Author Topic: TERROR ATTACK IN SCOTLAND  (Read 3597 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
TERROR ATTACK IN SCOTLAND
« on: June 30, 2007, 02:56:02 PM »
MUZZIE PIGS STRUCK GLASGOW AIRPORT IT IS ON FIRE, THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO UNITE FOR.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN SCOTLAND
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 03:02:56 PM »
It's hard for me to get worked up over the UK. What do you say about a country that's spent the last forty years dropping it's pants to it's enemies and saying 'give it to me'?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 03:05:17 PM »
I know the UK has had its history of sucking up to enemies but they are still infidels.  And its still Islam that attacked the airport.  Everyone that were witnessed heard one of them screaming Allah.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 03:07:29 PM »
Well I am sure whoever blew it up didn't go looking for a Bible. The sand shvartzas are doing what they do best.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 03:09:04 PM »
The new Brit PM is also from Scotland

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 03:10:03 PM »
These farshtunken apes will be screaming for allah when we take over!

You'd be amazed what a gallon of unleaded and a zippo can do to a moslem. :laugh:

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 03:11:27 PM »
I hope the Europeans wake up and start deporting the muzzies.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 03:12:44 PM »
The US Govt should open its eyes and stop their lies and open borders also invite Muzzies to come in to the US. JFK airport is a very busy port, Muzzies copycat.  IT IS TIME TO THROW THEM OUT IT IS LONG OVER DUE

newman

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2007, 03:16:34 PM »
The english might be whimps, but Scotts are real hard asses. I'd like to see open season on every mosque in the UK.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2007, 05:20:54 PM »
The whole airport didn't blow up, the car was ablaze and was driven into the terminal window but didn't fully get it, the petrol sparked wildly the two drivers were on fire and burnt and were arrested.

The man who was burnt was taken to a hospitol nearby and then a suspect device was found attached to his body, suggesting he was planning to blow himself up. The hospitol was then evacuated.

The scottish are great and so are the english i believe, many keep to themselves. A man even knocked one of the terrorists to the ground when he came crashing out of the vehicle.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 05:06:50 AM »
I wouldn't take him to the hospital. Just let him burn. >:(

This is just insane. The politicians and the media are directly complicit. We are not living in the democratic West anymore. There is only one opinion, one partyline that the political, media, and educational institutions are promoting. Indeed, the Orwellian times have come.  >:( :'(

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007, 05:08:18 AM »
The UK needs to wake up before it is too late. I hope to G-d this woke them up.

newman

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007, 05:11:33 AM »
I wouldn't take him to the hospital. Just let him burn. >:(

This is just insane. The politicians and the media are directly complicit. We are not living in the democratic West anymore. There is only one opinion, one partyline that the political, media, and educational institutions are promoting. Indeed, the Orwellian times have come.  >:( :'(

Well said, Masha. Political Correctness is exactly that..."newspeak" straight out of 1984

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 05:29:53 AM »
These terrorists were literally the dumbest people on the planet.  They couldn't even carry out a terrorist attack correctly.  Even mentally retarded sand schvartzas such as the ones in Iraq can produce successful terrorist attacks that kill many people.  The only people these terrorists hurt were themselves, what idiots!  If there's one thing that Western Civilization has going for it, it's that our enemies have the IQ of chimpanzees. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 05:52:13 AM »
THEY  USED A BULB FILLEMENT TO DETONATE ,GOOD BUT NO EXPLOSIVE TO TO  CAUSE THE DETONATION OF THE CANNISTERS THEY TRUELY ARE IDIOTS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 12:31:11 PM »
THEY  USED A BULB FILLEMENT TO DETONATE ,GOOD BUT NO EXPLOSIVE TO TO  CAUSE THE DETONATION OF THE CANNISTERS THEY TRUELY ARE IDIOTS

The dumber they are the better it is for us to expose their demonic ways.  The ones that are educated by the stupid western universities are the ones that are dangerous more so.  Cause the general public sees the "educated" Muzzie infront of the Cameras that is for American viewing audience, Euro audience.  Then to Arab or other Muslim audience they spew their hate that the Americans don't see.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 12:43:29 PM »

The dumber they are the better it is for us to expose their demonic ways.  The ones that are educated by the stupid western universities are the ones that are dangerous more so.  Cause the general public sees the "educated" Muzzie infront of the Cameras that is for American viewing audience, Euro audience.  Then to Arab or other Muslim audience they spew their hate that the Americans don't see.
Yes i see they have a site with english transalation,also my brother has a lebanese Christian friend who can tranalate the koran,when i tell a moslem what it says,they say well she's a christian.Isay to moslems whats the difference she speaks reads and writes arabic as good  as a moslem. The moslems are so damm dumb
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 01:57:49 PM »
I happened to watch an interview with an English guy and the American guy that was conducting the interview asked him who did the bombing, the english guy answered that the culprits were asian. The American guy said to him, in American when we say asian we mean Japanese or Chinese etc. The english guy said in the UK they mean indians or pakis. Not one of these guys would utter the world 'muslim'. They did everything they could to avoid using that world. Since when is muslim is so sacred. What do muslims do, they blown up cars, buildings and themselves. If the UK is politically correct and we are so politically correct we are doomed for sure. That is like when the tv news, or any mass media reports a crime, they leave out the race. They will say that he had jeans with a white shirt with a baseball hat and they leave out his race. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007, 03:05:16 PM »
They are afraid to say the obvious,, MUSLIMS, MUSLIMS MUSLIMS,,, whats so hard to say Terror means Islamics