Author Topic: Is me wanting America to ship all Muslims back to the desert make me a racist?  (Read 1923 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Sorry, had to add this.   :::D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
More and more the egyptians hate the Jews, more and more the prospects of the divine effects can be expected and seen.
  ;D :laugh: :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes. Desert is offensive. They prefer "[censored]-hole".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Yes. Desert is offensive. They prefer "drek-hole".

:::D :::D :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Let me share something with you guys.

I visited Iran as an 8 year old with my family.  They had these ground level toilets (if you could even call them that).  You had to pull this lever, which was also ground level, and in the "toilet," to flush it.  As soon as I saw one of those, I begged my mother to go home. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Let me share something with you guys.

I visited Iran as an 8 year old with my family.  They had these ground level toilets (if you could even call them that).  You had to pull this lever, which was also ground level, and in the "toilet," to flush it.  As soon as I saw one of those, I begged my mother to go home.
I am sure Iran was in far better shape then then it is now.... I had an uncle that went to work in Iran as an construction consultant for the Shah's Tehran City...  He was only there for a very short time.... He came home with horror stories how the people actually live... During his time there the stress gave him a major heart attack... The hospital facilities were so bad my uncle refused to stay and be treated... The doctor told him he would never make the USA alive if he tried to travel... His response to them was when the plane lands I will be back in the United States dead or alive.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I am sure Iran was in far better shape then then it is now.... I had an uncle that went to work in Iran as an construction consultant for the Shah's Tehran City...  He was only there for a very short time.... He came home with horror stories how the people actually live... During his time there the stress gave him a major heart attack... The hospital facilities were so bad my uncle refused to stay and be treated... The doctor told him he would never make the USA alive if he tried to travel... His response to them was when the plane lands I will be back in the United States dead or alive.
Who was President when he went to work in Iran?  Do you remember what year that was?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Who was President when he went to work in Iran?  Do you remember what year that was?
Who else could it be.... It was Jamie Carter  :::D  As for the year I think it was late 78 or early 79.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

bc3,

She said the Shah of Iran. The president of USA was Carter at that time. That was before the islamic revolution of 1979... I remember those days because I was a freshman in High School in 1979 and I had a girlfriend who's father worked for the Shah of Iran who was in my class.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_revolution

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
no. not a racist at all.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Muman, I was trying to recall who was President of the United States when my Uncle was so desperate for construction work that he took a job in Iran.  I suspected that it was Carter, but I wasn't sure.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 08:29:52 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
bc3,

She said the Shah of Iran. The president of USA was Carter at that time. That was before the islamic revolution of 1979... I remember those days because I was a freshman in High School in 1979 and I had a girlfriend who's father worked for the Shah of Iran who was in my class.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_revolution

I think Bullcat was asking about my uncles time in Iran... Carter was only a one term president as you remember so it could be possible that Lisa was there before or after that time....  The Shah was nearing the end of time in office when my uncle was in Iran.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
If I remember correctly, I was there when President Ford took office. 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
If I remember correctly, I was there when President Ford took office.

Huh? No way! You were alive then? You look way too good for your age.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Huh? No way! You were alive then? You look way too good for your age.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Flattery will get you everywhere.