Author Topic: An apology for backing allen t up  (Read 2439 times)

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
An apology for backing allen t up
« on: July 01, 2007, 07:21:04 AM »
This is another apology, i thought he was better than this, i backed him up, thinking that he was being harshly treated, obviously not, hes a racist jew hater after all. I cant believe it. He s let me down.

All i can say is i apologise for backing him up, and having my name near a nazi, cant believe it.

So FORGIVE ME PART DEUX.

newman

Re: An apology for backing allen t up
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 07:23:22 AM »
Don't give yourselfe an upper cut, CL....he fooled almost everybody.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 07:24:42 AM »
I don'nt think Allen is a racist Jew hater
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 07:29:16 AM »

I don't think he is either, I think he likes Jews.  These people who want to convert us do so because they think they love us and are trying to save us.  Of course it's anti-Semitic but those sort of people definitely don't think it is, they have a misguided view that it is what's good for us. 

There's no need for an apology christian_love
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 07:29:46 AM »

See his videos, mord.I think he's become one.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 07:31:04 AM »
I saw them he seems a bit unwound but anti semitic?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 07:44:15 AM »
I've watched his videos, there is nothing anti-semitic in them.

Just for the record, newman called me an idol worshipping drek for being a Christian, he is viscously anti-Christian.

There's nothing anti-semitic about wanting to show Jesus to Jews, Christians want to show Jesus to everyone, not just Jews, so if it's anti-semitic, it would also have to be called anti-human.

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 08:01:45 AM »
oh , im glad there is nothing anti jew in them then. I hope he realises the mistake he made and comes back...a new man

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 08:29:27 AM »

There's nothing anti-semitic about wanting to show Jesus to Jews, Christians want to show Jesus to everyone, not just Jews, so if it's anti-semitic, it would also have to be called anti-human.

Let's make things very clear.  It is anti-Semitic to expose Jews to Jesus.  It is an attempt of wiping away their faith, their identity and their peoplehood.  It's anti-Semitic just like exposing Buddhists to Jesus is anti-Buddhist, exposing Hindus to Jesus is anti-Hindu.  When someone says anti, that means AGAINST.  Let's get this straight, this is a very simple concept.  Christians who want to convert all Jews are AGAINST Judaism, just like they're AGAINST Sikhism or ANY other religion.  If they weren't against those religions, why would they try to convert people?  If a group of people wants to obliterate a religion off of the face of the planet like some Christians want to do to Judaism, that is ANTI whatever that religion is.  To be frank, it doesn't matter what you think about whether it's anti-Semitic or not.  WE THINK IT'S ANTI-SEMITIC, AND IT IS.  If it were up to Christians who want to convert us, there would not be a single Jew left on the planet and they would love that.  That is basically an extermination of the Jewish people.  When judging whether something is anti-Semitic, pardon the legal terminology, I look at the "mens rea" or "criminal intent" of the act.  I also look at the "actus reus" or the criminal action of the behavior.  Although converting Jews lacks an anti-Semitic intent, it has anti-Semitic results and therefore constitutes anti-Semitism.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 08:33:45 AM by Z. Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 08:30:02 AM »

Just for the record, newman called me an idol worshipping drek for being a Christian, he is viscously anti-Christian.

Hopefully this will finally sink in to your head by the time you learn to shave:

It IS anti-semitic to try and convert jews. If you convert a jew, he ceases to practice judaism. This is spiritual murder according to Torah. To even attempt to spiritually murder a jew is rank anti-semitism. A jew can recover from a punch in the nose, but may never recover from being lead away from his faith. Can't you grasp this simple concept, Simple Simon? ???

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 08:31:26 AM »

Hopefully this will finally sink in to your head by the time you learn to shave:

It IS anti-semitic to try and convert jews. If you convert a jew, he ceases to practice judaism. This is spiritual murder according to Torah. To even attempt to spiritually murder a jew is rank anti-semitism. A jew can recover from a punch in the nose, but may never recover from being lead away from his faith. Can't you grasp this simple concept, Simple Simon? ???