Author Topic: Saudi Cleric claims Jews exaggerated the Holocaust and use blood to make Matzas  (Read 976 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Why is the NY Times and Kapos like Thomas Friedman and Roger Cohen not attacking these Arab racists.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/saudi-cleric-accuses-jewish-people-of-genocide-drinking-human-blood/
Saudi cleric accuses Jewish people of genocide, drinking human blood
‘The role of the Jews is to wreak destruction, to wage wars, and to practice deception and extortion,’ Salman al-Odeh says
Ilan Ben Zion
August 16, 2012

A Saudi cleric on Monday told viewers of a “lifestyle programming” channel that Jews are murderous tricksters who exaggerated the Holocaust in order to scam world governments, and use human blood to make Passover matzas.

Salman al-Odeh appeared on one of Saudi Arabia’s Khalijia Channel talk shows and spoke about the Holocaust and the Jews, MEMRI reported. Although he admitted the Holocaust occurred, he noted that it had been turned into “a sacred historical event,” “a myth of tremendous proportions,” and “a source for extortion.”

“Through this Holocaust, the Jews began to extort many governments worldwide,” al-Odeh said, claiming that the Jews then perpetrated a holocaust against the Palestinians in Gaza and “the occupied land.”

“The role of the Jews is to wreak destruction, to wage wars, and to practice deception and extortion,” according to the cleric, who charged Jewish “innate infidelity and deception” brought foreign persecution upon Jews for centuries.

Al-Odeh alleged, citing the Talmud and other Jewish “holy books,” that “Jews believe that they have the right to kill anyone who does not adhere to their religion.”

For his coup de grace, al-Odeh launched into a classic anti-Semitic blood libel, claiming that Jews use human blood to manufacture Passover matza. He posited that Jews eat the human blood matza because “they believe that this brings them closer to their false god, Hashem.” Al-Odeh closed with an accusation, reminiscent of the 1928 Massena blood libel and the death of St. Simon of Trent, that Jews would lure children in order to sacrifice them and use their blood for Passover rites.

The Khalijia station is owned by the Rotana Group, which describes is as a “general viewing channel with mostly films, television series and lifestyle programming.”

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Sometimes I ask myself why God made Arabs and viruses.    No need to answer this question.  It is what it is.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Yikes.... more of the same from these Nazis.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Those saudi clerics be cursed.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is hysterical that these kooks accuse Judaism of being like Islam... The Koran explicitly commands the muslim to lie and cheat in order to propagate their sick and demented beliefs {Called Taqiyah} to murder the non-believer and somehow this joker says that this is what Jews do.

The Torah clearly says that a Jew must be honest in all business dealings {even to the point of not owning two sets of weights} and the deal honestly with all people regardless of their beliefs (except for idol worshipers}. The Torah also NEVER EVER commanded Jews to kill non-believers.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Islam is a death cult that was founded by a pedophile.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Sometimes I ask myself why G-d made Arabs and viruses.    No need to answer this question.  It is what it is.

Viruses I can understand. But Arabs I cannot.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sometimes I ask myself why G-d made Arabs and viruses.    No need to answer this question.  It is what it is.

It is 1 of 4 things that G-D regrets making.

R. Chana bar Acha said: There are four things God
regrets having created: Exile, the Chaldeans (Casdim), the
Ishmaelites (Yishmaelim), and the Evil Inclination (Yetzer
Ha-ra). (Sukka 52b)
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think if blood is going to be used as an ingredient then it would go better in red velvet cake.  :::D

Red Velvet cake, with cocoa, children's blood, red food coloring, and vanilla frosting, yum!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
I always knew that the Jews did that. Santa appeared to me and told me that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Quote from: Aces High
Sometimes I ask myself why G-d made Arabs and viruses.
And I ask myself why G-d made people like Thomas Friedman and Roger Cohen!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :dance:

From only that part of the world comes this level of brilliance!

:laugh:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I always knew that the Jews did that. Santa appeared to me and told me that.
Wait until the Easter Bunny appears and gives you the message he has for you   :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Jews don't eat blood, it's forbidden.  These savages can't even read