Author Topic: Nir Ben Artzi  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Nir Ben Artzi
« on: August 07, 2012, 01:54:15 PM »
Was mentioned on Ask JTF, I hope people realize that him and people like him are dangerous and destructive for Jewish society. We don't need people like this making all sorts of false hopes and promises instead of making the Geula Shleima be realized in the proper rational way. (instead of relying on all sorts of Babbot and "miracle workers"

- His possy (or homies) kidnapped him as well and caused this whole mess which resulted in disrespecting authentic Torah Judaism.

Also he does not have Smicha as far as I know soo I do not refer to him as a "Rav" or "Rabbi".

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Nir Ben Artzi
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 02:12:05 PM »
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 04:03:12 PM »
Why even give him the recognition? I never heard of him before...

I do believe that there are men who are capable of meriting miracles. I know about miracles and have witnessed some {Maybe someday I will relate them}. But it is wrong to claim you are a miracle worker, and there are probrobly people who have been hurt by believing in a man.

But I would ignore him rather than 'place a stumbling block' before good Jews.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 04:08:48 PM »
Why even give him the recognition? I never heard of him before...

I do believe that there are men who are capable of meriting miracles. I know about miracles and have witnessed some {Maybe someday I will relate them}. But it is wrong to claim you are a miracle worker, and there are probrobly people who have been hurt by believing in a man.

But I would ignore him rather than 'place a stumbling block' before good Jews.

It was mentioned in Ask JTF.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 04:36:16 PM »
It was mentioned in Ask JTF.

Yes I heard about it.... I guess it is a valid topic to discuss. I myself have no desire to learn any more about him though...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14