Author Topic: Iranium : The Movie about Irans nuclear program  (Read 426 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Iranium : The Movie about Irans nuclear program
« on: August 09, 2012, 09:46:11 PM »
It is now available on YouTube... I hope to watch this tonight when I get home from work...

A timely and powerful documentary presenting the danger posed to the free world by a nuclear Iran. The film exposes the radical Islamic ideology guiding Iran's leaders, and the destruction it causes.

Copyright © 2012 Clarion Fund. All rights reserved.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Iranium : The Movie about Irans nuclear program
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 12:06:05 AM »
Why decent people everywhere need to be convinced of this fact is just amazing to me!  Would these same idiots need to be convinced that we shouldn't give 10 more machine guns to the guy who went into that movie theatre in Colorado??  Maybe they would!! 

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 10:33:42 PM »
 :dance:

This crucial issue has got to be addressed in a proactive manner. To hell with the idiots that do not understand the
 severity of this significant threat. The survival of the world is at stake!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 11:29:07 PM »
I put together two videos of a Q & A that took place in Manhattan when the movie Muman shared with us came out.     The following is the description I used with the videos.     After that,    I'll provide the videos:

Iranium the Movie'  Director Alex Trainman and '  Fuel for Truth'  President Todd Ingwer answer questions at the New York premiere of the movie.   The event took place on Feburary 8,  2011.    This is Part 1 of a two part video series.  Please let everyone you know about the movie!

http://www.iraniumthemovie.com/

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 01:31:25 AM »
thanks

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 10:53:50 AM »
Unless we want a nuclear war this reactor must be bombed out of existance!!!!