Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 476 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 09, 2012, 10:19:08 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:10:04 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hamas front CAIR is trying to bully Romney
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 11:40:10 PM »
I don't need to understand A rats, they don't belong in America! Go home cockroaches!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 08:13:17 AM »
Muslims claim they own the moon, maybe that's where we should deport them to.

No, no, not good. We would be creating a future that's equivalent to our current dependence on their oil. A future moon base will be an integral part of travelling to other planets in the solar system. If you acknowledge their ownership of the moon by deporting them there, when the time comes they will charge huge royalties for it's use as a base and launching platform. Then you'd have a bunch of them all pissed off that the infidels are occupying their land, bombs would be going off, we'd get involved in a perpetual space war...no, it's too much of a nightmare to even think about.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 03:08:24 PM »
Who said we have to give them space suits.

:::D :::D :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision