Author Topic: Is this Steve Weigand?  (Read 4267 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Is this Steve Weigand?
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2012, 02:50:31 AM »
Answer me this....

Why is so much time spent here at JTF talking about trolls and misfits? I just don't get the fascination with them. It is the attention which they seek. I recall someone else writing about this recently, that the troll is looking for attention. It is so easy in todays youtube generation for virtual nobodies to suddenly see themselves as internet heros.

I agree that JDL Germany is a figment of this guys imagination. But regardless he is being immortalized in the chronology of the Internet. Some people may be attracted to his brand of heresy, and thus be led astray by reading about this on JTF. Why not just let it go, and point out that there is no JDL Germany.

This is my advice... For two cents...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 02:54:36 AM »
Answer me this....

Why is so much time spent here at JTF talking about trolls and misfits? I just don't get the fascination with them. It is the attention which they seek. I recall someone else writing about this recently, that the troll is looking for attention. It is so easy in todays youtube generation for virtual nobodies to suddenly see themselves as internet heros.

I agree that JDL Germany is a figment of this guys imagination. But regardless he is being immortalized in the chronology of the Internet. Some people may be attracted to his brand of heresy, and thus be led astray by reading about this on JTF. Why not just let it go, and point out that there is no JDL Germany.

Yes, I said the same thing in another thread about Rosenberg.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2012, 03:27:39 PM »
Answer me this....

great point.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2012, 05:23:21 PM »
Agreed. First it was Joshua, then Marbus and now Steven. Let's just forget about them and focus on the real menace, Barack Hussein Obama!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision