Author Topic: Another Muslim 'Imam' calls for Jews blood  (Read 528 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Another Muslim 'Imam' calls for Jews blood
« on: August 08, 2012, 07:48:44 PM »
Here is another crazed Muslim 'religious leader' calling for the blood of Jews while demonizing and making blood libels against us.

Again, watching this satan flap his lips motivates me to stand strong against all of islam and desire to see the complete destruction of this vile and subhuman belief system. May Hashem clog the throats of all these leaders of hatred, choking them on their own vomit-like words, till their life-force is removed from their bodies...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Another Muslim 'Imam' calls for Jews blood
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 07:53:40 PM »
We had a thread on this desert vermin today:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,63082.0.html

Can you believe he was once based in Columbus, Ohio?

Yes I saw that thread.... It is scary that this beast was allowed into this country... His head would be on a platter if he spewed any of his crappy ideas before my face...

This man (sallah sultan aka satan) is condemned to die!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 09:24:12 PM »

this song is hit in albania :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 10:36:18 PM »
"religious leader" my a**, worship of satan is not a religion!