Author Topic: The Anti-Defamation League  (Read 2419 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
The Anti-Defamation League
« on: July 08, 2007, 12:15:13 AM »
Someone tell me what this organization is about.  Is it supposed to be a Jewish organization, an ACLU type organization or something else? 

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: The Anti-Defamation League
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 12:20:01 AM »
All I can say is that I heard Chaim bash it in a few broadcasts as being "self-hating Jews" and I agree.

And they aren't just bad for Jews, they are bad for Americans in general pushing all kinds of multicultural policies and attempting to displace the native population via mass immigration.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 12:24:48 AM »
The ADL turned names of JDL members over to the FBI and helped them get thrown in jail.

The ADL was always anti-Kahane, JDL, and anything really Jewish.

When an anti-Semetic attack occurred, the ADL wrote a report, the JDL took action.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 12:25:51 AM »
All I can say is that I heard Chaim bash it in a few broadcasts as being "self-hating Jews" and I agree.

And they aren't just bad for Jews, they are bad for Americans in general pushing all kinds of multicultural policies and attempting to displace the native population via mass immigration.

So they're most likely Jews who support the ACLU and other crazy groups. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 12:28:46 AM »
The ADL turned names of JDL members over to the FBI and helped them get thrown in jail.

The ADL was always anti-Kahane, JDL, and anything really Jewish.

When an anti-Semetic attack occurred, the ADL wrote a report, the JDL took action.

Interesting.  Jewish newspapers, led by liberal editors who think they know what they're talking about,  like to legitimize groups like the ADL. 

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 01:42:47 AM »

Yes I would say that is an accurate statement.

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 01:45:30 AM »

Yes I would say that is an accurate statement.

They're the sort of chicken [censored] Jews Chaim talks about........................
" don't fight, don't curse,be nice,buy a VW, buy a mercedes, be a good kike"