Author Topic: Answering claims that the disengagement was a good idea.  (Read 340 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Answering claims that the disengagement was a good idea.
« on: August 23, 2012, 01:05:23 PM »
Someone claimed that leaving Aza was good for the I.D.F. because soldiers were dying there, but not Judea and Samaria. How to logically debuke that myth.
 Specifically about soldiers and not about the "settlers".
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Answering claims that the disengagement was a good idea.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 02:30:14 PM »
Someone claimed that leaving Aza was good for the I.D.F. because soldiers were dying there, but not Judea and Samaria. How to logically debuke that myth.
 Specifically about soldiers and not about the "settlers".

So now instead of attacking soldiers in Aza, they attack civilians in Sderot and Ashdod.  Brilliant plan.

Btw, civilians in Aza were also under fire and they dealt with that condition.  Now worse, they are homeless and many others have adopted their original problems.

The terrorists would love the person you refer to because he gives them an easy recipe for victory.  All they have to do is attack IDF soldiers.  Any place soldiers come under attack we have to move all citizens out of that place and let the terrorists have it.  Brilliant.  If that's all it takes, they will attack soldiers in judea and samaria too, and believe me, the only reason they are not currently is because they are not currently able.  When they organize a resistance they will know how people like this think and they will target soldiers.