Author Topic: U.S. Message To Israel: Don't count on us to finish the job in Iran.  (Read 793 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm glad- let Israel take her kid gloves off, and show the world what "she" can do on her own. 

http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-message-to-israel-dont-rely-on-us-to-finish-the-job-in-iran/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: U.S. Message To Israel: Don't count on us to finish the job in Iran.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 03:03:47 PM »
It should be a good news.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 06:13:21 PM »
This is why Hussein Osama doesn't want the strike to happen before the election.  Because his plan is to abandon, if not work against Israel in a war with Iran.  This would alienate many Americans, especially the Jewish vote which is not as stable in his favor as it was.

I  think if Obama gets re-elected  he could go so far as to use the American Military to restrict, or even attack Israel if he thought Israel was gaining too much of an upper hand against his Muslim brothers in Iran or anywhere else for that matter.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 06:16:28 PM »
I agree! Dan and Ace.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 06:16:36 PM »
Obama (or anyone who cares about the United States) is a total idiot for not realizing that, if Iran gets nuclear bombs, it will be a total DISASTER for THE UNITED STATES!!  This is 1938 and Hitler is about to get atomic bombs and the United States is worried about what, say, Poland will do???!?!  It's all beside the point!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 02:22:00 AM »
 :dance:

This shows how rotten, sick and stupid this administration is for not acknowledging the hazards of this threat.
 Given the opportunity, this evil nation will rival hitler YSV and be possibly even worse!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 01:05:54 PM »
See?  See how Obama LIES?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates