Author Topic: Stupid anti-Chick Fil A comments  (Read 382 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Stupid anti-Chick Fil A comments
« on: August 02, 2012, 01:50:39 PM »
From a game site, this girl claims to be a Christian yet she doesn't believe in the Bible:

okay, so it's fine to support chick-fil-a, don't get me wrong. but in my eyes it seems like those people are eating there just to show people that they dislike any idea of same-sex marriage. yeah, maybe there were the people there that were like "hey, i'm hungry, let's get some chicken lol."
but with that long of a line? it makes me lose faith in humanity a little bit. and these little kids who have no idea what this "appreciation day" thing in line made me sad. the fact that their parents can raise them so that they are intolerant of lgbt people is sad. and they have no idea what's going on.

She goes on to say:

exactly. just because the bible says so doesn't mean it's completely true, and like I said, it also says many other things are a sin yet people still do them. the bible should never be an excuse for hatred or intolerance. heck, most people who are intolerant never have legitimate excuses for their hatred.

So basically she thinks children shouldn't be raised with Biblical values or they're being raised to be "intolerant of lgbt people". She claims to be a Christian but then says the Bible isn't true because it also bans other things like getting tattoos. The pure liberal stupidity here is mind-numbing.

From facebook:
it baffles me how some people can be so blatantly intolerant and in the same breath claim to be the victim. No one wants Chick fil A to stop talking... they want them to stop being bigots.

So standing up for what the Bible says about marriage being between a man and a woman makes liberals label you as a bigot.

I can't find the post right now but I also saw one recently where the conservative charities Chik-fil-A donates to were compared to the KKK.

Liberals are just in hysterics over this issue.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Stupid anti-Chick Fil A comments
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 05:59:05 PM »
This is what most young "Christians" are like these days, Rubystars.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 06:13:03 PM »
Calling yourself a Christian and not believing in the Bible is like saying you believe in magic and don't understand physics.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 08:13:36 PM »
This is what most young "Christians" are like these days, Rubystars.

That's really disturbing. The site I took the quotation from was a site that attracts a lot of younger players, and the vast, vast majority of them are extreme left wingers. Unfortunately almost any secular topic whether it be a game site or anything else seems to have mostly liberals on them. When I am not reading JTF or another conservative forum I feel like I'm looking into an insane asylum.

Calling yourself a Christian and not believing in the Bible is like saying you believe in magic and don't understand physics.

They want the title of being Christian somehow but when it actually comes down to trying to follow the basic tenets or restrict their behavior they feel like it's intolerant and oppressive and they are just as hateful toward the Bible and Christians as any anti-Christian atheist would be.