keeping them about 1-1 1/2 hours is manageable.

I would love to ask more questions, but I think it because out of hand before when some people would ask 3-4 or more questions in a posting. I understand that Chaim puts a lot of work in answering our questions.

But maybe a few more sentences would be nice... I found the current limit very constraining...

• Ultimate JTFer
Did you listen to last nights show? Chaim explained that he wants short questions in order to limit the amount of time to record the show. He doesn't want to do 3-4 hour shows, keeping them about 1-1 1/2 hours is manageable.

I would love to ask more questions, but I think it because out of hand before when some people would ask 3-4 or more questions in a posting. I understand that Chaim puts a lot of work in answering our questions.

But maybe a few more sentences would be nice... I found the current limit very constraining...

Yeah I know, I just thought Ask JTF was EXTREMELY central to our movement, especially since Chaim is the face and voice of JTF.

• Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Ephraim, here is where we place all of our questions and comments:

I will be happy to answer your question, but all of the questions must be in one spot to avoid chaos. Thank you.
I did, but I'm an idiot and made my question too long, so it cut off!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I did, but I'm an idiot and made my question too long, so it cut off!

בס''ד

Do you want me to remove your question so that you can do it over?

• Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Do you want me to remove your question so that you can do it over?
If it isn't too much trouble, I would greatly appreciate it.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
If it isn't too much trouble, I would greatly appreciate it.

בס''ד

No trouble at all. I know that our members have to get used to this new system. I deleted your old post. You can now post again.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I can not explain how happy I am that "Ask JTF" is back :dance: 
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

No trouble at all. I know that our members have to get used to this new system. I deleted your old post. You can now post again.
Thank you, Chaim!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I would like to ask this, but I clicked by accident and now I cant reply

Shalom, following up from last week- who do you consider more stupid, Assad or the oppos? If the opposition wouldn't they then start fighting Israel?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I would like to ask this, but I clicked by accident and now I cant reply

Shalom, following up from last week- who do you consider more stupid, Assad or the oppos? If the opposition wouldn't they then start fighting Israel?

בס''ד

I'm removing your old post, so that you can create a new post with your questions.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I'm removing your old post, so that you can create a new post with your questions.

Thanks.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
What a great show Chaim! Thank you for doing this again!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It would be convenient to have the link for posting questions on the weekly "ask jtf" thread.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I would like to know how Zipi Livni and others in her party feel that Israel would have a chance to defend herself if they are pushed into the small area of land that 1967 borders defines?   Is the left in Israel just as anti-semetic toward Jews as the Left is toward Christians in America?