Author Topic: This months Dhimwits  (Read 4113 times)

Rhuan

This months Dhimwits
« on: October 01, 2006, 05:44:43 PM »
Each month thereligionofpeace.com awards somone the title of "Dhimwit of the month"

The definition of Dhimwit is as folows: A non-Muslim member of a free society that abets the stated cause of Islamic domination with remarkable gullibility or guile.  A dhimwit is always quick to extend sympathy to the very enemy that would take away their own freedom, if given the opportunity.

This month, for the first ime ever, two people have earned the "honour"

The first was unbelievable, a british "christian" minister actually compared the 7/7 bombers to Jesus, I really can't think of words to describe my opinion of this man.

Then the second, on an abc talk show, on 9/12 this year, right after interviews with people who had become widows on 9/11 in 2000, said that chrsitian radicals are as bad as muslim ones.

If you want to read more about these dhimwits, click here

Rhuan

Re: This months Dhimwits
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 04:14:22 PM »
The trolls get more responses than me :(

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 04:20:49 PM »
This is pretty bad.

The website is really cool.  There are so many good websites
out there, and so little time...

Thanks, Rhuan.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Scriabin

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 04:35:00 PM »
The trolls get more responses than me :(
Try writing less and saying more.

Scriabin

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 04:43:17 PM »
Don't get me wrong Rhuan, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

Writing is simply more effective when fewer words are used.

Rhuan

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 04:44:07 PM »
I always thought my problem was too few words, I've been working to make longer posts...

Scriabin

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 04:57:09 PM »
Each month thereligionofpeace.com awards somone the title of "Dhimwit of the month"

The definition of Dhimwit is as folows: A non-Muslim member of a free society that abets the stated cause of Islamic domination with remarkable gullibility or guile.  A dhimwit is always quick to extend sympathy to the very enemy that would take away their own freedom, if given the opportunity.

This month, for the first ime ever, two people have earned the "honour"

The first was unbelievable, a british "christian" minister actually compared the 7/7 bombers to Jesus, I really can't think of words to describe my opinion of this man.

Then the second, on an abc talk show, on 9/12 this year, right after interviews with people who had become widows on 9/11 in 2000, said that chrsitian radicals are as bad as muslim ones.

If you want to read more about these dhimwits, click here
If you really proof-read this, you will find many unnecessary words. 

You could have said,"'Christian minister' compares London bombers to Jesus Christ," and "Rosie O'Donnell eats her foot again," and left a link to the article.

I didn't take the time to read all that you wrote because of the wordiness.  Your ideas are good however.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 04:59:16 PM by Scriabin »