Author Topic: Obama sweating about what Israel will do- sets up meeting for Sept.  (Read 399 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
It's amazing - little Israel really is the center of the world.  And what Israel does or does not do, changes the course of history for the entire world.  Obama is sweating buckets that Israel may attack before elections.

Obama knows an Israeli attack before elections would drive up oil prices and worsen  the already dead U.S. economy- right before elections.    A worsening economy would seriously hurt Obama's chance for re-election.

You can feel the hatred between Netenyahu and Obama. 

http://www.debka.com/article/22278/Obama-initiates-September-meeting-with-Netanyahu-to-renew-Iran-dialogue

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama sweating about what Israel will do- sets up meeting for Sept.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 01:03:55 PM »
Israel should have struck long ago, but it might be cool if they do it during the Democrat convention.

If Israel put "lights out" on Iran's Nucear program during the Democrat Convention that would be a bases loaded-home run.  Wow!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 01:55:10 PM »
Israel should have struck long ago, but it might be cool if they do it during the Democrat convention.

Brilliant that it is.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 09:27:29 PM »
Sometimes I'm thick -- please help me understand this:  First of all, I obviously hope that Israel does wipe out Iran's nukes -- they should have done it a long time ago.  But please help me understand why an attack now would hurt Obama.  My feeling is that it would help Obama for the following reasons:

1.  The whole world will come down on Israel like a ton of bricks.  (Well, too bad for them is what I say!)  But here's my point:  Obama will also come down on Israel like a ton of bricks and the world (and most people in the U.S.) will love him for it.  Obama will make speech after speech saying how disgusted he is with the Israeli's and he'll go on and on excoriating Bibi and saying how he warned Bibi NOT to bomb Iran and that it wasn't necessary.  And on and on and on.

2.  On the opposite side will be Romney.  Romney will be defending Israel's attack.  The rest of the world and a majority of Americans will be furious with Romney for being on the side of the Jews. 

3.  With rising gas and oil prices here in the States (Winter will be here soon), Obama will be able to say that this is the kind of foreign policy we'll get if we elect Romney.  He'll go on and on about how hawkish Romney is and how Romney basically encouraged the attack.

Anyhow, this is how I see it.  Does this make any sense?

And by the way, NO MATTER WHAT, Iran must not get nukes.  If no one understands this except the Israeli's, and if it's left to the Israeli's to wipe out those nuclear sites, then Israel MUST do it.  All that happened after the Twin Towers went down will be NOTHING compared to what will happen if that Muslim HITLER gets his atomic bombs.  Israel certainly can't worry about who gets elected here... or anywhere.  The future of Israel and the free world is at stake.