Author Topic: Israel should withdraw from the Olympics!  (Read 628 times)

Offline curiousperson

• New JTFer
Israel should withdraw from the Olympics!
« on: August 19, 2012, 10:14:31 PM »
Dear JTFers,

I am new to this forum, but I want to discuss something that upset me.

What is the point of Israel being in the Olympics? It is nothing but a Jew and Israel hating forum that accommodates the Arabs and turd worlders at the expense of righteousness. The idea of the Olympics is to gather the nations of the world in a peaceful, neutral, and non-political environment. It is where nations would put aside their differences for the idea of friendly competition. Supposedly, it would promote peace, understanding, and harmony between the nations. This is nonsense because ever since (and including) the 1936 Summer Games, every opportunity is made to make sure the games are politicized. No stone is unturned when it comes to evil. It is easy to fall into this trap because it is one of the few forums where the whole world watches and obviously, the dominant side wants to look good in front of the world. Let me give you a few examples of this:

1936 Summer Olympics: Hitler used the games to demonstrate Alien (Aryan) Supremacy. He did this by using every tool in his disposal to exclude Jews from the games and not only for Nazi Germany. The Americans are guilt of this, as well. We could have boycotted the games and we did not. Worse, is that the Jews who wanted to compete were not afforded the opportunity to because they were told not to participate. The other nations, who wanted to participate did not boycott. The exception might have been Spain (who organized the failed People's Olympiad). It was a moment of darkness that served to strengthen Hitler. I think if the games did not take place there, or if there was at least an organized boycott, thing might have been different.

1972 Summer Olympics: We all know what happened with the murder (in cold blood) of the 11 Israeli athletes and coaches. The murderers, the (Foe)estinians was able to successfully use that event to give rise to the notion of a (Foe)estinian state. Mahmoud Abbas, who was one of the players in all of this, is supposed to be our "peace" partner. The fact that her was the one that organized the event should disqualify him as a leader (or a dog catcher). Of course, the world did not give a darn and the head of the IOC wanted the games to continue. I believe he did not mention the names of the 11 Israeli's who died for no reason.

2012 Summer Olympics: There was no minute of silence because it was deemed too political. The IOC's leader's hands are tied (he said). The Olympics covered tens of thousands of minutes and they do not see fit to give even one minute of silence. That is a new low and it affirms that the Olympics do not give a darn about us. It is because the Arabs (and Muslims) will boycott. So what? I do not care what you think.

There are many, many more examples of politicking that goes on in regards to the Jews and Israel. It seems like that every time Israel goes to the Olympics, their power and prestige gets weaker and weaker. The fact that Israel won a gold medal in this "filth" called the Olympics did not do a thing to help. That is why I think that Israel should permanently boycott the Olympic games, but there is more.

I am tired of hearing White Supremacists (and turd-worlders) saying it is the Zionist, or Jewish games. If it was that, why was there not a moment of silence to memorialize the victims in these “so-called” Zionist games? How come Israel did not win a single gold medal (not even a bronze) if this was the Zionist games? Also they say that they are tired of us "wining" about how we do not get our way. They also say that we insist that the world revolve around us. Funny thing is that the White Supremacists (WS) are the exact same people that want the world revolving around Israel/Jews (of course negatively) and when it does, the WS complains about it. How can the Olympics be pro Zionist and Jewish when it has been anti-Jewish all along? It is the same thing with the UN. The WS accuse it of being pro-Israel, when it is the most anti-Israel organization (if you can call it that) in the world. 

I think it is because it is the "world" forum that allows the WS and of course, the turd-world idiots to scream the loudest, especially if it is popular and televised.

Oddly enough, the Paralympic games, Israel is much more successful. They won 333 medals, compared to 7 medals at the Olympics. The reason is that there is no "scrutiny" and that world is not watching. That contributes to Israel winning because they do not have to hear the "whining" of the "so-called" international community. The games contained many of the same "politically-correct" crap as the Olympics, but most of the world has no idea what a Paralympic is. That is what keeps the pressure off Israel and contributes to its success.

The Maccabee games that they hold need no explaining.  ;D

The reason Israel does so poorly at the Olympics is not because the Israelis are bad athletes. It is in fact the opposite, because sports and fitness is very popular and celebrated in Israel. The Israelis want to be strong as a people and as a nation. It is just there is no incentive to do well in a forum that does everything to undermine the State of Israel.

Do you think Israel should stay at the Olympics? What about the Paralympics? I think there should be a permanent boycott of the Olympics from Israel and not look back. Israel should offer to compensate and promote all the athletes that worked hard at training for the Olympics that will be no more for them. If Israel is the only nation on this planet boycotting the Olympics, then it will be stronger and better off and hopefully the "corrupt" International forum will die off (unless there are serious and enduring reforms). What are your thoughts?

By the way, I shot a question for Chaim about this on this weeks "Ask JTF."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Israel should withdraw from the Olympics!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 10:28:37 PM »
Shalom Curiousperson...

I will say that I agree with you. The Olympics are nothing like what they are supposed to be, so too with the Nobel 'peace' prize.... These have been hijacked by nuts and kooks and no longer have any noble purpose.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 02:21:52 AM »
I am against participating in the Olympics because in essence it has roots in pagan traditions. Do not imitate the nations and do not partake in their traditions.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 05:48:20 AM »
I don't completely agree, but it is still an awesome post.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 06:06:35 AM »
Great post! I agree with you mostly. I'm no fan of the white supremacists, but nuts like Michelle Renouf (ys) and David Duke (ys) are far worse than the white supremacists in my opinion!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 06:24:52 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 06:34:23 AM »
I am against participating in the Olympics because in essence it has roots in pagan traditions. Do not imitate the nations and do not partake in their traditions.

That's a good reason.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 11:03:10 AM »

I totally agree.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline curiousperson

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 10:52:43 PM »
I asked the question to Chaim last week and all I have to say is wow, wow, and wow! He is right because many nations and its people are out to murder us and we have to play sports in a friendly manner with them. There are very few nations that would tolerate its existence. Quite honestly, I think Israel trying to make friends and competing against them (like they are Israel's equals) is counterproductive and it serve to weaken Israel. Look at where Israel is now because they have been trying to reach out to everyone.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 11:16:49 PM by curiousperson »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 11:14:05 PM »
Israel should definitely withdraw from the Olympics.     

Any nation that cares about it's sovereignty instead of being part of a one world government should withdraw from the Olympics.    The Olympics is a tool for the Leftists and Muslims to promote their evil agendas.      When I think of the Olympics,   the U.N. comes to mind.    Barack Hussein Obama is in essence the poster boy for what the Olympics stand for.

Even as someone who follows a couple of professional sports closely,   I didn't watch even one minute of the 2012 Olympics.     No regrets!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2012, 11:42:26 PM »
 :dance:

Agreed eb22, excellent post for all of the points you made which were spot on and we should especially honor
 the 11 Israeli athletes that were victims of the Munich massacre by never giving the olympics any legitimacy even
 though they shouldn't ever partake in them!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 09:16:18 AM »
I'm surprised they were reconised at all.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774