Author Topic: Guns - got any?  (Read 14070 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Guns - got any?
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2007, 06:01:51 PM »
Not when shvartzas use them in gangs to shoot men off the street corners. Or when terrorists use them to kill innocent civilians. Its a God given right to defend yourself, not own a gun.

newman

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2007, 06:05:52 PM »
Not when shvartzas use them in gangs to shoot men off the street corners. Or when terrorists use them to kill innocent civilians. Its a G-d given right to defend yourself, not own a gun.

If you can't own a gun....you can't defend yourself. Certainly not against anybody with a lethal weapon. Gun ownership IS a right in the USA....Thank G_d

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2007, 06:08:55 PM »
Americans, boy, do you have a funny way of thinking!!

Not when shvartzas use them in gangs to shoot men off the street corners. Or when terrorists use them to kill innocent civilians. Its a G-d given right to defend yourself, not own a gun.

If you can't own a gun....you can't defend yourself. Certainly not against anybody with a lethal weapon. Gun ownership IS a right in the USA....Thank G_d

I'd rather defend myself with body armour, a bullet proof vest and martial arts. ;D

newman

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 06:11:19 PM »
Americans, boy, do you have a funny way of thinking!!

I'd rather defend myself with body armour, a bullet proof vest and martial arts. ;D

Get real See what good that does you when confronted by 3 large males with tyre levers

newman

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007, 06:17:25 PM »
I would run. Guns can fail you, at least legs are part of you. Guns also give obese people an excuse of not having to exercise as a part of self defence.

How about we both walk through Harlem at 3am. You bring your legs, I'll bring my gun. Like a bet on who'll live?

newman

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 06:31:14 PM »
Criminals get their guns illegally, do you really think terrorists get their guns in a gunshop? Heck we can't even secure our border in America, they can just smuggle them in. Unless you feel only police and military should own guns? That worked well in Germany while our ancestors were being marched off to the death camps didn't it?

And cops are totally sound?? That black animal they're talking about on the other thread that murdered his pregnant girlfriend was a cop.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 06:35:28 PM »
I would run. Guns can fail you, at least legs are part of you. Guns also give obese people an excuse of not having to exercise as a part of self defence.

How about we both walk through Harlem at 3am. You bring your legs, I'll bring my gun. Like a bet on who'll live?

O.k I'll shutup now. I'm going to bed.

newman

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 06:37:34 PM »
Criminals get their guns illegally, do you really think terrorists get their guns in a gunshop? Heck we can't even secure our border in America, they can just smuggle them in. Unless you feel only police and military should own guns? That worked well in Germany while our ancestors were being marched off to the death camps didn't it?

And cops are totally sound?? That black animal they're talking about on the other thread that murdered his pregnant girlfriend was a cop.

Exactly, what's funny is cops are involved in more accidents than law abiding citizens, the liberal leftists think if we ban guns that criminals won't get them, there are so many stolen guns from police armories it almost makes me laugh.

The proto-type of the m1 carbine was made by a convict called 'Carbine' Williams in a prison workshop! If you can't stop someone making a gun in jail, how are they gonna stop manufacturing outside. Gun control is a joke.

newman

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 06:44:52 PM »
NICE!

Offline bigdad5

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2008, 03:22:11 PM »
I have many firearms In case  the spoils hit the fan. The wife and me own 7 different sidearms , 6 different shot guns, and three different rifles . My brag to fame is i have enough ammo for each firearm to start, fight, finish , and win a small war . lol And for stealth i have my bow that cant be herd more than 30 yards away when my quarry is taken off there feet!
bigdad5

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2008, 07:27:33 PM »
Honestly I will never tell anyone what I have in my caches. Unless you come to my house and you need a weapon.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Kiwi

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2008, 07:33:49 PM »
I have many weapons and guns are among them.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2008, 08:41:16 PM »
I have many weapons and guns are among them.

Excellent O0