Author Topic: Wedding denied for a black couple  (Read 688 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wedding denied for a black couple
« on: August 17, 2012, 12:14:25 AM »
Not my kind of church:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Wedding denied for a black couple
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 07:51:08 AM »
That doesn't make any sense at all as presented. They were both black right? And they were church members? Maybe there's more to the story, in that the couple were causing problems and they weren't turned away for being black but for some other reason that the other people were objecting to it?

If the story is true as presented, then I think the church should have obviously wed the couple since they allowed them to be tithing church members.

If they wanted to be a white separatist church they shouldn't have allowed them as members in the first place, but if they were open to members of all races then they need to give full services to everyone in the congregation.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 07:55:07 AM »
Was it a "white supremacist" church?

What Nazis!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 08:01:39 AM »
I don't like when he says that that isn't 21st century America. Is he suggesting that allowing black people to be church members but then not letting them have a wedding in the church was typical of some pre-21st-century period in America?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 08:58:09 AM »
How in the world do people go to a church and not know they are less than wanted by the minister and the congregation... Sounds like there is a part of the puzzle that is being left out... Possibly an issue that made it impossible for the minister to preform the ceremony other than their being black.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 09:19:42 AM »
I agree that this story seemed really odd, Rubystars. If this was just a racist church then I don't have sympathy for them but was there something else to it?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 07:40:19 AM »
The guy sounds like he's from Jersey not Texas and if he keeps on driving while making videos he might not make it to Baylor for his physical.Now about that couple they never were official members and the Pastor apologized
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03